PDA

View Full Version : When Posting do you....

zedaxax
01-13-2005, 11:16 PM
-
Laugh at your own jokes?
Reread them a while later and laugh at them again?

and if you do.....
in what way do you laugh at them?
Like this :)
or like :P
or like :D
or like :lol:
or like http://www.kltforums.com/html/emoticons/cheesy.gif
(while in the back of your head you think "Damn i'm good")
?

:blink:

(narcissist) :dry: ?

TheDave
01-13-2005, 11:23 PM
the only post of mine i thought was actually funny was the wheres waldo one. nobody bothered to check the site to see the funny side though

DarthInsinuate
01-13-2005, 11:27 PM
i've only laughed after reading one of my jokes once, i can't remember what it was :dry:

i make a lot of jokes and none of them are funny i don't know why i bother :dry:

Mr. Mulder
01-13-2005, 11:30 PM
i laughed at some miss quoteage the other day on t'moderation :shifty:

ziggyjuarez
01-13-2005, 11:55 PM
To think of it never.But i do mostly laugh at others.But only a chuckle

manker
01-13-2005, 11:59 PM
I frequently crack myself up.

I've been working on making other folk laugh too, unfortunately they just get upset and think I'm a twat ... meh, what ya gonna do :D

zedaxax
01-14-2005, 12:02 AM
I think i read this post already 6 times,:blink:
laughed 2 times, :lol: until teh "self serious" Folkies came, :huh: then i got worried, :( until Manker came in and posted the above -then i laughed 3 times. :lol:

Hence in conclusion we can summarisidly conclude finally that your own humor is not funny until someone elses humor is applied

I need help

ziggyjuarez
01-14-2005, 12:02 AM
I frequently crack myself up.

I've been working on making other folk laugh too, unfortunately they just get upset and think I'm a twat ... meh, what ya gonna do :D
Like that one time you poked me in the eye and laugh'd while i cry'd? :no:

manker
01-14-2005, 12:14 AM
I think i read this post already 6 times,:blink:
laughed 2 times, :lol: until teh "self serious" Folkies came, :huh: then i got worried, :( until Manker came in and posted the above -then i laughed 3 times. :lol:

Hence in conclusion we can summarisidly conclude finally that your own humor is not funny until someone elses humor is applied

I need help:mellow:

Yes you do. Surely you don't think I was being disingenuous. My posts rawk.

Ziggy, I don't remember your tears but I remember the pokeage :ph34r:

tesco
01-14-2005, 12:18 AM
If i read back at my post i feel like an idiot for some of the stupid stupid stuff i post.
so usually do't, but if i read a joke i told sometimes i smile other times i just continue on. ;)

Gemby!
01-14-2005, 04:12 PM
Why do you ask this question ? Am i not meant to laugh at my own jokes ? :blink:

Snee
01-14-2005, 04:16 PM
When I'm pished I laugh at everything, including my own jokes.
Last time was one long giggle-fest.

When I'm sober it happens, if I surprise myself.
That Ck-Uk thing I posted a while ago, which only I seemed to notice, really cracked me up.

Peerzy
01-14-2005, 05:18 PM
That Ck-Uk thing I posted a while ago, which only I seemed to notice, really cracked me up.

Linkage :unsure:

Snee
01-14-2005, 05:23 PM
Linkage :unsure:
In here somewhere. (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=88125&page=2&pp=40)

But like i said, maybe it was just me laughing, so it prolly wasn't funny. :unsure:

manker
01-14-2005, 05:32 PM
In here somewhere. (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=88125&page=2&pp=40)

But like i said, maybe it was just me laughing, so it prolly wasn't funny. :unsure:
:lol: :D

I didn't get it before 'cause the pic didn't load. Thought you were just being a bit mentalist :unsure:

Snee
01-14-2005, 05:34 PM
Well that would admittedly detract from the point of the thing.

(>Zero Cool<)
01-14-2005, 05:40 PM
I tend to cringe more than laugh at my attemped humour. :unsure:

As for others attempts I do ocassionally laugh out loud, probably evenwhen I am not supposed to, out of context like. :whistling