PDA

View Full Version : 1&1 Internet Domain Emails

RealitY
01-17-2005, 07:47 PM
Does anyone know if emails are included or charged at 1&1 Internet

1&1 Instant Domain registration immediately protects your brand, family name or web identity! Start using your own domain name right away with these fantastic features.
Available TLDs:
.com .net .org .us .info .name
FREE! Unlimited e-mail forwarding
FREE! Domain forwarding & parking
FREE! Full DNS Management
Online account management
FREE! 24/7 phone and e-mail support
It seems its included although how many email accounts can I create at a .com and are there any limitations...

Mïcrösöül°V³
01-18-2005, 04:32 PM
you get 50 email accounts. I have 5 setup now, and i am not charged anything. and i think they hold 1gb. virus protection at their servers for 1 account, and a fee if you want virus protection for the rest. Every mailbox has a quota of 1 GB or 50,000 e-mails. A single e-mail, however, must
not be larger than 20 MB
Please note: There is a combined mailbox limit of 25 GB per contract.

RealitY
01-18-2005, 08:27 PM
Ive only setup one so far with fowarding but it sounds like your saying you can send and recieve form it and retrieve your email there or I guess via POP also, is that right as I havent looked around tht much as of yet...

Mïcrösöül°V³
01-20-2005, 06:59 PM
you can use , like outlook to send and retrieve your mail from your boxes. in outlook, it is pop.1and1.com and smtp.1and1.com, you must also tick "outgoing mail requires authentication" if you want to send mail with outlook, otherwise you can only recieve.