PDA

View Full Version : (Drugs) Have you taken any of these?

100%
01-17-2005, 11:00 PM
(Poll upgraded-multiple choice enhanced(sorry about deleting other one))

&
have they improved your life?
not improved nothing?
you had some good times?
or?

anAmbient
01-17-2005, 11:11 PM
No but i take medical drugs every once and awhile.

DanB
01-17-2005, 11:14 PM
I have had some great times but then I have also had some bad times too.

Good rawks though :01:

100%
01-17-2005, 11:19 PM
I had my time with them
i am glad that im over that period
except for the socially acceptable Alc% of course

anAmbient
01-17-2005, 11:20 PM
Who voted for Heroin? Thats real hardcore stuff.

Peerzy
01-17-2005, 11:26 PM

You'll be suprised how young you can get hardcore stuff these days. A mate of mine was on Coke when he was 16 :fear: I picked 4 of them, guess which ones :P

I have had some great times but then I have also had some bad times too.

Good rawks though :01:

Rawking on some good times right now :shifty:

Skillian
01-17-2005, 11:26 PM
Acid - Kinda fun but a bit stupid, I don't really know anyone who carried on taking it after about the age 15.

Alcohol - I drink maybe once every week or two, normally to get drunk. Great social drug and can be the most fun. However it can people act like complete arseholes. A double-edged sword, and one I mostly avoid.

Cocaine - Done it a few times but never seems to have that magical effect on me that people rave on about. Mainly just sobers me up if drunk and makes my nose run. Not keen.

Cannabis - Smoke it regularly, goes well with a movie and a comfy sofa. Can make an evening with friends fun, or the perfect way to relax after a long day at work.

Ecstasy - Didn't do it for about 3 years because I don't like the idea of chemicals in my body. But these days I will do it occasionally (once every 2-3 months) because I love the way it feels. Music is so good it can make your hair stand on end, and the love you feel for your friends is uplifting.

Speed - did it quite a few times when I used to go raving but no wouldn't touch the stuff. Absolutely no redeeming qualities except it'll mean you can dance like a loon all night. Really nasty stuff, that makes you feel like shit. For a reason.

Heroin and crack I won't ever do, I have seen what it can do to people's lives , and that's not for me thanks.

I'll pick and choose these days. Cannabis still is my first love, and I rarely do anything else.

100%
01-17-2005, 11:29 PM
I have tried it.
a simple description of its feeling is, even after an entire day of lieing on the beach and being massaged by beautful women without a thought in the world, if you take a mere inhalation of someone elses smoke which he missed - you will think that you were Extremly stressed before.
Don't do this shit, ive seen a "friend" try to pull me into it and destroy everything in his life (his parents where even phsycologists...) he's good now and runs a business, wife and kids but that took some work.
Never saw him again after we "friends" pulled him out.

Peerzy
01-17-2005, 11:30 PM

Isn't teh Crack a worse version of Herion? Channel 4 are showing some movies about the cocain trade over the next few weeks, there basically "How to make and traffic your own coke" shows though :01:

TheDave
01-17-2005, 11:37 PM
ive tried weed a few times and i'm still in denial about booze

Vargas
01-17-2005, 11:52 PM
you forgot downers, chemical/solvent huffing, and nitrus oxide.

manker
01-18-2005, 12:12 AM
I ticked six of the boxes. I've yet to try a drug that I don't like yet I am currently happy with smoking an occasional spliff and getting very drunk in the pub twice a week.

I think illegal drugs are mainly for single folk, I hadn't considered this previously but since I haven't been single for three years I just kinda ... stopped. Can't say as I miss it either.

Skillian
01-18-2005, 12:23 AM
I have tried it.
a simple description of its feeling is, even after an entire day of lieing on the beach and being massaged by beautful women without a thought in the world, if you take a mere inhalation of someone elses smoke which he missed - you will think that you were Extremly stressed before.
Don't do this shit, ive seen a "friend" try to pull me into it and destroy everything in his life (his parents where even phsycologists...) he's good now and runs a business, wife and kids but that took some work.
Never saw him again after we "friends" pulled him out.
Was this post replying to mine?

I'm not sure if you're talking about heroin or cannabis :blink:

If heroin, yes I know it's nasty shit, although a friend of mine did the first two years of his law degree while addicted to it.

If you're talking about cannabis I don't agree. I've smoked spliffs on the beach before and I wasn't thinking about what a stressful day it had been previously. It hadn't - it was beautiful, and I just lay back and enjoyed the high.

sArA
01-18-2005, 12:30 AM
I guess, in the past, more than I should, but less than could harm me....

Now...couple of spliffs and a bottle of wine...perfect :)

(ok...so a spliff any time, but never if it could interfere with anything important ;))

Biggles
01-18-2005, 12:41 AM
The most popular one of all, tobacco, is missing.

However, I ticked 4

LSD in my youth - didn't like it - far too unreliable.

Alcohol - still partial to a small dram or two :)

Cannabis - liked it a lot when I was a teenager/early 20s - haven't used it in years.

Mushrooms - interesting experience - bit like LSD but not so chemical. Have to know what you are doing though - not for those who can't tell one fungus from another! I had a mate who was an expert in this field. Again, haven't touched them in years.

tesco
01-18-2005, 03:27 AM
i want to try speed coke or acid some day.

Skiz
01-18-2005, 03:31 AM
In my drug days in high school, I did all of these except herion on a relatively frequent basis. Some I did daily. :wacko:

Skiz
01-18-2005, 03:31 AM
i want to try speed coke or acid some day.

Don't fuck with speed, IT SUX!!!!

tesco
01-18-2005, 03:32 AM
In my drug days in high school, I did all of these except herion on a relatively frequent basis. Some I did daily. :wacko:
cannibis. :shifty:

edit: alright thanks. the other two ill have to do then...which is best?

Cheese
01-18-2005, 03:38 AM
All but heroin.

Had some great times. Now I only do a bit of charlie on special occasions. Don't even smoke cannabis anymore.

manker
01-18-2005, 03:44 AM
Now I only do charlie on special occasions http://moderation.forumflash.com/style_emoticons/default/spider_dude.gif

Skiz
01-18-2005, 03:49 AM
cannibis. :shifty:

edit: alright thanks. the other two ill have to do then...which is best?

It's like comparing apples to oranges. They are both very different from one another. If you have something to keep you occupied (important), than acid will be fun. I'd try mushrooms first though, kinda like crawling before you walk since it's easier to take in small doses and doesn't last as long as some acid. I grew up in a small Texas town so there were lots of cow fields and we used to go pick shrooms in the middle of the night by flashlight. We gathered as much as 14 pounds in one night. :wacko:

Try coke, if you like what you feel at first then you're good. It will intesify with every bump.

edit: Isn't this whole thread against the rules? :unsure:

TheDave
01-18-2005, 04:05 AM
no, but advice on taking drugs is stupid.

just stick with the fingers in ears thing like me, if i'm scared of turning into a junkie on the first dose i reckon i'm pretty safe from actually being a junkie

mogadishu
01-18-2005, 05:52 AM
For me:

Shrooms, Weed, Alchohal, Cocain, Speed.

I only did cocain once, I did it on the way to a protest in washington DC.. 5 hr bus ride with a bunch of high schoolers = much drugs. Weed pretty heavily for the past 2 years. Stopped last week cus i wanna see how i feel.. i have to mental dependence. I've had prescription for aderol off and on for 2 years. Basically the same thing as speed when you take too much of it, which i have, through the nasal passage. I dont recomend this due to the awful, awful tasting drip in your throat. Shrooms ive done atleast 5 times. Very cool, only one bad trip, but it wasnt that terrible. Of course ive gotten drunk sometimes, but I really dont like the feeling nor the taste of most alchohal. The only drug that really changed my life was weed i guess, cus i used it so much..

nsane
01-18-2005, 07:10 AM
i smoke weed all the time, mainly when a few friends come over and were hangin out watchin a movie and what not :)

i drink every now and then, don't like carbonated piss too much. liquor's good tho :)

tripped on acid a few times. shrooms on the other hand, i've done PLENTY of times. just a fun thing to do on a boring night, get a few friends together and go roam the cow fields looking for a good time :)

Jon L. Obscene
01-18-2005, 01:40 PM
Speed, Coke, weed/pot ,alcohol, other.......various experemental stuff some of which was bad :lol: :ph34r: ........Amal Nitrate was fun tho :shifty: we went thru a stage at school doing that, was quite funny.

Never smoke banana skins!!! :sick:

Of course I'm a good boy now :D

And remember.......All drugs are bad!

Jonno :cool:

Guillaume
01-18-2005, 02:31 PM
Alcohol and cannabis...

Though I tend to not use them as much as I used to. Hangovers take longer to pass... I must be getting younger.

DanB
01-18-2005, 05:57 PM
Don't fuck with speed, IT SUX!!!!

Sound advice, all it does is make your dick shrink and you babble shite :lol:

I have done everything on that list and then some :ph34r:

How could you miss of teh Special K?

Lilmiss
01-19-2005, 11:41 PM
Thanks for making me feel bad about myself.

Actually.... :unsure: :devil:

zeustke165
01-21-2005, 12:51 AM
clicked 6 boxes
but where ketamine, (Special K)
no perscriptions there either, OC's, morphine,
well I've tried alot, and will still on occasion use many of them... extasy was good for clubbing, then take a few bumps of special k and get really fucked up... moved up to Coke once in a while now... good thing I get it real cheap, and very pure too, helps to know "people" most ever done in one night was an eight ball my self, damn shit allows you to go all night, but I can say i've never got addicted to any of them, Its always been a little here alittle there...

Arm
01-21-2005, 08:31 AM
LSA (via Morning Glory Seeds), Weed, Dapakote and imitation Absinthe. :ermm: And of course, the cough syrup (http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/11160/200.jpg). :whistling

:unsure: Wheres the cough syrup/Coricidin/DXM on that list? I mean damn these anti-drug propagondaists make it sound like everyones doing it.

I think I mighta also smoked a small amount ot coke, crack, opium and herion all in one pipe this one time and it make me sick and panic. :sick:

not improved nothing?
you had some good times?

Have they improved my life? Not really. They havent make it significantly better or worse.

And yeah I had some good times. :cool: Some bad. :crying: Well you know how that bullshit goes.

Harsh!
01-21-2005, 09:16 AM
not improved nothing?
you had some good times?
or?

I spend all day on the Net, playing CS, Downloading stuff, and posting in threads like this.. :lol:
What do you reckon.... :whistling

uNz[i]
01-23-2005, 02:20 AM
Acid - Was fun back in the day, but then it got to be too much fun, too often - so I stopped.
Alcohol - I'm Australian. 'Nuff said.
Cannabis - Still smokin' after all these years... when I'm in the mood.
Mushrooms - Tried the funky fungi a few times, then quit forever after a particularly heavy downer trip. A night I wish I could forget.
Speed - Only once, and what a waste of time and money it was. Should have bought weed instead. Coming down made me a very angry young man indeed - avoid.
Other - How could you leave out hash??

have they improved your life? Yes, I learned some valuable life lessons, especially about people's true nature and who my real friends were.
not improved nothing? As it's all I use nowadays, I can only talk in regard to Weed. It impedes my work performance and conversational ability. For this reason, I don't indulge in the herb socially anymore, not even if it's just online, because cannabis use also makes my pitiful typing speed even slower. Any other drug, I didn't use long enough to make any lasting difference.
you had some good times? Yes... mostly. And if I didn't, I stopped using. If it's not fun, why do it? I had some amazingly incredible times...
or? ...and I had some absolutely terrifying times.

Heroin was available to me during my late teens, back in the 80's. I never tried it though, as my philosophy has always been 'If you have to stick it in your arm, you don't want it.' I think my fear of injections may have saved my life.

Mïcrösöül°V³
01-23-2005, 02:28 AM
alcohol - every day, just light beer tho
pot - sometimes, and more often if i cared to buy it, but i would rather just wait till a freind has some, and get stony for free.

Never had an urge to try any of the others. I was with a guy ata party and he was having a bad trip, and he thought the snow was comming through the roof of the car, so he flipped out. he acted like a major fucktard on that shit (acid) so that helped me stay away from it. He looked and acted so retarded that i wanted to punch him in the face. :)

j2k4
01-23-2005, 03:55 AM
I'm surprised I checked eight (including "other"), so it could have been more.

As Biggles has noted, tobacco is a rather glaring omission.

Peyote should be on the list also, in my opinion.

Busyman
01-23-2005, 04:32 AM
Alcohol - I only drink when:

I don't have work the next day (cookouts, vacations, the occasional hotel sex romp)
My daughter (that I'm claimin') ain't around
I'm in a social situation (not alone and shit)

Cannabis - when I was younger

Other (cigarettes) - I can't believe I tried this shit....twice. Once when I was 12 and once at 14. We all tried it in a D.C. alley.

I will say some of you are dumbshits. Talking about how to do the acid (and the like) and glorifying it.

When I was (coughcough) around dealers in Washington DC you chickenheads used to make me laugh. :lol: :lol:

cpt_azad
01-23-2005, 07:20 AM
i never knew alcohol counted as a drug, so i didn't check it :unsure:

Busyman
01-23-2005, 07:58 AM
i never knew alcohol counted as a drug, so i didn't check it :unsure:
Either way it's on the poll. It can be an addictive substance. Liquid confidence. :01:

Everose
01-28-2005, 02:43 AM
I clicked five, including 'other'. Nicotine being the other.

I was offerred speed once as a young adult. I wasn't too worried about speed so I took it. It was LSD. Very bad trip that I didn't think I would come down from. Pretty well stuck to nicotine and alcohol since. ;) Oh yes, and caffeine. :D

maebach
05-11-2005, 03:08 AM
so many people do it, they sometimes dont admit it