PDA

View Full Version : Emule LowID problem.. dam

Wolfmight
01-12-2005, 02:05 AM
Well, I've got a LowID problem again, but! After I have already checked everything too.
Enabled Port Fowarding on both my 2wire and Linksys with same ports configured for emule.. already have port triggering.. Linksys port fowarding is towards correct IP..

What else can I try?

Darth Sushi
01-12-2005, 03:00 AM
Did you disable software firewalls like the one that comes with XP?

Wolfmight
01-12-2005, 03:34 AM
Did you disable software firewalls like the one that comes with XP?
yep,

also emule normally works with zonealarm on

AndrewBarker
01-12-2005, 12:35 PM
in Emule
Preferences > Connection > Test ports

this will tell you if everthing is getting in and out ok

sometimes if you are sharing a lot of popular files it can clog your connection up a bit and make it difficult to log on to a server, waiting a few minutes usually solves that one, this happens when emule is closed down then restarted within a short period

Wolfmight
01-14-2005, 11:20 PM
in Emule
Preferences > Connection > Test ports

this will tell you if everthing is getting in and out ok

sometimes if you are sharing a lot of popular files it can clog your connection up a bit and make it difficult to log on to a server, waiting a few minutes usually solves that one, this happens when emule is closed down then restarted within a short period
It never connects though.. dunno why.
ANy other suggestions?

Wolfmight
01-16-2005, 07:37 PM
I solved the 2wire modem problem!

It's quite simple!!
When you are entering the ports to froward...enter everything the same after before, EXCEPT! make sure you leave "Map to Host Port:" blank!! Now finish up and click Done! Emule should work once again..connecting to favorites such as Razorback2 in an instant for broadband users!!! GOOD LUCK!

enviouz
02-19-2007, 12:36 AM
did you update emule recently? if so you also ned to update your firewall/router config

dnb
03-16-2007, 06:14 PM
check your modem firewall

TBE
03-16-2007, 08:16 PM
Hi,

I somethimes have the same problem. Always solved by rebooting the modem.