PDA

View Full Version : Superkilla Spamming The Board

Bender
04-01-2003, 08:54 AM
I'm sure you've all seen the spamming by a certain SuperKilla.

After looking up IP's and visiting the KLchat I've found out that this person is created by two known members whos idea of an April fools joke is this.

Please don't reply on SuperKilla, that makes cleaning up easier for me.
If you have something to say to these persons, please do it in this thread.

Also I would like to ask these persons to step forward and reveal themselves, if they have the courage to do that, so I don't have to.

FlamingYob
04-01-2003, 08:55 AM
It was obvious, no one could really be that stupid.

ezyryder
04-01-2003, 08:56 AM
I can't see anyone joking to that level to be of any maturity so must be pre-pubescent. Is the name of the person a local to this board or just the occational "what does what mean?" kinda guy?

Bender
04-01-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by ezyryder@1 April 2003 - 09:56
I can't see anyone joking to that level to be of any maturity so must be pre-pubescent. Is the name of the person a local to this board or just the occational "what does what mean?" kinda guy?
Two VERY well known members.

FlamingYob
04-01-2003, 08:58 AM
Just tell us so we can point and laugh at their very lame joke.

Knuckles187
04-01-2003, 08:59 AM
it was me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh hangon no it wasnt

bwahahahahahaha

Fusion!

ezyryder
04-01-2003, 09:04 AM
it would be funny if it was Bender there and this post was to spin a yarn. Tho I doubt it, as I would hope the moderators wouldn't be so mean.

FlamingYob
04-01-2003, 09:06 AM
Whoever it is will forever be labelled a fool from now on anyway.

SuperKilla
04-01-2003, 09:07 AM
FUSION is the cause of this turmoil

Knuckles187
04-01-2003, 09:10 AM
FUSION BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ezyryder
04-01-2003, 09:12 AM
well since no one fully understands fusion, yes then it is.

Bender
04-01-2003, 09:20 AM
OK, they are too lame to reveal themselves, I asked them friendly to stop and still they keep on spamming.

Here are their names: SuperJude and Killa_Sin.

I suggest PM'ing and emailing them, maybe they want to be spammed as well.

Knuckles187
04-01-2003, 09:27 AM
i r teh l337!

SuperKilla
04-01-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Bender@1 April 2003 - 10:20
OK, they are too lame to reveal themselves, I asked them friendly to stop and still they keep on spamming.

Here are their names: SuperJude and Killa_Sin.

I suggest PM'ing and emailing them, maybe they want to be spammed as well.
Bender is now throwing a shit fit in chat I just wanted to say, calling people "boy" and cursing.

Way to lose your cool like you said you wouldn't.

I can post the chatlogs if you like dude where you were told what was going on and you okayed it.

Knuckles187
04-01-2003, 09:36 AM
yup...

i got the chatlogs too... i can match + verify

MagicNakor
04-01-2003, 10:02 AM
Here's a thought...stop the spamming?

You two are the only ones who find it amusing, I'm sure.

:ninja:

"The Avatar Man"
04-01-2003, 10:08 AM
in another thread you two requested head.
so here
http://galleries.vinyamar.com/ps/show.php?id=eoHFmuPKZXJkMkzUfhhzQ9R3H&ext=.gif

"The Avatar Man"
04-01-2003, 10:12 AM
well later I'll be back on the 2nd
when you fools are done with your
http://www.rom.on.ca/shops/repro/graphics/bull.jpghttp://www.unitethecows.com/images/topics/shit.gif

mrcall1969
04-01-2003, 12:23 PM
:x :x :x phewee, someone get a shovel!

Lamsey
04-01-2003, 03:10 PM
I'd like to apologise to the mods for posting replies to these eejits - must have caused them a bit of work deleting it.

With regards to Killa Sin and SuperJude: Grow up&#33; <_<

Bender
04-01-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@1 April 2003 - 16:10
I&#39;d like to apologise to the mods for posting replies to these eejits - must have caused them a bit of work deleting it.

With regards to Killa Sin and SuperJude: Grow up&#33; <_<
I&#39;ve been deleting posts (something between 200 and 300) from 8:30 until 12:30 this morning, not the other members&#39; fault btw. ;)

At first I thought it was kind of funny, but when I noticed they were spamming the WHOLE board and that they refused to stop, even after asking them friendly several times (in PM and the KLchat), I got a bit angry about it.

SuperJude got REALLY offended when I called him a boy and the both of them idiots, I think I damaged his ego there. :D

Skweeky
04-01-2003, 04:23 PM
.....People are going to say I&#39;m being prejudiced, but I&#39;m goin to reply anyway, as people who know me, also kow that I always try to be objective.

I&#39;ve seen the board status, I&#39;ve seen the conversation in chat and I&#39;ve seen the PM&#39;s as well.
Killa, SJ, T, u guys know I like you and all, but IMO you took it too far. Nobody thought it was funny anymore and you kept posting crap. About the chat: I think B asked it nicely enough and I would have lost my patience there too. You were totally ignoring him and laughing at him when he asked you guys to stop, don&#39;t you think that is a little childish?
Getting mad because someone calls you &#39;boy&#39;? Come on.....

I think it&#39;s cool you choose sides when one of your friends is being attacked, but being a friend also involves accepting someones mistakes, don&#39;t be blind for them. You are not a friend if you approve of everything your friend does, even when it&#39;s wrong....

Peace....

Knuckles187
04-01-2003, 05:52 PM
well i think your overreacting...

i made a few posts which was fair nuff i was gonna leave it there.. then bender started being rude to SJ&#33;

i like SJ so i followed wuite and started posting stuff....

i know we shouldnt have done it to the board but the mods should learn to be more tactful...

N£MO
04-01-2003, 05:59 PM
Seemed funny at first but they went too far and showed how childish they both were.Insulting in jest between mates is fair enuff BUT you went over the top with it and took it to limits that it didnt need to go to.
Thats just my opinion.

FlamingYob
04-01-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by N£MO@1 April 2003 - 18:59
Seemed funny at first but they went too far and showed how childish they both were.Insulting in jest between mates is fair enuff BUT you went over the top with it and took it to limits that it didnt need to go to.
Thats just my opinion.
I second that.

jetje
04-01-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Romeo187@1 April 2003 - 19:52
i know we shouldnt have done it to the board but the mods should learn to be more tactful...
Romeo187 your so wrong in your thoughts there. It&#39;s just blaming someonelses reaction on your own acting.
Look it&#39;s simple if you had said "yes you&#39;re right and left it with that", everything was cool. I&#39;m sure Bender asked it in a descent way 1st.

Btw saw some reactions on debates of behaviour in the chat, there you just kick someone. In here we need to do a lot of work to clean out. So i can imagine Benders frustration. (Even i was frustrated and that was after he already did most cleaning).
So instead of saying someone&#39;s overreacting you&#39;d better apologized for acting wrong before. <_<

btw i needed to react cause by saying mods... you included us all

mrcall1969
04-01-2003, 06:17 PM
It was funny at first, but I hate to see people getting insulted, when it came to that it should&#39;ve stopped, apologies made and get on with it.

CornerPocket
04-01-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by jetje@1 April 2003 - 12:17
btw i needed to react cause by saying mods... you included us all

I second that&#33; <_<

@Romeo187
and I fit in your criticism how :angry:

SJ™
04-01-2003, 06:52 PM
Now when I said "fusion" that meant there was more than one involved. For my part, like I said, I stuck to lounge and lamely flamed people, and don&#39;t expect me to be able to explain other peoples motivations.

But. What got me was not some mod at some board calling me "boy". That was just retarded on his part. It was that I did exactly what I told him I was going to do, and he came back into chat guns blazing.

Why did this offend me?

Well Bender see if you can NOT edit this: I remember about 2 months ago when you were pissed off at somebody at some message board and you PM&#39;ed me about it.

What did you ask me?

You asked me to help you get virii and nasty shit. So it&#39;s funny you will ask me to help you virus somebody and yet spam makes you go to pieces? Sorry virusing somebody is a lot worse than spamming so maybe you need to check yourself.

You do remember that PM right? And don&#39;t think some stupid flame "got to me" dude, not at all. You were outta line dude. I dealt with much worse spam than that at other sites when I adminned or modded and my methods always won, and I didn&#39;t act like it was the end of the world. I usually had other and better tactics and too bad mods here have no "delete all posts from member" option.

However just cause people didn&#39;t like the joke doesn&#39;t mean anything I did was harmfull. Christ it&#39;s text, and it was supposed to be funny, and I myself tried to keep my posts in lounge.

Like I said I would.

Like Bender agreed to.

I thought showing people the "lamest spammer/flamer" of all time would be funny for a few hours. It was supposed to be funny folks, no more no less.

:)

Smiles to those who pm&#39;ed me saying it was.

:angry:

Angry face to those who pm&#39;ed me cursing at me

However get the complaints out today and trust me, don&#39;t harp on it. Accounting for my Lounge posts I (my SuperJude account) have nearly 1000 posts and nobody can accuse me of being a spammer, and that&#39;s the truth.

But me having to change IP# and get a new account to post following disparaging remarks is just lame since the FACT is YOUR MOD agreed to my actions and I did EXACTLY what I told that mod I was going to do, stopped when I said I was gonna stop.

Seems like Bender got a little pissed at Killa, and may have past issues with him it seems, but doesn&#39;t want to get into it head to head, but that is not my problem LOL.

If I did what the mod said was okay and quit when I said I was going to, how did Bender then bitch so much that I needed to get a new account and change my IP#?

I mean really folks. actually let&#39;s be real here, there were 2 mods who knew about this. One knew in the beggining, one at the end , and hell I even talked to Jetje about it and HE seemed to understand.

So whatever happened after?

Maybe some people who get modded need to check themselves. Just cause you got modded doesn&#39;t mean you need to act "pissed" IRL like this is you life.

And Bender like I said last night, if you want to make this personal fine we can flame away at eachother cause I am relatively sure I know more about your personal life than you do mine.

But I think there is no need for that.

I just wanna know how you gonna ask me for viruses and then act like you are better than that?

-SJ™

J'Pol
04-01-2003, 08:12 PM
Sorry I haven&#39;t been at the board at all today. Lot to do in the matrix.

Did something unsavoury happen. Could someone update me, in a nice way, just overview sort of thing.

Lamsey
04-01-2003, 08:35 PM
SuperJude and KillaSin registered as &#39;Superkilla&#39; and flamed/spammed the whole board. Bender in particular was singled out for a lot of abuse.

Virtually every single recent topic in the Lounge was filled with excessive profanity and flaming.
Several of the other forums were spammed as well.

Many people replied angrily to these posts (myself included, I&#39;m sorry to say) and the Mods have had their work cut out to delete all of the posts relating to the morning&#39;s work by SJ and KS.

I think that just about covers it...

edited to remove defamation of FlamingYob

FlamingYob
04-01-2003, 08:36 PM
Hello, I&#39;m not them. I thank you.

Lamsey
04-01-2003, 08:40 PM
:blink: sorry, I thought that KS was killasin and SJ was FlamingYob.
I saw you flaming at them a lot so I guess i just made an incorrect assumption. Sorry :( .

I have edited the original post.

FlamingYob
04-01-2003, 08:44 PM
It was late, I&#39;d been drinking and I really didn&#39;t need idiots spamming the board, it was like 4am and all I wanted to do was have a browse but every post even my own was spammed and ruined, I knew it was a "joke" but it was taken to far for my liking, I dunno, just pissed me off.

J'Pol
04-01-2003, 08:52 PM
Thanks for that. Hopefully it will all get removed. Some people only come here every few days. They may not know about the joke and take some of it seriously. Starting problems over again.

Knuckles187
04-01-2003, 09:13 PM
corner pocket and jetje... i apologise...

and all other mods i didnt mean you.. if you read between the lines you could clearly see i mean Bender....

you guys do a great job and jetje saying i aint apoligised is bull.. i sent you a PM with an apology.. bcos i did feel bad about the work YOU had to do.. i did it to piss off bender... not you...

so to everyone on the board... (except the obivous) i wholeheartedly apoligse for the 2nd time :)

Knuckles187
04-01-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by SJ™@1 April 2003 - 18:52
Now when I said "fusion" that meant there was more than one involved. For my part, like I said, I stuck to lounge and lamely flamed people, and don&#39;t expect me to be able to explain other peoples motivations.

But. What got me was not some mod at some board calling me "boy". That was just retarded on his part. It was that I did exactly what I told him I was going to do, and he came back into chat guns blazing.

Why did this offend me?

Well Bender see if you can NOT edit this: I remember about 2 months ago when you were pissed off at somebody at some message board and you PM&#39;ed me about it.

What did you ask me?

You asked me to help you get virii and nasty shit. So it&#39;s funny you will ask me to help you virus somebody and yet spam makes you go to pieces? Sorry virusing somebody is a lot worse than spamming so maybe you need to check yourself.

You do remember that PM right? And don&#39;t think some stupid flame "got to me" dude, not at all. You were outta line dude. I dealt with much worse spam than that at other sites when I adminned or modded and my methods always won, and I didn&#39;t act like it was the end of the world. I usually had other and better tactics and too bad mods here have no "delete all posts from member" option.

However just cause people didn&#39;t like the joke doesn&#39;t mean anything I did was harmfull. Christ it&#39;s text, and it was supposed to be funny, and I myself tried to keep my posts in lounge.

Like I said I would.

Like Bender agreed to.

I thought showing people the "lamest spammer/flamer" of all time would be funny for a few hours. It was supposed to be funny folks, no more no less.

:)

Smiles to those who pm&#39;ed me saying it was.

:angry:

Angry face to those who pm&#39;ed me cursing at me

However get the complaints out today and trust me, don&#39;t harp on it. Accounting for my Lounge posts I (my SuperJude account) have nearly 1000 posts and nobody can accuse me of being a spammer, and that&#39;s the truth.

But me having to change IP# and get a new account to post following disparaging remarks is just lame since the FACT is YOUR MOD agreed to my actions and I did EXACTLY what I told that mod I was going to do, stopped when I said I was gonna stop.

Seems like Bender got a little pissed at Killa, and may have past issues with him it seems, but doesn&#39;t want to get into it head to head, but that is not my problem LOL.

If I did what the mod said was okay and quit when I said I was going to, how did Bender then bitch so much that I needed to get a new account and change my IP#?

I mean really folks. actually let&#39;s be real here, there were 2 mods who knew about this. One knew in the beggining, one at the end , and hell I even talked to Jetje about it and HE seemed to understand.

So whatever happened after?

Maybe some people who get modded need to check themselves. Just cause you got modded doesn&#39;t mean you need to act "pissed" IRL like this is you life.

And Bender like I said last night, if you want to make this personal fine we can flame away at eachother cause I am relatively sure I know more about your personal life than you do mine.

But I think there is no need for that.

I just wanna know how you gonna ask me for viruses and then act like you are better than that?

-SJ™
aha

my man does it again&#33;

maximum respect to SJ.....

he said it all....

Somebody1234
04-01-2003, 09:19 PM
I would like to say that I am impressed by the cleanup job done here. Thank you again admin/mod team for your hard work to keep this board in order. :)

I hope this kind of "joke" doesn&#39;t repeat itself. :angry:

J'Pol
04-01-2003, 09:39 PM
Let me get this right. The joke was that they created a false identity, then went around the forum abusing everyone and making a nuisance of themselves. They particularly had a go at Bender, who had to spend a lot of time clearing up the mess they had made.

Sorry what was the funny part about that. Perhaps I´m just not understanding. Maybe we just have a different sense of humour where I come from. I generally think of jokes as being funny to everyone concerned and not just the "jokers". For preference a bit of thought and inventiveness is nice, though not essential. Or perhaps I have just missed the point. I do quite often, though I think that is to do with my age and the cultural differences.

Lamsey
04-01-2003, 09:45 PM
It&#39;s not just you JmiF, there are only a few people who have even tried defending those two...

mrcall1969
04-01-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by JmiF@1 April 2003 - 22:39
Let me get this right. The joke was that they created a false identity, then went around the forum abusing everyone and making a nuisance of themselves. They particularly had a go at Bender, who had to spend a lot of time clearing up the mess they had made.

Sorry what was the funny part about that. Perhaps I´m just not understanding. Maybe we just have a different sense of humour where I come from. I generally think of jokes as being funny to everyone concerned and not just the "jokers". For preference a bit of thought and inventiveness is nice, though not essential. Or perhaps I have just missed the point. I do quite often, though I think that is to do with my age and the cultural differences.
JmiF, I agree with you on this one, if a joke is only for the jokers then it becomes selfish.

alan36uk
04-01-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by JmiF@1 April 2003 - 22:39
Well I sat and watched a few hours of it all going on and on an ON.
It was funny maybe to start with and then... hmmm all got a tad nasty.
You didnt miss the point at all.

My sense of humour and comments are maybe not everyones cup of tea
but I try to get on with everyone.

Its nice to see its all cleaned up now and my scroll button can have a rest.

Lets hope thats the end of it and we can have some FUN.

Thanks to the mods who spent hours deleting..That was some task.

lunatacs
04-01-2003, 09:55 PM
Hey mods, shouldn&#39;t their be a rule/law or at least something to punish them for their acts? Just a thought, since you did pm them and nicly asked them but they simply wouldn&#39;t stop or won&#39;t, why not simply find a way to punish them or maybe, block them from some parts of the forum, so they wouldn&#39;t be able to post their? just a thought, but i do believe spamming has to stop when a mod pm&#39;s you and asks you nicly and explains himself/herself.

cheers

J'Pol
04-01-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by lunatacs@1 April 2003 - 22:55
Hey mods, shouldn&#39;t their be a rule/law or at least something to punish them for their acts? Just a thought, since you did pm them and nicly asked them but they simply wouldn&#39;t stop or won&#39;t, why not simply find a way to punish them or maybe, block them from some parts of the forum, so they wouldn&#39;t be able to post their? just a thought, but i do believe spamming has to stop when a mod pm&#39;s you and asks you nicly and explains himself/herself.

cheers
That&#39;s a bit H4r5h

J'Pol
04-01-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by mrcall1969@1 April 2003 - 22:47
JmiF, I agree with you on this one, if a joke is only for the jokers then it becomes selfish.
Not to say cruel.

What do you mean on this one. I thought we always agreed.

lunatacs
04-01-2003, 10:13 PM
That&#39;s a bit H4r5h

harsh? not really, think about it. A mod took the time to pm a person and tell them, and explain how they were spamming; also nicly asked them to stop. I believe what i said isn&#39;t harsh, but only a way to teach people to listen to our mods who try their best to be fair as they could. Lets not push their buttons, they trying to keep this forum clean.

Schmiggy_JK23
04-01-2003, 10:15 PM
Gosh my joke was so much nicer...

YEAH&#33; (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=16&t=24996&view=getlastpost)

The Great Dude
04-01-2003, 10:15 PM
I knew it was Killa posting, but didn&#39;t expect SuperJude. That seems to lower their reputation. It would have been funny if they didn&#39;t spam so much, imagine all the clean up work for the mods. ;)

J'Pol
04-01-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by lunatacs@1 April 2003 - 23:13

That&#39;s a bit H4r5h

harsh? not really, think about it. A mod took the time to pm a person and tell them, and explain how they were spamming; also nicly asked them to stop. I believe what i said isn&#39;t harsh, but only a way to teach people to listen to our mods who try their best to be fair as they could. Lets not push their buttons, they trying to keep this forum clean.
Ever done a stupid thing, or gone too far. Ever been with a mate who maybe had a wee hair too much to drink and made a bit of an arse of it. Well I have been the person doing it and I have been the mate.

You can&#39;t take these things in isolation. SuperJ is normally a good egg. We don&#39;t always see eye to eye but hey he&#39;s normally a calming influence. You can&#39;t start banning people for a genuine joke which went a bit too far. Some people come here genuinely to offend, it sounds to me that this was just an error in judgement.

I&#39;ve said it elsewhere, mates don&#39;t ban mates. They say hoi arse stop being a dick and get on with it. Let&#39;s just let it lie and get back to normal.

Hoi SuperJ stop being a dick.

alan36uk
04-01-2003, 10:34 PM
JmiF not being critical here but if that was a complete "nobody" doing
that I feel that it would be a different issue.
I dont feel a ban is in order for making a spam day lol..He said his peace so its best for all to drop it and move on like you said.
Lifes way to short :D

J'Pol
04-01-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by alan36uk@1 April 2003 - 23:34
JmiF not being critical here but if that was a complete "nobody" doing
that I feel that it would be a different issue.
I dont feel a ban is in order for making a spam day lol..He said his peace so its best for all to drop it and move on like you said.
Lifes way to short :D
Absolutely agree.

DarkPrince
04-01-2003, 11:45 PM
you all are lame as hell fa real&#33;&#33;
i did it to get back at a certain mod&#33;&#33;&#33; he was bitchin like a............. well.........ummmm.........................bitch
any who sure was fun for me&#33;&#33; i was rollin &#33;&#33;all and bye the way im killa_sin aka darkprince aka masta killa................... << wow >>
and to all get a life fa real &#33;&#33; you all got ya panties in a bunch over a lil spammin&#33;&#33; we could have done worst&#33;&#33;&#33; well any whoooooo i gota work on this pc......so.......

Killa_Sin and SuperJude are spam gods

lunatacs
04-02-2003, 12:34 AM
Ever done a stupid thing, or gone too far. Ever been with a mate who maybe had a wee hair too much to drink and made a bit of an arse of it. Well I have been the person doing it and I have been the mate.

You can&#39;t take these things in isolation. SuperJ is normally a good egg. We don&#39;t always see eye to eye but hey he&#39;s normally a calming influence. You can&#39;t start banning people for a genuine joke which went a bit too far. Some people come here genuinely to offend, it sounds to me that this was just an error in judgement.

I&#39;ve said it elsewhere, mates don&#39;t ban mates. They say hoi arse stop being a dick and get on with it. Let&#39;s just let it lie and get back to normal.

Hoi SuperJ stop being a dick.

maybe your right, though when a mod nicly pms you to tell you to stop spamming, would you ignore them? It&#39;s about respect. It&#39;s not about "error in judgment" more likely no respect for our mods who "try" to be fair, we sometimes can&#39;t help it and find ways to push their buttons. I understand your side, your correct on few issuses, though you must understand the mods side.

cheers

"The Avatar Man"
04-02-2003, 12:50 AM
http://galleries.vinyamar.com/ps/show.php?id=wcVLnia3sxecm5LsrSCetQf2Y&ext=.gif
:P

The Great Dude
04-02-2003, 12:53 AM
Would you like to clean up after people DarkPrince if you were maintaining a forum?

That picture was hilarious. :lol: :lol: :lol:

mrcall1969
04-02-2003, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by JmiF+1 April 2003 - 23:04--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JmiF @ 1 April 2003 - 23:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--mrcall1969@1 April 2003 - 22:47
Not to say cruel.

What do you mean on this one. I thought we always agreed. [/b][/quote]
Purely a figure of speach :D

N£MO
04-02-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Master YodaX@2 April 2003 - 01:50
http://galleries.vinyamar.com/ps/show.php?id=wcVLnia3sxecm5LsrSCetQf2Y&ext=.gif
That pic is superb master yodax :lol: :lol:

@killa_sin you must have a really boring life if thats your idea of fun :P

ShareDaddy
04-02-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by JmiF+1 April 2003 - 17:26--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JmiF @ 1 April 2003 - 17:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--lunatacs@1 April 2003 - 23:13

That&#39;s a bit H4r5h

Hoi SuperJ stop being a dick. [/b][/quote]
I (once again) whole-heartedly agree with JmiF, which would mean either the world has stopped spinning on its axis or pigs are sprouting wings as we speak. :lol:

I do have to agree with him thus far in the thread/string, have not read it all but up and until the point where I quoted him I am in total agreement.

KS has always been a little, shall we say abrupt, however both him and SJ are for the most part good guys and we should take that into consideration.

Bender
04-02-2003, 03:42 PM
I think I have to reply on your post, SuperJude, not to keep this fight going on, but to tell you my side of the story.

I know posting PM&#39;s isn&#39;t very polite, but since you are posting what we spoke about in private I don&#39;t think you&#39;d mind me posting the PM&#39;s I sent to SuperKilla:

PM title: Please stop spamming (at that time I didn&#39;t know yet who SuperKilla was)

You&#39;re spamming, flaming and answering to topic from over a month old.

I&#39;ll ask you politely: stop that.

In the true sense of the spirit I would like to wish you a happy Arpil Fools day and a hope that you keep your sense of humour today&#33;

You think that&#39;s funny??? :o
Who has to clean up your mess?

suck balls PUNK

Aye but it is April 1st and this is FUSION&#33; You seen DBZ right? Fusion?

Jes don&#39;t be all mad since you agreed to be a mod and these things happen sometimes.

:):):)

How long do you think it will take me to delete all of your crap?
The consequenses will be yours to bare.

fuck you and you petty ass bullshit
you faget
When I received those friendly PM&#39;s I used the IP tools and quickly found out it was you and Killa_Sin (aka Dark_Princ€) having a laugh with me.

I then visited the KLchat, as I know plans like that are made overthere.
You guys admitted it was you and I said something like "haha very nice guys, tell me when you have done, then I can start cleaning."
Ever heard of reversed psychology?
How else would I have asked you that, as you&#39;re soo easily offended?
You guys kind of agreed to stop, but instead of that spamming increased, offending and flaming everybody on the board.
At that moment I got a bit angry, visited the chat again, and called you a boy and the two of you idiots.
(Feel free to post the chatroom log, but don&#39;t edit it this time, as you did in the signature of SuperKilla)

I think I had the right to do so, as you two had been flaming me in PM&#39;s and on the board the whole time.

What did you ask me?

You asked me to help you get virii and nasty shit. So it&#39;s funny you will ask me to help you virus somebody and yet spam makes you go to pieces?
This had nothing to do with a message board, it was a person I knew privatly who was troubling me, I never did anything as I quickly realized I was acting childish.
I asked you because you claim to be &#39;not the nicest guy on the internet&#39;, and asked specifically if I wasn&#39;t out of line with it, you said absolutely not and you were very quick to help me.

Correct, but yesterday you were a spammer.

I never had issues with Killa, he had issues with me.
He flamed me, that&#39;s his way of communicating, I always replied him politely.

This makes me think you&#39;re threatening me, SuperJude, are you?
What do you know about my personal life?
The things you talked about with my girlfriend, Skweeky? Isn&#39;t that abusing friendship?
I don&#39;t like as well the fact that, in the chat, you try to force her to choose your side on this, let her decide of her own, and leave her out of this, she has nothing to do with it.

I think, SuperJude, that when you and Killa_Sin apologize to the board members (not to me) you&#39;ll recieve a lot of respect for it.

Furthermore I&#39;d like to say that I have nothing against you, never had, and that I still want to talk this out, why don&#39;t you PM me? :)

WeeMouse
04-02-2003, 04:13 PM
For Bender;

:flowers:

I don&#39;t know half of whats going on or what went on, but I&#39;m behind Bender on this one cos spamming and flaming publically aint the cool thing to do&#33;

:spam: :unsure: :flame:

Knuckles187
04-02-2003, 05:45 PM
talking about the whole personal lives thing... that maybe a bit bad.. but i doubt SJ wouldve disclosed anything...

just like you and your virus thing which you claim to have just &#39;let go&#39;

people make idle threats alot... but rarely carry them out...

and master yoda X dont deface biggy&#39;s piccie like that bigg is the nuts.. and the comments you have made in the past few weeks dont give you much ground so shut right up.

T.

Juliette187
04-02-2003, 05:50 PM
well... a little spam never hurt anyone, it started light hearted the got stronger, but it was only made as a joke to start off with before "someone" started getting hissy...

DarkPrince
04-02-2003, 06:04 PM
lol

ill say you all petty faceless attempts to deface me rep ant workin&#33;&#33;
just remember
ME : MASTER
yodax nemo and bender : Lame ass noobs &#33;&#33;
and thats that i wont bother to destory your rep cause ppl that been here the longest know me and know that im way better then any stopid nood tryin to make him self sound bad on the net while in all acutuality your a geek and a pussy less faget sitting behind a computer tryin to get attention while in real life you get none&#33;&#33;&#33;
so......... so yodax fuckin recongnize a master and back the fuck off.......fa real

any who dont make me discredit you.............

any ways bender.........
you whernt askin nicely you where bitchin and moaning.......so get sum balls befor you mention my name&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; MAKE MY NAME TASTE LIKE ASS WHEN YA SPEAKE IT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

any who i wont waste anymore of my time on you lil twats&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

so i will end this on a fuck you and have a nice day&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

WeeMouse
04-02-2003, 06:07 PM
Are you like 12 or something?

Please stop the spamming and flaming - if you want to spam or flame someone, send them a PM&#33;&#33;

Keep the board Flame-proof&#33;&#33; :D

mrcall1969
04-02-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by DarkPrince@2 April 2003 - 19:04
lol

ill say you all petty faceless attempts to deface me rep ant workin&#33;&#33;
just remember
ME : MASTER
yodax nemo and bender : Lame ass noobs &#33;&#33;
and thats that i wont bother to destory your rep cause ppl that been here the longest know me and know that im way better then any stopid nood tryin to make him self sound bad on the net while in all acutuality your a geek and a pussy less faget sitting behind a computer tryin to get attention while in real life you get none&#33;&#33;&#33;
so......... so yodax fuckin recongnize a master and back the fuck off.......fa real

any who dont make me discredit you.............

any ways bender.........
you whernt askin nicely you where bitchin and moaning.......so get sum balls befor you mention my name&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; MAKE MY NAME TASTE LIKE ASS WHEN YA SPEAKE IT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

any who i wont waste anymore of my time on you lil twats&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

so i will end this on a fuck you and have a nice day&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
Does anyone have a Harlem translation book?

WeeMouse
04-02-2003, 06:09 PM
Does anyone have a Harlem translation book?

What - that&#39;s english?&#33;

DarkPrince
04-02-2003, 06:12 PM
awwwwllllllll that was a low blow..........

hahahahaha
silly lil noobs ill squash you &#33;
hahahahaha

get sum chuckers fucker

WeeMouse
04-02-2003, 06:15 PM
hahahahaha
silly lil noobs ill squash you &#33;
hahahahaha

get sum chuckers fucker

:blink:

Translation is..............?