PDA

View Full Version : Driver XP - A Windows XP Driver Guide

{I}{K}{E}
01-14-2005, 08:44 PM
Installing the latest drivers improves system performance and application compatibility. Updated drivers include numerous bug fixes as well as system optimizations. It is recommended for optimal system stability to only use Official drivers and not Beta or Prerelease versions. Performance differences between driver versions including Beta or Prereleased drivers is negligible. The only time Beta or Prerelease drivers should be considered is when a serious application bug is fixed in the Beta or Prerelease version and the component manufacturer has not yet released the Official driver version that includes the bug fix.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/SupportCD/DriverXP.html

great website :cool:

JWO
01-14-2005, 09:23 PM
good site.

harrycary
01-15-2005, 12:43 AM
I got to say that while this is interesting, it's strictly for the noobs out there.

Anyone who's adept at computing knows to update drivers, software and your O/S on a regular basis.

peace.

peat moss
01-15-2005, 03:17 PM
I got to say that while this is interesting, it's strictly for the noobs out there.

Anyone who's adept at computing knows to update drivers, software and your O/S on a regular basis.

peace.

Mabye not such a bad idea then , what with some of the posts we 'v been seeing here lately ! :P Thanks IKE

Formula1
01-15-2005, 06:25 PM