PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of my diet, and whats yours?

slim150
01-13-2005, 05:05 AM
Monday-Thursday:

Breakfast: None
Lunch: None
Dinner: Cup of steamed rice with fat free spray butter and 8 popcorn
chickens on top
Snack: Tons of Diet Pepsi Throughout the day. Occasional slice of bread
At night sometimes I eat a bowl of fruit loops with skim milk

Friday/Saturday/Sunday

Breakfast: none
Lunch/Dinner: 2 of these 3 days I'll have a good meal like a cheeseburger and fries, wings, steak, you know stuff like that (to break the grind). The other one I'll just have my rice again.

Every once and a while I slip up and eat some chinese food or mac and cheese during the week.

I been doing this for a few months now and at the beginning I weighed 180 and now I weigh 145, so I think it works. My goal is to have smallest amount of fat and carbs are ok. What do you think

peat moss
01-13-2005, 05:29 AM
What would Jarred, of Subway fame think? Keep up the good work tho ! As long as you feel good , and not hungry all day . :01:

And for variety, Sugar Crisp's kicks Fruit Loops ass ! :D

Virtualbody1234
01-13-2005, 05:55 AM
Monday-Thursday:

chickens on top

Friday/Saturday/Sunday

Lunch/Dinner: 2 of these 3 days I'll have a good meal like a cheeseburger and fries, wings, steak, you know stuff like that (to break the grind). The other one I'll just have my rice again.

Every once and a while I slip up and eat some chinese food or mac and cheese during the week.

I been doing this for a few months now and at the beginning I weighed 180 and now I weigh 145, so I think it works. My goal is to have smallest amount of fat and carbs are ok. What do you think
Sounds dangerous. Not a balanced diet at all.

Ask a doctor or nutritionist.

peat moss
01-13-2005, 06:55 AM
Sounds dangerous. Not a balanced diet at all.

Ask a doctor or nutritionist.

Your kidding right ? Other than no fruit . This is better than I eat all week and this is just his three days .

Quote : Lunch/Dinner: 2 of these 3 days I'll have a good meal like a cheeseburger and fries, wings, steak, you know stuff like that (to break the grind). The other one I'll just have my rice again.

Hey works for the Chinese , they must know something we don't . :whistling

Mr. Mulder
01-13-2005, 09:58 AM
eating biscuits and watching telly :01:

ziggyjuarez
01-13-2005, 10:05 AM
screw diner and the rest,just eat breakfast.Give you more energy to loose weight...
1 (http://www.countrycookin.com/breakfast.jpg)

brenda
01-13-2005, 11:34 AM
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Surely this is a joke, you'd be dead if you'd only eaten that for a few months. At the very least you must have given yourself scurvy, diabetes, aneamia, heart disease, damaged immune system, bad skin, bad hair, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Virtual couldn't be more right SEE A DOCTOR QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!

lynx
01-13-2005, 01:17 PM
At the very least you must have given yourself scurvy, diabetes, aneamia, heart disease, damaged immune system, bad skin, bad hair, etc, etc, etc, etc.So that's what it is. I wish you'd told me that months ago. :ermm:

Yogi
01-13-2005, 01:25 PM
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Surely this is a joke, you'd be dead if you'd only eaten that for a few months. At the very least you must have given yourself scurvy, diabetes, aneamia, heart disease, damaged immune system, bad skin, bad hair, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Virtual couldn't be more right SEE A DOCTOR QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!

I concur!!!

Skipping any meal is not a diet, it is longterm suicide.

And if you survive and will start eating regular again, you will be on your old

weight in no time.

Eat less, eat healthy, lots of exercise and maintain that.

YogiWhoOnceLost60poundInThreeMonths

manker
01-13-2005, 01:28 PM
Skipping any meal is not a diet, it is longterm suicide.So is breathing :blink:

Crash diets work, given the choice between man titties and scurvy, diabetes, aneamia, heart disease, damaged immune system, bad skin, bad hair, etc, etc, etc, etc. - I might just go for the latter options.

How bad can they be :ermm:

TheDave
01-13-2005, 01:31 PM
diets are stupid. do some exercise cawks

slim150
01-13-2005, 01:36 PM
oh i forgot to mention, this sounds hard to believe but I dont like fruits at all, and the only vegetable i eat is corn and potatos. remarkably I am always in good health but it probably explains why i'm only 5 foot 5 inches

Yogi
01-13-2005, 01:37 PM
So is breathing :blink:

Crash diets work, given the choice between man titties and scurvy, diabetes, aneamia, heart disease, damaged immune system, bad skin, bad hair, etc, etc, etc, etc. - I might just go for the latter options.

How bad can they be :ermm:

I slightly remember a remark of you yesterday........... :shifty:

Something with when there's something worse.....etc.......... :rolleyes:

manker
01-13-2005, 01:44 PM
I slightly remember a remark of you yesterday........... :shifty:

Something with when there's something worse.....etc.......... :rolleyes:There may have been a hint of sarcasm in the post you're referring to above.

Not sure mind :ph34r:

TheDave
01-13-2005, 01:51 PM
Monday-Thursday:

chickens on top

Friday/Saturday/Sunday

i'm not a dietition but if you starve yourself for 5 days a week, your body will do it's best to reserve body fat so you may even end up putting weight on

Yogi
01-13-2005, 01:53 PM
There may have been a hint of sarcasm in the post you're referring to above.

Not sure mind :ph34r:

There may have been a hint of sarcasm in my post above. :whistling

I don't mind. :rolleyes:

manker
01-13-2005, 01:54 PM
i'm not a dietition but if you starve yourself for 5 days a week, your body will do it's best to reserve body fat so you may even end up putting weight onIt doesn't say that.

The top menu is what he eats Monday through Thursday and the bottom one details his meals Friday through Sunday.

Mind, I don't know what a popcorn chicken is. It may be that he is practically starving himself for 4 days a week :ermm:

Snee
01-13-2005, 01:56 PM
If you remain just on the edge of starvation you live longer and don't age as fast, 'cos your metabolism slows down.

But that's not on the edge, that's three feet below.

BTW, I'm pretty slim myself, and it ain't much to long for. I don't really think you need to lose more weight.

ziggyjuarez
01-13-2005, 01:58 PM
I don't know what a popcorn chicken is. It may be that he is practically starving himself for 4 days a week :ermm:
:huh: joke?

manker
01-13-2005, 02:00 PM
:huh: joke?No :blink:

I've just googled tho and learned something new.

Yogi
01-13-2005, 02:04 PM
http://www.heferito.com/image_folder/kfc.jpg

TheDave
01-13-2005, 02:06 PM
popcorn chicken does not fill you up

sArA
01-13-2005, 02:39 PM
I have always been slim....

I eat what I like, when I like.......but.......

If I am not hungry I don't eat, which means I don't eat just because the clock says its dinner time. If I have a large lunch and don't feel like an evening meal I won't make myself eat one. Its worked for me for a long time....

Oh...but then, I do eat healthily fruit, veg etc.....just smallish portions.

@slim1.....cut out the fizzy drinks....they make you feel full cos of the bubbles and give energy cos of the sugar, but the come down from both makes your body crave more food and more sugar....vicious circle.

My lunch today comprised a ham and coleslaw sandwich and a large packet of chocolate orange biscuits....saint and sinner....no guilt. :devil:

manker
01-13-2005, 02:40 PM
Not much sugar in Diet-Coke ;)

Snee
01-13-2005, 02:42 PM
Lots of sweet sweet aspartam, tho'.

manker
01-13-2005, 02:47 PM
I prefer real Coke. Tho' I understand folk actually prefer drinking the Diet-Coke, tastes like Panda Pop to me :sick:

Snee
01-13-2005, 02:50 PM
Yes but lots of aspartam will work as a laxative too.

:bonus:

Come to think of it, it consists of methanol and two different amino acids, so it's a jolly fine thing all round.

TheDave
01-13-2005, 02:53 PM
whatever they use to replace sugar makes me feel sick. does it with ribena toothkind too :sick:

manker
01-13-2005, 02:54 PM
Yes but lots of aspartame will work as a laxative too.

:bonus:

Come to think of it, it consists of methanol and two different amino acids, so it's a jolly fine thing all round.:lol:

So in closing, dieters should drink as much Diet-Coke as they can lay their hands on because it rawks.

Snee
01-13-2005, 02:58 PM
Well, there is the wee matter of it actually making you heavier.

But on the other hand it does increase the chances of you getting a brain tumour, which is the best way ever to lose weight. So it's all a gamble really.

EDit: to put it another way: it might not kill you, but it does increase the chances of you getting all kinds of problems including the aforementioned brain cancer, so drinking a lot of the stuff every day is not to be recommended.

(>Zero Cool<)
01-13-2005, 03:08 PM
I just had some toast n jam :01:

DarthInsinuate
01-13-2005, 04:58 PM
i eat a lot of chocolate biscuits throughout the day, but i've tried to balance it out today by eating a few satsumas, albeit slightly rotten ones

{I}{K}{E}
01-13-2005, 05:01 PM
Monday-Thursday:

chickens on top

Friday/Saturday/Sunday

wrong. you always need to eat 3 times a day.

Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner

DarthInsinuate
01-13-2005, 05:16 PM
it doesn't matter how many times a day you eat, as long as you have evenly-sized meals

brenda
01-14-2005, 10:22 AM
The asparteme that they replace sugar with in drinks is a neurotoxin its inclusion as a safe ingredient by the FDA was declined on numerous occasions but head of the company who produced it pursuaded Ronald Regan (during his role of 'presisent of the U.S. of A.) to declare it save over and abouve the heads of the FDA scientists. :wacko:

brenda
01-14-2005, 10:49 AM
I do appologise for my rudeness I completely forgot to answer the question in the thread title. My diet is pretty varied so every day is different, but yesterday I had........

Breakfast
Half an orange
mug of hot water with honey
cornflakes with soya milk

Snack
2 crumpets with butter
Ginseng, raspberry & vanilla tea

Dinner
Buttered Jacket potato with......
- cottage cheese
- salad
- low fat salad dressing
A can of Dr Pepper

Snack
2 crumpets with butter & pate
cup of tea
5 Jaffa cakes

Tea
Quorn fillets in a red pepper and creamy tomato sauce flavoured with bar-b-q seasoning........ with salad

Last minute snack
A Laughing cow cheese triangle

Yogi
01-14-2005, 11:23 AM
I do appologise for my rudeness I completely forgot to answer the question in the thread title. My diet is pretty varied so every day is different, but yesterday I had........

Breakfast
Half an orange
mug of hot water with honey
cornflakes with soya milk

Snack
2 crumpets with butter
Ginseng, raspberry & vanilla tea

Dinner
Buttered Jacket potato with......
- cottage cheese
- salad
- low fat salad dressing
A can of Dr Pepper

Snack
2 crumpets with butter & pate
cup of tea
5 Jaffa cakes

Tea
Quorn fillets in a red pepper and creamy tomato sauce flavoured with bar-b-q seasoning........ with salad

Last minute snack
A Laughing cow cheese triangle

Sounds good!!!

I like the idea of people telling what they had to eat the day before:

In my case:

Breakfast:
Two freshly baked petit baquettes with Chorizo and Goatcheese.
1 big glass of freshly pressed orange/lime-juice
a mug of espresso

Lunch:

Two grilled cheesesandwiches
1 pear
Goatmilk
Coffee

Diner:

Plate of different kind of panfried fish(panga, tilapia, seawolf) with a

honey/tyme-sauce.

Spinach with Roquefortcheese.

Potatoes from the oven.

Desert: Freshly made fruitmousse(mango, pear, guave, bloodorange, lime)

with creme fraiche.

Eveningsnack(around midnight):

Tortilla filled with gyrosmeat and tzaziki(garlick/cucumber yoghurt).
Some tomatoesalad.

And during the day about 10 mugs of coffee, 8 of them decaf.

Yogi

Yogi

Snee
01-14-2005, 02:22 PM
The asparteme that they replace sugar with in drinks is a neurotoxin its inclusion as a safe ingredient by the FDA was declined on numerous occasions but head of the company who produced it pursuaded Ronald Regan (during his role of 'presisent of the U.S. of A.) to declare it save over and abouve the heads of the FDA scientists. :wacko:
Yet another way of spelling it :blink:

I've seen Aspartam, Aspartame and now Asparteme. :lol:

Like I said it consists of Methanol and two amino acids. Apparently it turns into formaldehyde at temps above 86 degrees fahrenheit. :ph34r:

On the bright side it will keep our corpses looking good.

TheDave
01-14-2005, 02:39 PM
today ive had some flat pepsi :01:

gillxx
01-14-2005, 05:21 PM
For me, the Weightwatchers diet always works. You can have anything you fancy but it must be "pointed" and added up for a total for the day. Most women are on 18 points a day which gives a lot of scope.
An average weight loss is about 1/2 to 1 kilo per week so thats not bad.

Snee
01-14-2005, 05:41 PM
I eat whatever the flukk I feel like, and damn the torpedoes.