PDA

View Full Version : Good evening from sahkalin.

enoughfakefiles
01-15-2005, 07:57 AM
Just a quick post cause i`ve never posted on here before from the other side off the world :blink:

I`ve been out here nearly a week and it`s a week to long. :lol:

I`ll also be glad when i ghet back so i don`t have keep wearing long johns to keep warm. :(

Cheese
01-15-2005, 08:00 AM
Morning eff :D

Sounds chilly. How long you stuck over there for? :unsure:

enoughfakefiles
01-15-2005, 08:07 AM
Morning cheese. :D

Hopefully not to much longer. :01:

We had to spend three days in a hotel in moscow because we could`nt get a flight out here.

If you like snow this is the place to be. :lol:

Mr. Mulder
01-15-2005, 10:38 AM
Morning eff :D

What are you doing over there when you're off the clock? Are there no bars or anything? :)

Where you posting from? :unsure:

manker
01-15-2005, 11:13 AM
I'd welcome a few weeks in a place where after work there's feck all to do but drink :D

Nice to see you, Effy. Try and sign on a bit more often to regale us with tales of your Sahkalin saucemeistering.

enoughfakefiles
01-16-2005, 02:50 AM
I'd welcome a few weeks in a place where after work there's feck all to do but drink :D

Nice to see you, Effy. Try and sign on a bit more often to regale us with tales of your Sahkalin saucemeistering.

You could be a saucemiester here manker no problem for £90 pound an hour(for the lovely ladies) :ohmy:

I haven`t really had a drink here after feeling rough off the drink in the hotel in moscow.I thought it was the beer but it could have been the chips i`d eaten. :lol:

I have been feeling fairly tired when finishing work.Having to work in cold conditions seems to take it out of you.Got to work today and told it was minus thirty. :huh:

TheDave
01-16-2005, 02:53 AM
hi eff. youre my best friend. if i was over ther>>> i'd sign on msn and talk about gilrs and syuttf with you, how bout football

manker
01-16-2005, 02:54 AM
Hiya, Effy :D

Didn't realise that you're doing hard work, I imagined you on a corporate jolly. Don't know how people survive outside in those conditions!

You could be a saucemiester here manker no problem for £90 pound an hour(for the lovely ladies) Is that good? In Amsterdam they're about £50 for half an hour. At least that's what the other lads told me :unsure:

TheDave
01-16-2005, 02:55 AM
i forgot youre on a work trip pretending youre arent loving it. me= jealous cawk

DanB
01-16-2005, 11:19 AM
Huzzah :D