PDA

View Full Version : Ebuyer RMA’s

Mr. Mulder
01-13-2005, 10:09 PM
Has anyone here ever returned something from ebuyer? If you have you’ve probably requested an RMA before hand, I was wandering what’s the longest anyone’s ever waited for one?

I requested one a little over a week ago and still no luck :unsure: (it's for that damaged case I mentioned the other week)

*RMA: Return Merchandise Authorization (a number they send you to put on the items box)

Peerzy
01-13-2005, 10:11 PM
Email them again? Also say its for a customer of yours and they are growing inpatient. The longer they take the greater chance you are to not order from them again so make loads of empty threats like your going to kill there wives and burn there houses :P

Mr. Mulder
01-13-2005, 10:22 PM
It's a £10 case, I don't quite think they're shiting them selves :lol:

Just noticed this under "Contact Us" - Do you think that would still apply in this case? (no hilarious pun intended) :unsure:

Customer Service Announcement - Update

Our returns backlog which was 10 business days, is now at 3 business days. Owing to the significant improvement in our returns backlog, we have reduced the enote backlog from 7 business days to 5 business days. To enable us to respond to enotes as quickly as possible we would ask that customers refrain from sending duplicate enotes.

We would like to thank you for your patience and continued support and wish you all a Happy New Year.

namzuf9
01-13-2005, 10:32 PM
I had to return a mobo to ebuyer a few years ago, it didnt take long to get the RMA but after sending it back it took over a month for them to send a replacment. I did call them a few times and even used the same empty threat that peerzy mentioned. I would'nt of minded if I'd only ordered a £10 item but it was part of a £400 order to build a PC :angry:

Cheese
01-13-2005, 10:35 PM
Has anyone here ever returned something from ebuyer? If you have you’ve probably requested an RMA before hand, I was wandering what’s the longest anyone’s ever waited for one?

I requested one a little over a week ago and still no luck :unsure: (it's for that damaged case I mentioned the other week)

*RMA: Return Merchandise Authorization (a number they send you to put on the items box)

I returned a cpu and 2 motherboards to them that were faulty, they refunded me completely. Took 'em about two weeks I think.

Don't forget x-mas has just passed so I expect they are swamped with faulties right now. :(

(>Zero Cool<)
01-13-2005, 10:37 PM
It's a £10 case, I don't quite think they're shiting them selves :lol:

Just noticed this under "Contact Us" - Do you think that would still apply in this case? (no hilarious pun intended) :unsure:

I would give them till Monday, poss after that send them a mail, they are obviously running a bit behind if they make a statement like that. Unless of course you are getting desperate. :unsure:

Mr. Mulder
01-13-2005, 10:39 PM
I too have ordered a mobo, it came the same day as the case as part of the order. Won’t know if that’s damaged until I can afford about £200 worth of other stuff, which will be awhile – months down the line when I find it’s not working, I can still return it under warranty? Right? :unsure:

Peerzy
01-13-2005, 11:00 PM
I too have ordered a mobo, it came the same day as the case as part of the order. Won’t know if that’s damaged until I can afford about £200 worth of other stuff, which will be awhile – months down the line when I find it’s not working, I can still return it under warranty? Right? :unsure:

Doubfull unless the mobo is under warrenty from the makers. Ebuyer is usually just if its faulty when its delivered, so it got damaged in delivery.

Mr. Mulder
01-13-2005, 11:03 PM
So if it is broke, I can only send it back to the manufacturers (Gigabyte) under the one year warrenty :unsure:

Peerzy
01-13-2005, 11:06 PM
So if it is broke, I can only send it back to the manufacturers (Gigabyte) under the one year warrenty :unsure:

I would have thought so, Ebuyer will have some within 2 weeks warrenty or something.

Mr. Mulder
01-16-2005, 05:57 PM
Just got a relpy :01:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your RMA has been deleted due to the cost of returning this item and a new order
or refund will now
be processed for you.
Please check your account and/or ledger for more details of this.

You may keep or dispose of the damaged item as is your choice.
If this is for a PC case then you may wish to keep the power supply as a spare.
Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience or delay you have been
caused. If you do
require any assistance please get in contact with our support team.

Kind Regards

Ebuyer Customer Support

I advise everyone to order a case, say it’s broken, keep it and get your money back or another case :D

Snee
01-16-2005, 07:19 PM
Hello!

Mr Sir madam, I might just do that.

Mr. Mulder
01-16-2005, 07:23 PM
:kiss: :ermm: :unsure:

gonna take the frame apart and put it together properly now :shifty:

Mr. Mulder
01-16-2005, 08:07 PM
Bwaha! It worked :01:

Snee
01-16-2005, 08:08 PM
What was the prob again? linkage plz.

Mr. Mulder
01-16-2005, 08:19 PM
I bought this (http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=63766) case and the CD drive bays were bent in and the screws were wedged in real good, plus there were lots of little scratches all over the place. With it being bought from Christmas money, I didn’t feel like settling for less so complained. After they agreed to compensate, just moments ago, I took the thing apart and put it back together again, used a damp cloth for the scratches which are now gone. It’s ok now, other than the standard scratches on the inside of course.

rob 1, ebuyer 0 :01:

Mïcrösöül°V³
01-16-2005, 08:26 PM
hmmmm........I need a new case now all the sudden. :P

Snee
01-16-2005, 08:26 PM
:score:

noice

I have never seen a case that cheap over here :blink:

Mr. Mulder
01-16-2005, 08:31 PM
It's only basic, and it's got a led issue if you read some of the reviews, looks ok for cooling though :01:

Mïcrösöül°V³, make sure it's not much over a tenner if you do ;)