Snee
01-17-2005, 09:42 PM
I think I've had classes with that one.

Gemby!
01-18-2005, 07:58 PM
Why does that look like my ICT teacher ?? :unsure:

Biggles
01-18-2005, 08:52 PM
I did contemplate teaching, but was advised that this style was no longer fashionable and consequently felt I had little to offer.

I had practiced sarcasm and menacing glares too. :(

Rat Faced
01-18-2005, 08:59 PM
I did contemplate teaching, but was advised that this style was no longer fashionable and consequently felt I had little to offer.

I had practiced sarcasm and menacing glares too. :(

By all accounts you've got quite good at those comments and stares too..
:rolleyes:

Biggles
01-18-2005, 09:29 PM
By all accounts you've got quite good at those comments and stares too..
:rolleyes:

One must try! :)

brotherdoobie
01-18-2005, 09:34 PM
Reminds me of a funny story...

Peace bd

brotherdoobie
01-18-2005, 10:10 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you wish to elaborate.

Not particually...I will keep this laugh all to myself. (no offense intended)
I am selfish with laughter these days, Bush has placed an embargo on foreign
produced humor...as such it has become an precious commodity.

Mabey we could work out a trade? (illegally,of course..but that makes it all teh more exciting!)

Peace bd
:)

sArA
01-19-2005, 12:34 AM
None taken. I will provide some British humour.

Have you created the silent "p", old bean.

manker ??? :blink:

sArA
01-19-2005, 12:36 AM
I quite liked the idea of teaching, but I couldn't get the maths gcse I needed... :(

Still, doing it now out of a need to prove I aint thick....

I found out yesterday that I had passed the first module exam with top grade for intermediate or somat...which is 52...and that is 10 more than the meaning of life the universe and everything!

How cool is that!

brotherdoobie
01-19-2005, 01:04 AM
I quite liked the idea of teaching, but I couldn't get the maths gcse I needed... :(

Still, doing it now out of a need to prove I aint thick....

I found out yesterday that I had passed the first module exam with top grade for intermediate or somat...which is 52...and that is 10 more than the meaning of life the universe and everything!

How cool is that!

Sara,That is more cool than the mere word cool, can convey.
The brain is our true heart.

Peace bd

Gemby!
01-19-2005, 04:03 PM
Don't tell ANYONE ( who exactly can you tell who i aint telling right now ??)

BUT

I am contemplating being a teacher *hides*

Before I used to say how I was NEVER, EVER gonna be a teacher but now I am considering, mainly cos I have no idea what else I could be with the subjects I have picked :ermm:

Skweeky1
01-19-2005, 04:10 PM
Hehehe.

I wanted to be a teacher too a couple of years ago, but never finished the uni course I needed for it.

Although I am apparently allowed to teach Dutch and French in this country, my job allows me to do a much better thing.

I work in marketing/advertising and every single day I teach new people things that makes them and their business better and gets them and me more money. How perfect can it get? :D

I absolutely adore teaching the way I do it now because I teach to adults and I teach things that I really believe in. Nothing feels as good as the day someone walks up to you and says they couldn't have gotten promoted without you :)

Gemby!
01-19-2005, 08:31 PM
See I want to have that kinda impact on people , but god knows(me) that I will suck at it :confused: