PDA

View Full Version : Nero Burning ROM 6.6.0.5

{I}{K}{E}
01-10-2005, 05:00 PM
With tools for mastering CDs and writing to erasable RWs, you get a capable WAV editor, an MPEG-1 video encoder, a CD cover designer, and a virus scanner. Nero Burning ROM is a strong choice, whether you're an advanced user or just getting started with CD burning.

Nero 6 - The Ultimate solution for Data, Video, Photo, Audio and BackUp!

With Nero 6, Ahead Software presents the follow-up to the famous burning solution Nero Burning ROM 5.5. And what a follow-up!

Nero 6 is now the name for a whole suite of applications wrapped around the ultimate project launcher Nero StartSmart.

Nero 6 is your All-in-One solution! With all the powerful and fun applications now included in Nero 6, all of your CD and DVD burning tasks can be managed in a breeze. Burning DVD-Video, Photo, Data, Audio or BackUp – just sit back and see Nero 6 handle it all with ease.

But this is only one part of the new All-in-One solution. Nero 6 also includes applications edit audio, mix multiple audio tracks like recording studio professionals, watch VCD, SVCD and DVD movies, listen to music, design covers, optimize your drive´s performance and lots, lots more!

http://www.nero.com/en/nero-prog.php

No Changelog released yet:
http://www.nero.com/en/Nero_6_Reloaded_Release_Notes.html

The server may be overloaded due to a large number of downloads whenever a new trial version or update is released.
If you do experience any server problems, please try again later.

{I}{K}{E}
01-10-2005, 05:46 PM
'old keys' still work ;)

exo_body
01-10-2005, 07:21 PM
is there much difference with it and 6.6.0.0 ?

{I}{K}{E}
01-10-2005, 07:45 PM
is there much difference with it and 6.6.0.0 ?

I would update because new versions include bug fixes.

lee551
01-11-2005, 01:00 AM
maybe i should upgrade. i'm still using 6.3.1 :whistling

Samurai
01-11-2005, 01:05 AM
God Damn IKE. Been checking Nero for the past week now, including today and it wasn't showing the new version. Aarrrgghhhh!

{I}{K}{E}
01-11-2005, 01:08 AM
God Damn IKE. Been checking Nero for the past week now, including today and it wasn't showing the new version. Aarrrgghhhh!

:P I check Neowin's 'Back Page News' for updates on software

Samurai
01-11-2005, 01:09 AM
:P I check Neowin's 'Back Page News' for updates on software

That fker there's getting bookmarked. I knew a version was coming any day now, and was checking regularly :( Mofo got released while my back was turned :dry:

orcutt989
01-11-2005, 01:22 AM
I am still using 6.6.0.3

peat moss
01-11-2005, 02:08 AM
I can't keep up with you guy's . I don't have a Dvd -rw yet but the bug fixes are probably worth it. :)

tesco
01-11-2005, 02:27 AM
I can't keep up with you guy's . I don't have a Dvd -rw yet but the bug fixes are probably worth it. :)
I thought you already had one? :unsure:

what was with that lifetime supply of cd-rs you had? :P

peat moss
01-11-2005, 02:30 AM
I thought you already had one? :unsure:

what was with that lifetime supply of cd-rs you had? :P
They are Dvd -rw's funny guy , and I still have them ! :D