PDA

View Full Version : Grim Fandango Cd 2

melgl
04-01-2003, 01:05 PM
:angry:
right!! after waiting the duration equivalent of Christs return ..ive given up waiting for access to said CD and bought the ******..why share 1 CD and not the other???????????????????

ok the problem.....how the hell do i put games on kazaa...surely its not just a case of copy and paste..its far to big to hope the hell it works ...so how do you do it peeps?????????? :ph34r:

MagicNakor
04-01-2003, 02:34 PM
Well, I&#39;m sharing both CDs, and since I was the one who posted that verified, I don&#39;t know what your problem is. <_< You weren&#39;t downloading it off of me, obviously. Maybe the guy you were downloading it from hadn&#39;t finished CD 2 yet. It is over 500 megabytes.

You have to create an .iso or .bin file of the cds if you want disc images. I can&#39;t help you with ripping.

:ninja:

melgl
04-01-2003, 02:40 PM
no i didn&#39;t get if off the verifieds....just impatient i suppose B) ...yeah i think it will have to be an image file..there&#39;s not many copies thats the problem.ta for info

stoi
04-01-2003, 03:25 PM
ive also been sharing CD1 and 2 on kazaa and emule 24/7 for 2 weeks now, but all that seems to be uploading is jedi knight 2 and now CM4 so maybe you were getting kicked down the line or something because of this.