View Full Version : 9/11 attacks

Spam-King
01-17-2005, 07:56 PM
http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main

Im puzzled as hell, intresting

your views

hobbes
01-17-2005, 09:01 PM
Well, according to reports there were people on those planes. Were any found at the scene?

Some people like to believe that the CIA does everything from attack it's own pentagon to create tsunami's worldwide.

I know it is all done by UFO's.

Why is my post centered?

vidcc
01-17-2005, 09:11 PM
Seen and debated this before....don't you just love a good conspiracy theory :shifty:

Why is my post centered?

It has to be contained until the quarentine period is over

bigboab
01-17-2005, 09:14 PM
Why is my post centered?

Its maybe just self centred. :P

The CIA are responsible for the collapse of everything. Including furniture. Or is that MFI? :blink:

100%
01-17-2005, 09:29 PM
50 years from now.....what will we know and think

there were no concentration camps?

Snee
01-17-2005, 09:36 PM
Well, according to reports there were people on those planes. Were any found at the scene?

Some people like to believe that the CIA does everything from attack it's own pentagon to create tsunami's worldwide.

I know it is all done by UFO's.

Why is my post centered?
I asked that a ton of times around new year's, but since no one answered I thought it was blatantly obvious or something, glad it isn't. :unsure:

WRT the flash.

It is A) annoyingly slow in getting to the finish, and B) a bit silly.

It's one of those theories that sort of negate themselves. If it was a coverup for something else, whatever it was, it seems very silly that they'd leave so many improbable clues. Seems awfully incompetent.

I'd rather put it down to an amazing fluke than to whatever some conspiracy theorist can dream up from looking at what isn't there.

hobbes
01-17-2005, 09:50 PM
Its maybe just self centred. :P

The CIA are responsible for the collapse of everything. Including furniture. Or is that MFI? :blink:

Nice, looks like I have been pwned by the Boab! :01: Despite. of course, the French spelling of "centered".

100%
01-17-2005, 09:55 PM
Why haven't the press picked up on this

(because i only believe anything the press writes...)

ziggyjuarez
01-17-2005, 10:11 PM
mmmm thats a thinker...

TheDave
01-17-2005, 10:26 PM
cool slideshow. i believed before now it was a big plane though :01:

anAmbient
01-17-2005, 10:42 PM
The flash dose have some truth to it but it sounds like nonsense to me . Something this big can not be hidden . But who really know for sure,they could shoot rays into our minds or somethnig like that.

SuperJude™
01-18-2005, 01:50 PM
Get a clue and stop looking to conspiracy sites for your information. Seriously. Sadly I did see the remains of people from those crashes. That means hands bound in zip tie, remains of stewardess in garb, partials found next to frame of seats.

Talk and conspire all you want but remember something please:

What you read and post at some random internet site cause you never really went anyplace and did anything important is your business of course but what you (this is the 3rd person collective you as well as the second person aimed at the thread starter you) do is upset people with this shit.

I am fully capable of seperating the internet from real life, and trust me a message board is nowhere near as constant as irc. But damn this upset me in a way I cannot predict and I am going to work with this knot in my stomache, but I did take a second of deep breathing technique so I could post this without just being out right mean.

You had to be there to see I guess and know just what kind of attack it was. We were attacked you stupid bastards, why must people try to turn it into a fiction story?

You can hate Bush and Iraq War all you want, just get it through your head from somebody who was there: we were attacked by terrorists. I of course am now going to never look at this thread again because I feel like some utterly moronic reply is forthcoming and I am not here to debate semantics with those who are relying on shit to smell like flowers.

Please remember we are real people out here, and some of you people out there in internet land say shit that other people actually feel. Anything you say contrary is bullshit, or has a newspapaer article never upset you?

Tell the people at that site to take a flying fuck and if they wanna know anything about the Trade Center they can email me and I will send them a few hints and reminders.

[email protected]

HERE SOME REMINDERS SINCE IT SEEMS INSENSITIVITY RUNS RAMPANT YOU THANKLESS TYPES

TheDave
01-18-2005, 02:10 PM
those are trade center pics.

we arent conspiring

the pics in the flash movie are the same that were all over the media

where was the shrapnel?

why did no aircraft fuel burn the lawn?

why was there no skid in the grass compared to the hieght of impact?

why did no eye-witness see a big plane?

btw, the pics in the flash movie are the same that were all over the media

Barbarossa
01-18-2005, 03:11 PM
those are trade center pics.

we arent conspiring

where was the shrapnel?

why did no aircraft fuel burn the lawn?

why was there no skid in the grass compared to the hieght of impact?

why did no eye-witness see a big plane?

btw, the pics in the flash movie are the same that were all over the media

Yeah, we've discussed this before.. This is what snopes (http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm) has to say on the matter...

The biggest problem of course, is if the missing 757 didn't crash into the Pentagon.... where the fuck is it???? :frusty:

TheDave
01-18-2005, 03:20 PM
on elvis's runway

cpt_azad
01-19-2005, 02:10 AM
HERE SOME REMINDERS SINCE IT SEEMS INSENSITIVITY RUNS RAMPANT YOU THANKLESS TYPES

Thankless? No good sir, we intellects don't think that a 757 can just dissapear.

Anyways, I've seen that flash before seems BS to me, but dave's got a really good point. Those pics were from the media. Leaves a lot of unanswered questions, especially how the plane fit through that hole (beginning my pilot career so don't tell me I don't know how big a 757 is) and what happened to it. Oh and what happened to the debris?

Those pics were from the media ;)

UKResident
01-19-2005, 07:30 AM
To say nothing of the plane was found is wrong, plenty of it was. It would have hit the pentagon at around 500 mph. A 757 consists mainly of an alloy that melts at 600 degrees celsius, which is exactly what happened. Pools of alloy were found. The point the plane hit had recently been renovated, and the structure had been upgraded to the new 'anti-attack' specifications.

Conspiracy theories sell books.

Cheese
01-19-2005, 11:03 AM
we intellects

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TheDave
01-19-2005, 11:41 AM
i cant work out if its sarcasm :unsure:

Cheese
01-19-2005, 11:59 AM
i cant work out if its sarcasm :unsure:

No. I truly believe that Capt.Azd considers himself an intellectual.

:lol:

On-topic: Conspiracy theories will always abound, as will the idiots that would rather believe the fantasies of deluded (and mostly prejudiced) minds over the relatively mundane truths of the matter.

TheDave
01-19-2005, 12:10 PM
its a good case though. the snopes explantions seem unlikely to me from a physics POV

DrBeerMan
01-19-2005, 05:50 PM
not sure if any of you will have the lack of "ADD" to read this entire article(took me over an hour to read it all). If you do have the ability, please respond w/ thoughts about it.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/boeing.htm

TheDave
01-19-2005, 07:01 PM
half way through, very interesting

TheDave
01-20-2005, 11:11 AM
it took me from 6 til 8 to read that article and still thinking. it's still on my mind;

from psychological angle. with the fact that, it forces you to have an open mind. when i reached the bit that denounces denouncing conspiracy theorists i felt the symptoms it describes, ive never felt that way about the word "conspiracy" before. had it hypnotised me?

even after a night of sleep i reckon the theories are believable each being presented with evidence from reliable sources(gotta love guerilla tactics, omgwtfbbq) or digestable logic.

maybe this should be in the reviews section, or loony bin :unsure: