PDA

View Full Version : Lilmissy

Biggles
01-15-2005, 08:08 PM
Anyone heard how our Lilmissy is doing? She was awful sad a couple of nights ago. :(

Mr. Mulder
01-15-2005, 08:09 PM
Haven't seen her :unsure:

(>Zero Cool<)
01-15-2005, 08:09 PM
Anyone heard how our Lilmissy is doing? She was awful sad a couple of nights ago. :(

I haven't heard from her lately. She is most likely working tonight.

How come she was down? :(

Biggles
01-15-2005, 08:16 PM
I haven't heard from her lately. She is most likely working tonight.

How come she was down? :(

Her heart was hurting (in the poetic sense)

DanB
01-15-2005, 08:19 PM
I got a message from her today but she didn't really say much

(>Zero Cool<)
01-15-2005, 08:23 PM

shit :(

I will attempt to get in touch with her, hopefully she was just having a bad night.

@Dan how are you feeling post blood appearance :unsure: you gotta get that checked mate

Snee
01-15-2005, 08:23 PM
What, she didn't feel like having sex? :unsure:

Biggles
01-15-2005, 08:53 PM
What, she didn't feel like having sex? :unsure:

She sounded like she was barely up to listening to her music.
:unsure:

{I}{K}{E}
01-15-2005, 09:12 PM

Who is Lilmiss? :huh:

http://abxzone.com/forums/images/smilies/poke.gif

(>Zero Cool<)
01-15-2005, 09:12 PM
She sounded like she was barely up to listening to her music.
:unsure:

now that is serious :unsure:

Lilmiss
01-19-2005, 11:35 PM
Ike, expect a kick in the nuts sometime soon.
And no, that's not a good thang. :no:

hobbes
01-19-2005, 11:43 PM
Lilmiss,

With all due disrespect to men, women tend to find a guy they think is cute, then build this entirely mythical world about him. What a setup for failure.

Men want pussy, raw indifferent sex, with a new woman every night.

We should not be considered worthy candidates that could be worth emotional distress.

Have you seen the James Bond series? He fucks one hot chick after another. Does he ever lament his old flame? No, her flame is out once bagged.

Men, spit!

Lilmiss
01-19-2005, 11:47 PM
To be honest Hobbes, my heart was hearting for something completly different, and I became angry at myself. I'm sure you remember what I mean.

manker
01-19-2005, 11:48 PM
I think that is some men and some women, hobbes.

Altho' you're right in the main, methinks.

*goddess*
01-20-2005, 12:50 AM
:rolleyes: Kinda antiquated view tho Hobbes, why can't women just want sex without emotional attachments?? Not to the extreme of a different one every night, I've had 'shaggin buddies' really good mates and we just erm....... scratch each other's itches as another friend put it :lol:

:hug: As for Lm, my heart's with ya pal. There's not a lot I can say, I can't truly understand what you're going thru and am not keen on platitudes that just sound benign and in no way reflect my empathy with you. I think your lil angel is watching over you and would be proud of the fun, giggles and general lift you give everybody here. You've been incredibly brave and strong in the face of some extraordinarily tough times yet come out with your wonderful shoot downs and the omnipresent pokey stick :ph34r:

:) Just remember how treasured you are in here and I'm sure I'm not the only one that wishes they could run amok or even just be fortunate enuff to spend time with ya in the real world.

;) You get your arse back in here soon as ya can hun and join me in a wee toast to you and Dylan :wub:

hobbes
01-20-2005, 01:18 AM
:rolleyes: Kinda antiquated view tho Hobbes, why can't women just want sex without emotional attachments?? Not to the extreme of a different one every night, I've had 'shaggin buddies' really good mates and we just erm....... scratch each other's itches as another friend put it :lol:

:hug: As for Lm, my heart's with ya pal. There's not a lot I can say, I can't truly understand what you're going thru and am not keen on platitudes that just sound benign and in no way reflect my empathy with you. I think your lil angel is watching over you and would be proud of the fun, giggles and general lift you give everybody here. You've been incredibly brave and strong in the face of some extraordinarily tough times yet come out with your wonderful shoot downs and the omnipresent pokey stick :ph34r:

:) Just remember how treasured you are in here and I'm sure I'm not the only one that wishes they could run amok or even just be fortunate enuff to spend time with ya in the real world.

;) You get your arse back in here soon as ya can hun and join me in a wee toast to you and Dylan :wub:

No, not antiquated.

I would fuck a new bitch every night.

I couldn't give a fuck whether I liked her or not.

That is what men are about, if you consider nature.

Those that proclaim love and such are just ugly losers.

There are those of us that meet a really cool women who say "Yes, I like her as a friend, I could deal with starting a family with her."

Still we would love to fuck other hot chicks.

Sex and love are completely different entities to men. We would gladly fuck a bitch we don't like, and gladly ignore a saint who is nice.

Doesn't matter how nice or smart you are, if you are not "hot" you have no, zero, value to men.

Biology, it is all biology.

I would never fuck a fat chick.

*goddess*
01-20-2005, 01:20 AM
:ermm: Surely there is a middle ground, you seem to be generalising a lot. I couldn't shag someone I didn't like/are attracted to but neither do I go for the gushy love/have to spend every minute/know what they're doing and who they're doing it with thang.

hobbes
01-20-2005, 01:24 AM
I'm simply stating that physical attraction supercedes anything else, from a man's perspective.

Surely that does not apply to all men, but that is because they are losers who take what they can get.

I may commit to one woman, but God there is so much pussy I want to fuck.

*goddess*
01-20-2005, 01:26 AM
:huh: But you also implied that all women want the emotional shite, rather than being with someone cos they're physically attracted to em.

hobbes
01-20-2005, 01:30 AM
:huh: But you also implied that all women want the emotional shite, rather than being with someone cos they're physically attracted to em.

What is your number? We long for whores like you.

We also unfairly disrespect them.

Just the nature of the beast.

*goddess*
01-20-2005, 01:33 AM
STFU, so because I enjoy sex without the emotional/love shit I'm a whore??

That's the biggest crock of shit I ever heard. I did state earlier, not a different one every night. There is a middle ground ya know.

hobbes
01-20-2005, 01:39 AM
STFU, so because I enjoy sex without the emotional/love shit I'm a whore??

That's the biggest crock of shit I ever heard. I did state earlier, not a different one every night. There is a middle ground ya know.

I was attempting to portray the unfair perspective from which men portray women.

I attempted to make that apparent in my post, but I guess I missed.

To be completely candid, I have no intention of disrepecting you or portraying you as anything but a normal person.

My point was that men like pussy, the people behind them are secondary.

Again, if you like to fuck, with no commitment, we men would like to know how to contact you.

*goddess*
01-20-2005, 01:42 AM
:lol: Alrighty, I'll accept that explanation, I just didn't like the inference that we automatically need the gushy shit and can't 'take it like a man' oh er :blushing:

:rolleyes: As for my number, even tho I enjoy casual sex I don't give out my number indiscriminately :P

hobbes
01-20-2005, 01:46 AM
:lol: Alrighty, I'll accept that explanation, I just didn't like the inference that we automatically need the gushy shit and can't 'take it like a man' oh er :blushing:

:rolleyes: As for my number, even tho I enjoy casual sex I don't give out my number indiscriminately :P

But I am hawt!

Well at least my Mother attests that I am a handsome young man.

I have a great haircut, as well-- :1eye:

*goddess*
01-20-2005, 01:49 AM
:lol: It's the handsome young man bit that would concern me :P

:rolleyes: Besides, you have no idea if I'm also hawt or a 150kg land whale :lol:

manker
01-20-2005, 01:50 AM
But I am hawt!

Well at least my Mother attests that I am a handsome young man.

I have a great haircut, as well-- :1eye:You were outshone by a portly man in tights around hallowe'en. This does not sit well with the above.

:D

Robert00000
01-20-2005, 02:28 AM
What the fook did i miss? Lilmiss having relationship probs again? :huh:

I warned her but she won't listen to the advice of an honest guy, but instead is happy to disparage me :frusty:

Whether women like it or not a lot of guys just use women for sex, i've told that to a good female friend of mine who has been used a lot. She goes into relationships thinking he's the one only to find out later he was only after a fling.

I've said to her many times you're too young to be in a serious relationship (she's only 17) and should just enjoy life, approaching it open-eyed and not get conned by what the guys tell you.

It may not seem it sometimes but i am quite a caring guy :angel1: and don't like to see people getting used. :no:

Believe it or not Lilmiss i actually want you to be happy (i want everyone here to be happy except snny- who should get run over by a tank :tank: )

Hope i've read the thread correct, its 2.15 am, just come from a party at friends house and i'm pissed :cheers:.

I havent been on this forum very often the last few weeks so not sure what happened the other night with Lilmiss, (been too busy with biz). Just remembered I have to get up at 7.30 am this morning :wacko:

g'nite

Yogi
01-20-2005, 07:05 AM
Finally i understand you, Hobbes. :D

You want a whore but you don't want to pay. :helpsmili

*goddess*
01-20-2005, 09:03 AM
What the fook did i miss? Lilmiss having relationship probs again? :huh:

I warned her but she won't listen to the advice of an honest guy, but instead is happy to disparage me :frusty:

Whether women like it or not a lot of guys just use women for sex, i've told that to a good female friend of mine who has been used a lot. She goes into relationships thinking he's the one only to find out later he was only after a fling.

I've said to her many times you're too young to be in a serious relationship (she's only 17) and should just enjoy life, approaching it open-eyed and not get conned by what the guys tell you.

It may not seem it sometimes but i am quite a caring guy :angel1: and don't like to see people getting used. :no:

Believe it or not Lilmiss i actually want you to be happy (i want everyone here to be happy except snny- who should get run over by a tank :tank: )

Hope i've read the thread correct, its 2.15 am, just come from a party at friends house and i'm pissed :cheers:.

I havent been on this forum very often the last few weeks so not sure what happened the other night with Lilmiss, (been too busy with biz). Just remembered I have to get up at 7.30 am this morning :wacko:

g'nite

:frusty: As usual, you've got it wrong Robert, twas nothing to do with relationship problems.

:no: And don't you dare say a word against Snny, he's a great guy who can actually follow threads and takes the time to (mostly :P ) give interesting, intelligent answers.

:D Yog's of course, has summed up really well again :01:

Robert00000
01-20-2005, 01:04 PM
:frusty: As usual, you've got it wrong Robert, twas nothing to do with relationship problems.

Then what was all this about, can't be arsed to read all the threads and posts, I'm a busy dude these days :)

I'll have a look at Yogi's thread to get some clues :)

Didnt make it to the office today, woke up at 12 :ph34r: and feeling sick :sick:

manker
01-20-2005, 01:15 PM
The only reason you don't like SnnY is because everytime you open your mouth, he pwns you.

Everyone else thinks he's a top bloke.

Also, goddess was refering to Yogi's post concerning hobbes. Not teh miss.

Is reading a struggle. There are night classes you could attend.

Robert00000
01-20-2005, 02:02 PM
The only reason you don't like SnnY is because everytime you open your mouth, he pwns you.

Everyone else thinks he's a top bloke.

Also, goddess was refering to Yogi's post concerning hobbes. Not teh miss.

Is reading a struggle. There are night classes you could attend.

For one thing what the fook is "pwns", is this a form of gratification for sad people who don't have a life and spend too much time on forums to get one. Some of us have businesses, girlfriends and real friends to be impressed by pawners or to care about their supposed achievements :D

If you want to make yourself useful you could try answering my query i.e. whats upset Lilmiss?

manker
01-20-2005, 02:23 PM
Please to be making one post without mentioning your 'biz'. Just one. Thanks.

Some people who post here are also self employed or have wonderful jobs yet don't feel the need to bore others with constant references to it. Some folk don't even feel the need to validate themselves by confirming their profession, imagine that!

Pwning is term used when one displays more nous than a contemporary. Either in RL or on the interweb, but usually expressed in text form; I'll put it into context for you:

Robert gets pwned a lot.

Lilmiss
01-20-2005, 05:00 PM
I think your lil angel is watching over you

Tanks hun, I like to think that too. :)
I've been having bad mood swings since xmas, thats when it all really hurt the most.

Here's her lil footprint.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/missie77/Dylanfootprint.jpg

It always makes me feel warm inside. :wub:

Robert, you'll never be a fraction of the kind hearted person Snny is.
That is because you are a selfish, self obsessed arse. :dry:

Snee
01-20-2005, 05:14 PM
Uhm Robert, you are one weird individual, I didn't think you could get worse, but you proved me wrong. Nice one.

:beatingimpossibleodds:

manker, pygmygoddess, wee one- thanks a lot :wub:
This warm n' fuzzy feeling I got just now makes me feel weird, so tone it down, ok? There may be children watching. :unsure:

i luv u guys

(>Zero Cool<)
01-20-2005, 06:18 PM
Uhm Robert, you are one weird individual, I didn't think you could get worse, but you proved me wrong. Nice one.

:beatingimpossibleodds:

manker, pygmygoddess, wee one- thanks a lot :wub:
This warm n' fuzzy feeling I got just now makes me feel weird, so tone it down, ok? There may be children watching. :unsure:

i luv u guys

I still think you are an arse snny :P , but not in an under a tank way :unsure:

Snee
01-20-2005, 06:19 PM
Sweet.

Now stop posting while I pwn the lounge, ok?

(>Zero Cool<)
01-20-2005, 06:25 PM
Sweet.

Now stop posting while I pwn the lounge, ok?

:P

ok, just noticed you were on post overdrive :blink:

let me know when we, the public, may join in. :unsure:

Snee
01-20-2005, 06:26 PM
Meh, bastards.

DanB
01-20-2005, 07:59 PM
I havent been on this forum very often the last few weeks

And whatr bliss it was, do us all a favour and fuck off again

ziggyjuarez
01-20-2005, 08:01 PM
And whatr bliss it was, do us all a favour and fuck off again
why the harsh words DanB

DanB
01-20-2005, 08:01 PM
why the harsh words DanB

Just saying it like it is :ermm:

Snee
01-20-2005, 08:20 PM
True dat.

ziggyjuarez
01-20-2005, 08:21 PM
what did he do?

Snee
01-20-2005, 08:22 PM
what did he do?
What, apart from telling ppl i should be run over just now?

(>Zero Cool<)
01-20-2005, 08:28 PM

by a tank no less :dry:

DanB
01-20-2005, 08:31 PM
what did he do?

just breathing is enough ;)

Snee
01-20-2005, 08:48 PM
by a tank no less :dry:
I like tanks tho', so there's mitigating circumcision right there.

Biggles
01-20-2005, 09:30 PM
In the name of the wee man!

Did this thread get hi-jacked or what?

Life can be totally crap sometimes Lilmiss. There are no easy answers, sometimes it is just a case of kick and hope the surface is not too far away.

Take care (obviously without compromising your own reckless style :) )

tesco
01-21-2005, 03:42 AM
showing off his profession toe everyone in every single one of his posts is kinda annoying... :frusty:

Lilmiss
01-21-2005, 04:31 PM
Did this thread get hi-jacked or what?

I know. :unsure:
Nice to see how insignificant I am, in comparision with Robert. :ermm:

Tanks Mr B.
I'm in a better mood with the world, atm. :01:

I've finally got my paws on some green, so I shall be stoned silly in about...5 mins.
Hoorah for the green stuff. :w00t:

Biggles
01-21-2005, 07:07 PM
I know. :unsure:
Nice to see how insignificant I am, in comparision with Robert. :ermm:

Tanks Mr B.
I'm in a better mood with the world, atm. :01:

I've finally got my paws on some green, so I shall be stoned silly in about...5 mins.

Robert has a certain ... gift :ermm:

:) Glad to hear the sun has peeked out from behind your clouds ...

Although I expect you are lying curled up on the couch quietly burbling to yourself by now. :wacko:

DanB
01-21-2005, 07:57 PM

Go you :01:

(>Zero Cool<)
01-21-2005, 08:04 PM
Go you :01:

I think she has :(

so has just about everyone else :crying:

good grief I am bored :wacko:

how you doing Dan? Good first week? :)

notetoself fixpmsandusespaces

Lilmiss
03-31-2005, 11:16 PM
To my sleeping angel.
You received your wings a year ago today, and quietly slipped away
from me to a magical place, far away from the suffering and pain.
No matter how far you soar, may you always rest gently in my heart.

One day soon my love, I shall lie down with you and hold you close once more.
God Bless my lil April Fool.

Without a weapon in your hand
You came to fight a war
They took your life but didnt know
That you will never die

Rise again little fighter
And let the world know the reason why
Shout again little fighter
And don't let it impair the things you do

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/missie77/Dylanfootprint.jpg

/bring on the toxins

*goddess*
03-31-2005, 11:38 PM
:crying: And the tissues.

:huggles: That was just bewdiful Lm, my heart's with you and the wee wee one.

:01: I'm still prepared to kick your arse tho ;)

Lilmiss
03-31-2005, 11:56 PM
tanksyou hun, :huggles:

/think I'm gonna pass out

*goddess*
04-01-2005, 12:03 AM
:console: Awwwww, ya poor wee flower

/hides shaving cream and razor behind back, just a lil haircut will do wonders, lol.

Guillaume
04-01-2005, 09:41 AM
Once again I'm lost for words, so I'll post a smilie instead. :console:

My thoughts are with you and Dylan, Lynne.

Go easy on the toxins though, will ya?

Lilmiss
04-01-2005, 01:12 PM
Tanksyou again. :blushing:

It's quite pretty up there today, people have left flowers, notes and little angels on the grave. I think I have cried a river already though.

manker
04-01-2005, 01:15 PM
I've just read this thread again. I feel for you but don't understand how you're feeling. I can't since such an event has never touched me.

Hope you'll be okay and that was a beautiful poem you wrote.

Lilmiss
04-01-2005, 01:24 PM
I'm fine tanks, the cavalry will be here soon with supplies.

Till then, :beerchug:

Gemby!
04-01-2005, 02:45 PM
You mean i read the beginning of this thread for nothing ! :frusty:

DanB
04-01-2005, 03:59 PM
:hug:

Snee
04-01-2005, 04:07 PM
Like has been said, go easy on the toxins, or I'm sending Zero over. :angry:

:)

bujub22
04-01-2005, 04:46 PM
What is your number? We long for whores like you.

We also unfairly disrespect them.

Just the nature of the beast.
:lol: :lol: i label hobbes the pimp of the week award for that comment :lol:

Biggles
04-01-2005, 08:44 PM

Well said!

Guillaume
04-01-2005, 08:58 PM
She's in a better mood (or more inebrieted state), she's harassing me!

Conversation with teh miss at 2005-04-01 22:08:39 on [email protected] (msn)
(22:08:39) Lilmiss: boo!
(22:08:41) Lilmiss has closed the conversation window.

edited: to allay Dan's fear of revealing an already public e-mail adress.

DanB
04-01-2005, 11:36 PM
way to show her email to everyone :01:

Samurai
04-01-2005, 11:46 PM
way to show her email to everyone :01:

Look closer. It's on her profile loud and clear :shifty:

DanB
04-01-2005, 11:49 PM
which admittedly is a couple of clicks away

Samurai
04-01-2005, 11:53 PM
to be honest i think i've had her on my contact list for a while... spoke to her once at some point and never spoke again :(

half the people on my msn contacts are a mystery. i don't know why i keep accepting people.

DanB
04-01-2005, 11:55 PM
there are pros for not showing it on your profile

Guillaume
04-01-2005, 11:57 PM
Edited it. Happy now?

Don't give me any cheek or I'll pull a yogi on you's all.

Lilmiss
04-02-2005, 01:40 PM
to be honest i think i've had her on my contact list for a while... spoke to her once at some point and never spoke again

Why was I not informed of this?
Are you Azz? :huh: :banned:

Biggles
04-02-2005, 02:30 PM
Belated hug for Lilmiss

Lilmiss
04-02-2005, 02:42 PM
Tanksyou Mr.B. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/missie77/huggles.gif

muchly appreciated.

Samurai
04-03-2005, 01:10 AM