PDA

View Full Version : Slipknot concert tomorrow!!!

cpt_azad
01-16-2005, 12:49 AM
:D vancouver what?!@?! lol can't wait.

S!X
01-16-2005, 02:23 AM
yea meng

silent h3ro
01-16-2005, 05:37 AM
Slipknot pwns teh n00bies. :01:

Guyver
01-16-2005, 06:18 AM
i already went last week!, it was awomse...it was down here in sask

Tormentor
01-16-2005, 06:56 AM
Come to kelowna you bastards. Dont pretend you dont know were it is! :angry:

cpt_azad
01-16-2005, 07:07 AM
lol, kelowna sux0rz mainly cuz slipknot is comin to vancity :D:D:D:D nah jp :p kelowna's "alright".............not hahahahaa

S!X
01-16-2005, 07:33 AM
lol, kelowna sux0rz mainly cuz slipknot is comin to vancity :D:D:D:D nah jp :p kelowna's "alright".............not hahahahaa

right.. :huh:

cpt_azad
01-16-2005, 11:50 AM
kelowna = shit .................................. blah

S!X
01-17-2005, 05:09 AM
so how was it.... :unsure:

cpt_azad
04-19-2006, 05:39 AM
so how was it.... :unsure:

Awesome, best concert that I've ever been to so far in life.....

Yes I just dug up a really really old thread, sue me, I was bored.:shutup:

Spit it Out was the best though, JUMP THE FUCK UP!

lee551
04-19-2006, 05:46 AM
saw them last year in minneapolis along with lamb of god (owned), and shadows fall (also owned). that show was purdy fun. :cool:

damn bodysurfin kids knocked meh glasses off my face though. :no2:

edit: cpt, i remember that command during 'spit it out' too. after crouching on the floor for quite awhile, the place blew up.

cpt_azad
04-19-2006, 05:57 AM
saw them last year in minneapolis along with lamb of god (owned), and shadows fall (also owned). that show was purdy fun. :cool:

damn bodysurfin kids knocked meh glasses off my face though. :no2:

edit: cpt, i remember that command during 'spit it out' too. after crouching on the floor for quite awhile, the place blew up.
Fuck ya :cool:, that's why their concert(s) was/are so memorable, you never really forget something like that.

Holy shit during that command man, EVERYONE was down on the ground, even those that didn't really come for the slipknot show (the other 2 bands that went on b4 knot were Killswitch Engage [Which is a pretty well known band mind you] and Unearth [awesome]) !

Oh man, thank god I wore contacts :P otherwise my glasses would have been in a million pieces, and the moshpits during (sic), TBE, and Eyeless holy shit, but Spit it Out was definitely the best.

edit: for laughs: Corey actually pointed at me wow, lol, best thing about all this was I was the only "brown" guy there hahahaha, eveyrone gave me the look, and when Sid was crowdsurfing he harsh gave me a look too lmfao

S!X
04-19-2006, 06:11 AM
Have fun! , slipknot is a quite unique bunch of characters.

cpt_azad
04-19-2006, 06:26 AM

have fun? They stopped touring like months ago, this post is from last year....

S!X
04-19-2006, 06:30 PM

have fun? They stopped touring like months ago, this post is from last year....

lmao, I thought this was a new thread. nvm then :whistling

mr. nails
04-20-2006, 09:49 AM
yep, prepare to hate. i pulled out their latest album Vol. 3: The Subliminal Verses and have heard their previous stuff too and just don't see what u guys like in this crap. idk, maybe i like lyrics and am fond of decently played music opposed to just the sound of a 5 year old beating of the musical instruments. i don't doubt they may put up a good show (saw stone sour does that count?), but the music just isn't any good.

cpt_azad
04-20-2006, 10:17 PM
yep, prepare to hate. i pulled out their latest album Vol. 3: The Subliminal Verses and have heard their previous stuff too and just don't see what u guys like in this crap. idk, maybe i like lyrics and am fond of decently played music opposed to just the sound of a 5 year old beating of the musical instruments. i don't doubt they may put up a good show (saw stone sour does that count?), but the music just isn't any good.
To each his own. Volume 3 just sounds better in every way than the other previous two albums, and the lyrics obviously were much much better. 5 year olds beating instruments? Hmmm, Joey Jordison, now let's see, who exactly is Joey..oh ya right, one of the best drummers in the world who coincidentally happens to be in Slipknot. I consider Mick Thomson and James Roots 2 of the greatest guitarists in the music world today, and when I need inspiration I look at their work (mostly Jims). But like I said to each his own.

But they could definitely drop 3 members for sure.

Seedler
04-20-2006, 10:23 PM
slipknot sux.

'cept for the drummer, Joey's good.

cpt_azad
04-21-2006, 12:51 AM
slipknot sux.

'cept for the drummer, Joey's good.

Right on, affects me none anyway lol,

Which reminds me, send me some of that classical stuff my way (i have no idea what to look for really, i'm just starting out on my collection, or so to speak.)