PDA

View Full Version : Stressed? Zen for the Lazy.

manker
01-16-2005, 10:31 PM
If you feel a bit worked up about something, want to feel relaxed but don't have a spliff handy then do this:

The next time you urinate; flush the toilet roughly half way through.

As the water starts to descend from the cistern close your eyes and take several deep breaths until you finish urinating.

While you're doing this imagine that your worries are being flushed out of your body - keep it vague as you have probably 25 seconds before the water empties. The result will be that you feel much more relaxed :D

This isn't something I read anywhere, I just tried it one day and it felt good. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Let me know if you feel better.

Not sure this works for girls :ermm:

ziggyjuarez
01-16-2005, 10:35 PM
Happy as a bee here but ill give it a try next time im real pissed about something.Let me add onto your thread with a little helpfull note of my own.if you are annoyed or pissed about...life,then just go to your closet and kiick the shit out of the lower wall.It helps if you have boots on to :-]

DanB
01-16-2005, 10:37 PM
Pretty damn stoned here so no need to try but I will do one day

Mr. Mulder
01-16-2005, 10:47 PM
the x files can be very soooooothing :01:

100%
01-16-2005, 10:50 PM
nice tip
you have any other
"Manker's Urban Zen Guru Tips"

ommmmmmmmmmm..........flush..........ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........flush.......ommmm

Snee
01-16-2005, 10:59 PM
Hmmm

(>Zero Cool<)
01-16-2005, 11:01 PM
If you feel a bit worked up about something, want to feel relaxed but don't have a spliff handy then do this:

As the water starts to descend from the cistern close your eyes and take several deep breaths until you finish urinating.

While you're doing this imagine that your worries are being flushed out of your body - keep it vague as you have probably 25 seconds before the water empties. The result will be that you feel much more relaxed :D

This isn't something I read anywhere, I just tried it one day and it felt good. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Let me know if you feel better.

sounds interesting but your aim better be pretty good when your eyes are closed :blink: :crying:

Rat Faced
01-16-2005, 11:01 PM

So you like breathing in droplets of your own urine, and whatever is left in the bowl from the previous users? :huh: :blink:

manker
01-16-2005, 11:11 PM
So you like breathing in droplets of your own urine, and whatever is left in the bowl from the previous users? :huh: :blink:I get the impression you're either three foot two or hold your breath in toilets.

Being of a decent stature I'd not noticed - but that isn't to say I disagree; splashback on the nostrils may be a problem for wee folk :crying:

vidcc
01-16-2005, 11:12 PM
So you like breathing in droplets of your own urine, and whatever is left in the bowl from the previous users? :huh: :blink:

did you see the episode of mythbusters where they had the toothbrushes in the restroom?
:sick:

Rat Faced
01-16-2005, 11:32 PM
No, I watched something called "So you think your safe in" and it was about bathrooms..

omfg... :sick:

manker.. everytime you flush, there are droplets that go 6 ft from the bowl... may explain why women insist you put the lid down :rolleyes:

They showed the spread of water droplets/bacteria in a private bathroom in one night with special ultra-violet camera's... within a couple of hours of being cleaned, it was covered in Bacteria and water particles from flushing the loo with the lid up :ph34r:

100%
01-16-2005, 11:37 PM
So...why do we then actually bother to piss in the bowls if its going to go on the walls anyway? :blink:

manker
01-16-2005, 11:41 PM
Thanks for the info, RF.

I have to admit I don't watch that sort of TV so was unaware of the damage I'm doing to myself. Nor was I aware that urine wasn't sterile anymore.

I suppose it's more a warning for people who have stinky toilets anyway, maybe :unsure:

Mr. Mulder
01-16-2005, 11:46 PM
there's even more splashage when it's powerful beer pee that practically breaks through the bowl :unsure:

sex pee (that's peeing after sex, not the stuff it's self), although very painful, can also be quite strong and cause splashage

(I've found that a combination of the two can be deadly for the surrounding floor area :ph34r: )

manker
01-16-2005, 11:54 PM
I find after sex, pee can go in three directions at once.

If you've still got a lazy lob on this can entail a nasty clear up job.

I tend not to try any amateur Buddhism when I'm pissing in 3D :unsure:

100%
01-16-2005, 11:57 PM
3D pissing hmmm..

*note for next audition : add 2 more holes*

manker
01-16-2005, 11:59 PM
I've not got a Prince Albert done or anything :lol:

Sometimes it gets a bit ... bunged up.

vidcc
01-17-2005, 12:08 AM
I've not got a Prince Albert done or anything :lol: