PDA

View Full Version : StyleXP

Samurai
01-23-2005, 09:30 AM
Ok, I recently put StyleXP back onto my PC (previous version was 2.16 or something) to the latest version of 3.0

Well I have KG's for all the other versions that work, but I can't find one for 3.0

If anyone has it, or knows where I can find this can you please PM me, it would be much appreciated.

Please don't assume someone else has PM'd me and decide to leave it, as the chances are they probably thought the same thing.

Also, please don't reply to this thread regarding this request. It's not permitted on the forum and don't want to get you, or myself in trouble.

Thank you for your time ;)

Samurai
01-24-2005, 08:53 AM
NM. I have found a verified :)

Harsh!
01-24-2005, 09:05 AM
In the eMule section I posted one...lol...

Samurai
01-24-2005, 09:23 AM
Yea I kinda stopped posting verifieds after everyone views them and no one replies. Was getting a bit repetitive if you know what I mean...

I was thinking maybe we had the same version for them both to be released on the same day, but it seems not.

In any case thanks for the links, and if anyone's after the release I found, then PM me and I'll forward the links to you.

Peace,

Samurai :ph34r:

Harsh!
01-24-2005, 09:36 AM
i know what you mean about lots of views\clicks, and no comments or thanks etc.And I know its from this site(for example) Cause some stuff I see getting uploaded in my mule that I posted here etc..Oh well all for filesharing I suppose

Nah my version Ive had for a day or so, only just got round to releasing it though..