PDA

View Full Version : What Would Happen If USA invaded China

trajillo
01-21-2005, 01:25 PM
What If America invades china? just out of no where? what do you think would happen? and which countries would be on which sides..?

TheDave
01-21-2005, 01:33 PM
everyone would have a problem with it but be too scared to intervene

manker
01-21-2005, 01:35 PM
If all the people in China jumped off a chair to the floor at the same time, the resultant tremor would cause an tsunami that would engulf 63% of the earth.

Only 12% of China would be affected so they would probably evacuate coastal areas and get their massive populous to win the war in 30 seconds flat.

Virtualbody1234
01-21-2005, 01:36 PM
People would die.

Or is this a trick question?

TheDave
01-21-2005, 01:37 PM
is there any oil fields in china?

bigboab
01-21-2005, 01:37 PM
I doubt if thay would get any backing. They would lose. America have never won a war alone and away from home. Unless you count the invasion of Grenada.

100%
01-21-2005, 01:38 PM
.....win the war in 30 seconds flat.
:lol:

and don't forget, that the chinese already have troops planted all over the world.
Please visit your local restaurant for more information.

trajillo
01-21-2005, 01:39 PM
well lets say the rest of the world did want to get involved, then who do you think would be on USA or China's Side?

bigboab
01-21-2005, 01:41 PM
well lets say the rest of the world did want to get involved, then who do you think would be on USA or China's Side?

Do you mean who would support them morally?

TheDave
01-21-2005, 01:42 PM
if there was clean way of getting rid of america the world would turn on them. but seeing how they're sore losers and now have the power to nuke the entire world we'd all support america

{I}{K}{E}
01-21-2005, 01:45 PM
What If America invades china? just out of no where? what do you think would happen? and which countries would be on which sides..?

WW III

missiles flying around like airplanes.... then the end of the world.

all countries together have enough nuclear weapons to destroy the earth 50 times

Snee
01-21-2005, 02:04 PM
The chinese have nukes too, don't they?

Even if they couldn't get a shot at the US they prolly hit a few secondary targets. :nuclearwinter: :nuke:
And their army and population is so big they could prolly take over anything if they had enough warning and the US had buggered up their country anyway.

I guess removing their government might make sense, but as long as they are running the army it wouldn't be a good idea.

Now if the US could simultaneously assassinate every member of the party, and I guess quite a few of the generals in one swift blow before entering it might help.

In fact, if they could do that and not invade, China might be a better place, tho' in all fairness it is already getting better bit by bit.

If they invaded without a very good reason I doubt there would be many nations in support, if any.

But what with the US nukes, I don't think there'd be any attacks on the US to police them, assuming the US people wasn't too opposed to the action, just a lot of bitching in the UN and maybe the US losing their membership.

TheDave
01-21-2005, 02:31 PM
its spontaneous, in the current political climate

Jon L. Obscene
01-21-2005, 02:35 PM
There would be noodles everywhere :ph34r:

Jonno :cool:

TheDave
01-21-2005, 02:36 PM
maybe enforcing democracy

Snee
01-21-2005, 02:40 PM
maybe enforcing democracy
Freeing the world of the evil that is communism.

I don't know why they would, all I can say is what I think would happen if they did invade without having a proper reason.

They couldn't play the WMD card here anyway.

DarthInsinuate
01-21-2005, 02:43 PM
the Americans would drop the sex bomb

Cheese
01-21-2005, 02:46 PM
the Americans would drop the sex bomb

Tom Jones? :unsure:

{I}{K}{E}
01-21-2005, 04:37 PM
Tom Jones? :unsure:

omg :lol:

Biggles
01-21-2005, 07:27 PM
Not a lot of chance of this happening really is there?

As a rule, invading big countries is a pain and requires a lot of troops - especially if the other side can muster more soldiers than your entire population.

Nuclear options are not attractive - the Chinese have hundreds of missiles and have their own space programme with their own spy sattelites. I believe they also have sub launched missiles so could strike back at the heart of the US.

Taking out the leadership is not an option - name two of the Chinese leaders ....

ok ... name one. :no:

If you were shown pictures of them would that help?

This is not unique to we in the West - after Mao, the Chinese set their faces against the cult of the personality - they have the most anonymous leadership known to man. I suspect that they would be almost instantly replaceable should anything happen to one.

As I write this I realise this is so not going to happen as to be almost impossible to discuss hypothetically.

How about Iran? :w00t:

vidcc
01-22-2005, 12:33 AM

Manny, J2K4 and bigbankhank would proclaim that the world is better off without all those "wontons of ass destruction"

Ratfaced, myself and ruthie would point out that "fortune cookies" are in fact an American invention.

Skitso...that new identity...., would repeat any afterthoughts used to justify the invasion once the original reasons have been proven unsubstantiated and claim he suffered from food poisoning after eating at a chinese resturaunt.

A smear campaign will start against john kerry.

trajillo
01-22-2005, 01:38 PM
well if your country started recruiting whould you join to help fight in the war?

TheDave
01-22-2005, 01:51 PM
no

DarthInsinuate
01-22-2005, 02:25 PM
if they cut off the internet, yes, otherwise i'd rather play counter-strike and still live after i get awp pwned