PDA

View Full Version : 24, season 4

{I}{K}{E}
01-10-2005, 12:51 PM
Season 4 started yesterday (2 episodes) and today they will air episode 3 and 4.

I've never seen the first 3 seasons, but I understand that they were very good.
Can't find good sources to download the first seasons and the original DVDs here costs 70 euros per season !

Do you need to watch the first seasons to follow the storyline?

Ike

ahctlucabbuS
01-10-2005, 06:12 PM
No, the storyline is pretty independent from season to season.

I guess we could see the odd character returning, which could ruin part of the storyline in the previous seasons.

Better to just watch it from the beginning, but if you can't the story should be pretty independent.

And IKE, using DC++ (or rather LDC++) I found plenty of sources for season 1. I'm sure you'd find the other seasons as well. :01:

Busyman
01-10-2005, 06:31 PM
Season 4 started yesterday (2 episodes) and today they will air episode 3 and 4.

I've never seen the first 3 seasons, but I understand that they were very good.
Can't find good sources to download the first seasons and the original DVDs here costs 70 euros per season !

Do you need to watch the first seasons to follow the storyline?

Ike
I missed some of S3 but they are pretty independent.

I recommend watching from Season 1.

My girlfriend is almost done with the first season now.

Watching them out of order will give away plot elements.

Why is this character now a traitor when in season x he/she was a good guy?

Why is the team make-up different? Did someone die?

What happened to the head of CTU?

If you know these things ahead of time then it ruins the suspense/thrill which is what this show is great at conveying.

btw Have you been under a rock? This is one of the top 5 shows on TV and you, IKE of all people, are just catching on?

edit: I was always able to dl an episode off KL when I missed one.(the same for Lost)

There are plenty of sources. :huh:

{I}{K}{E}
01-11-2005, 12:48 AM
WIll download the first 4 episodes to see how the serie is :).

Hope I will find a rental store that rent the first seasons.. havent found one yet :dry:

Busyman
01-11-2005, 12:55 AM
WIll download the first 4 episodes to see how the serie is :).

Hope I will find a rental store that rent the first seasons.. havent found one yet :dry:
Damn man!!!

I got season 1 for $13 on Black Friday.

I bought multiples and resold them at cost to friends and coworkers (ok, $2 mark-up).

You can dl ALL the episodes. When I missed episodes, I simply burned them )as divx files) to CD, then watched them on my laptop at work.

No need to rent. :dry:

{I}{K}{E}
01-11-2005, 12:59 AM
Damn man!!!

I got season 1 for $13 on Black Friday.

I bought multiples and resold them at cost to friends and coworkers (ok, $2 mark-up).

You can dl ALL the episodes. When I missed episodes, I simply burned them )as divx files) to CD, then watched them on my laptop at work.

No need to rent. :dry:

Downloading would take to much time. (max connection 30kb/s)

When I get my hands on the DVDs I will rip them 2 Xvid and burn them on 2 DVDs for 1 season ;)

Busyman
01-11-2005, 04:22 AM
Downloading would take to much time. (max connection 30kb/s)

When I get my hands on the DVDs I will rip them 2 Xvid and burn them on 2 DVDs for 1 season ;)
30 kb/s!!!???

:sick:

{I}{K}{E}
01-11-2005, 12:32 PM
lol was bored so I created a custom DVD cover for season 4 :01:

http://daprogger.mine.nu/

check:

Latest added covers: 2005-01-11

SingaBoiy
01-11-2005, 12:43 PM
Any Netflix type providers for where you're at? idk if they ship internationally. My bro is in Afghan. and they let him sign up. They never shipped him anything though :lol:

He is having them ship everything to me and then I 'backup' it all and ship to him. :p