PDA

View Full Version : Eagles Win Easily

rookiecrd1
01-17-2005, 01:44 AM
Oh Yeah! :)

I thought the game would be closer than it was. The Eagles pretty much handled the Vikings in every aspect of the game. The score could have easily have been 37-14, if Freddie mitchell didn't fumble on the goaline, and the refs got the call right when Cullpepper fumbled.

Should be a great game next week in Philly. I predict the Eagles will be favored by 7.5 as an opening line. We'll see tomorrow though.

Brian

Adster
01-17-2005, 02:16 AM
yeah good game eagles played very well especially there D

now to past the test they have failed the last 3 years win the god dam AFC championship game

eagles and NE would be a aw some Super bowl

primo
01-17-2005, 05:27 AM
Eagles are in the NFC chief... and i think i'd have to side with the falcons next week over the eagles.

im thinkin Pittsburgh - Atlanta

we'll see

Busyman
01-17-2005, 12:32 PM
Eagles are in the NFC chief... and i think i'd have to side with the falcons next week over the eagles.

im thinkin Pittsburgh - Atlanta

we'll see
Pittsburgh should have lost that game.

The kicker choked badly....twice. :dry:

rookiecrd1
01-18-2005, 07:21 PM
I think it will be Philly Vs. New England in the Super Bowl.
The Eagles have the experience, and are better than any of their previous teams. If you stop the Falcons running game, you win. The Eagles have been tremendous at stopping the run ever since they lost to Pittsburgh and put J. Trotter in the middle.

Rothesburger will show that he's a rookie on Sunday, and the Patrioits should win by double digits.

Brian