PDA

View Full Version : Audio File Management

dncgbr
04-01-2003, 07:41 AM
I am not sure where I should post this but can anyone help me find the best and easiest audio file organizer available? I am just looking for a basic app that I can rename my music files i.e artist, album, genre that the file descriptions will also import into any media player that I am using. I have spent endless hours editing files in kazaalite only to find out that once I try to play them in anything else all descriptions are gone. Am I doing something wrong? Please help.

imported_QuietSilence!
04-01-2003, 04:04 PM
u need a id3 tag editor kazaa save its info for files in a seprat data base so the info is not in the file just do a search on tucows for id3 editor there are a 1000 of them

once u set all ur mp3s up with the id3 editor close kazaa lite. then just go to the db folder in C:\program files\kazaa lite\Db and deleat the files in it when u start kazaa lite the id3 tag info will be set up in kazaa for u automaticly

candyman
04-02-2003, 01:37 AM
tagscanner (http://xdev.narod.ru/index_e.htm)
ive got this program, ive had it for a while now
very simple to use, with a very simple interface

kooky_kramer
04-02-2003, 11:51 AM
i recommend eagson! (wierd name, i know) or especially Musicmatch Jukebox because it can do all of your music needs -- including the always helpful tag from filename (or vice versa)

marine_aart
04-02-2003, 12:12 PM
try openmg jukebox (it's made for MD) It is one of the best tools I think

ToddM
04-02-2003, 05:19 PM
I've been using MusicMatch Plus - it's got some really great tagging/super tagging features, and it's simple to use. You might give it a try.