PDA

View Full Version : Ruthie: Don't Pm Me

SuperJude™
01-23-2005, 05:32 PM
Nice of you to say you would rather be in gitmo than with me or whatever that pm was.

Keep it in these threads.

I don't PM you. Don't harrass me because you don't like my views, I certainly don't PM you and tell you what a worthless piece of shit I think you are based on your views.

If you can't get your point across here, then don't. I don't do hostile pm's, just not here enough.

ADMINS/MODS: Yes I know, this "should have" been dealt with in PM, but then again I am troubled by the behavior of some people here and their views, so I keep my opinions in the forums. And I have as much right to post this as Ruthie's bitch ass has to PM me, and as much a right as any of you has to delete this.

Do me a favor Ruthie, you and your shitbird husband there should chop up a bunch of oxycontin, down that shit and wait for the results. You would be doing the rest of us a favor. I mean think of it in liberal terms: your bodies would make great worm food thus benefiting the ENTIRE EARTH!!!!!!!!

Die.

-SJ™

UKResident
01-23-2005, 05:36 PM
Oh good, a shitfight, post the PM SJ.

Busyman
01-23-2005, 05:38 PM
Clearly this is a means to BE LOUD.

You could have PM'ed her or the mods or even, hmm blocked the PMs maybe.

Good, as they say, ownage though. :lol: :lol: :lol:

manker
01-23-2005, 05:38 PM
Sending hostile pms with the intention of surpressing someone's inclination to express their point of view seems particularly unliberal to me.

Counter-productive too, one might say.

Busyman
01-23-2005, 05:44 PM
Sending hostile pms with the intention of surpressing someone's inclination to express their point of view seems particularly unliberal to me.

Counter-productive too, one might say.
He may as well post her PM now.....

I wanna see, I wanna see!!!!!!11!11OMG!111!!!1 :w00t:

manker
01-23-2005, 05:49 PM
He may as well post her PM now.....

I wanna see, I wanna see!!!!!!11!11OMG!111!!!1 :w00t::lol: :D

So do I, but I was trying to project an enitrely false air of decorum ... ehhh bollocks, post it SJ :1eye:

SuperJude™
01-23-2005, 05:50 PM
L4m0rs PM:"While I appreciate your attempt to reach out, the text of your pm clearly demonstrates my points exactly. After reading this feeble attempt at "reaching out" I would rather be in Gitmo then with you. If thats how you reach out, please, save it."

Um I am fully aware of proper message board ettiquette and yes I could just have had a pm war. But this isn't the first time and it isn't just her. I would rather the little PM weasles fuck off and leave me alone cause I am sick of it, and the things they say and intimate.

So maybe if it's posted in public that shit will stop, and like I said: It isn't just Ruthie, but this is the first one I am responding too.

If any of you really wants to have a go at me, shit I am in the damned Klite chatroom every single day at some point. You wanna flame me come on there and flame me, since obviously I REALLY HATE PM WEASLES AND THEIR CRAPPY LITTLE GAMES.

-SJ™

Snee
01-23-2005, 05:50 PM
Oh ffs, why didn't you just put her on block, if you feel that miffed about it.

SuperJude™
01-23-2005, 05:53 PM
Cause I am sick of eating shit from people because I don't agree with them. Police your own. Things used to be better here I'm telling you, and I used to feel more okay sharing my thoughts.

There may actually be a point to this SnnY, though far be it for anybody to ever see outside their pretrained little box of internet thinking.

-SJ™

manker
01-23-2005, 05:57 PM
That was a bit of an anti-climax. At least I've now discovered what Gitmo is short for :huh:

My first post still stands tho'. I believe that telling someone not to state their opinion is wrong, mmkay.

Snee
01-23-2005, 06:01 PM
See, the way I'd do it, I'd laugh about it for a while if it was particularily stupid, then maybe I'd show one or two ppl if it was silly, just to make sure I understood it correctly if nothing else, and then if she kept doing it I'd report her to a mod. And of course stick her in the ignore list.

Mind you, I'd insult the feck out of them in the lounge too, but that's just recreational, like.

Just out of curiosity: did scroffs, or whatever his name is, send you nasty pms too? or did you insult him for free, or maybe 'cos you don't like his opinions?

SuperJude™
01-23-2005, 06:05 PM
Sometimes you start swinging and people get hit just for standing there.....

I have laughed off things, not posted here, etc. and frankly many of you offer interesting and divergent points of view. We can all agree and disagree with flair and it's cool.

Now what I am TRYING to say here is I know all about trolling, all about fucking with people via PM, and that is what gets me: I know when a game is being played and I am going to play it my way.

-SJ™

manker
01-23-2005, 06:25 PM
I still don't get "Gitmo".

Could someone oblige.Aparently it's what 1337 haxX0rz call Guantanamo bay.

Threw me too :huh:

{I}{K}{E}
01-23-2005, 06:45 PM
moved to Lounge.

DanB
01-23-2005, 06:50 PM
Let the games begin.

Anyone for tennis? :unsure:

manker
01-23-2005, 06:52 PM
So, Yeah. Anyone know why Guantanamo is shortened to Gitmo?

My guess is that it's because the people there are gits. Any advance.

Biggles
01-23-2005, 06:53 PM
Thanks for that.

So she would rather be a guard at a POW camp than deal with SJ. Seems rather harsh, but if that's what she wants then who are we.

I suspect she was offering to be an inmate as her perference. :)

I have to confess I only guessed Gitmo from some of J2s posts (it does have the same first letter but thereafter I think we are in what is called abstract art territory).

Would it not be fair to say that PMs are suited to repairing bridges than knocking them down?

It is taken me while to get into the drift of SJs somewhat unique style of posting.

lynx
01-23-2005, 06:56 PM
Ping.

manker
01-23-2005, 07:00 PM
I thought the rod would have sufficed there, JP.

Snee
01-23-2005, 07:05 PM
Pong?

DanB
01-23-2005, 07:08 PM
Pong?

Shower? :unsure:

Everose
01-23-2005, 07:10 PM
I don't know what the original problem was..... ... ... but will go try to find it because this does not seem like ruthie to me. I am thinking it would take her being extremely provoked.

ruthie and I have different views at times and go at it on the board but get along fabulously through pm's.

This thread will have only one effect on me. I will think twice before pming anything I don't want all to see.

Snee
01-23-2005, 07:19 PM
Shower? :unsure:
No thank you, but thanks for offering :wub:

ruthie
01-23-2005, 07:19 PM
Nice of you to say you would rather be in gitmo than with me or whatever that pm was.

Keep it in these threads.

I don't PM you. Don't harrass me because you don't like my views, I certainly don't PM you and tell you what a worthless piece of shit I think you are based on your views.

If you can't get your point across here, then don't. I don't do hostile pm's, just not here enough.

ADMINS/MODS: Yes I know, this "should have" been dealt with in PM, but then again I am troubled by the behavior of some people here and their views, so I keep my opinions in the forums. And I have as much right to post this as Ruthie's bitch ass has to PM me, and as much a right as any of you has to delete this.

Do me a favor Ruthie, you and your shitbird husband there should chop up a bunch of oxycontin, down that shit and wait for the results. You would be doing the rest of us a favor. I mean think of it in liberal terms: your bodies would make great worm food thus benefiting the ENTIRE EARTH!!!!!!!!

Die.

-SJ™

Jude..I pm'd you in response to this pm from you

"
say what you will but how dare you openly accuse me of bigortry. You are so wrong, so clueless, so fucked in that statement that I am taking time to pm somebody closed minded as yourself.

You are so wrong it is either funny or disgusting. Not sure how to take that one.

Think before you post? Maybe you are not always right about everything? Maybe you assume things about people online that are wrong?

I am reaching out here, trying, letting you know your methods are unsound. There are better ways to make your point than calling people bigoted who are... geez you would laugh at yourself if you were with me reading what you said about me and yet....

THINK before you JUDGE stupid"
I did not appreciate it and wrote this in response..to you

Re: reality

"While I appreciate your attempt to reach out, the text of your pm clearly demonstrates my points exactly. After reading this feeble attempt at "reaching out" I would rather be in Gitmo then with you. If thats how you reach out, please, save it."I agree..please leave me alone. If you pm me again, I will not respond. Goodbye. ROFL

Snee
01-23-2005, 07:21 PM
oopsy

Cheese
01-23-2005, 07:29 PM
Jude..I pm'd you in response to this pm from you

"
I did not appreciate it and wrote this in response..to you
I agree..please leave me alone. If you pm me again, I will not respond. Goodbye. ROFL

Yup, when 'pwnage' makes it into the dicionary this post should be used as an example.

Bubi SJ. :lol:

Snee
01-23-2005, 07:32 PM
Still, I think it was a fine effort on SJ's part.

Some rather nice insults, I felt. The oxycontin bit made me a bit baffled, but still.

I give it 4 stars on a scale.

Cheese
01-23-2005, 07:36 PM

Some rather nice insults, I felt. The oxycontin bit made me a bit baffled, but still.

Granted, some nice insults. I have them duly noted. But to take the high-ground of being insulted by someone else's PMs when you yourself sounded like a twat in the initial PM sent is a bit rich.

I, myself, have taken the precaution of blocking PMs from everyone.

manker
01-23-2005, 07:37 PM
:lol: :lol:

So that was a reply to a pm from SJ. Oh dear.

To quote Ruthie - ROFL.

brotherdoobie
01-23-2005, 07:38 PM

I suspect, he's wishing for the overdose of Ruthie and her mate.

Peace bd

Snee
01-23-2005, 07:40 PM
Granted, some nice insults. I have them duly noted. But to take the high-ground of being insulted by someone else's PMs when you yourself sounded like a twat in the initial PM sent is a bit rich.
It does seem a bit silly when you look at it at first.

But once you've looked at it for a bit, you realise it's genious.

Obviously it was, retroactively, a response to the pm he got in response to the pm he sent.

scroff
01-23-2005, 07:40 PM
What a fucking asshole.

How you feeling now, "Super Jude". Not so super.

Snee
01-23-2005, 07:42 PM
I suspect, he's wishing for the overdose of Ruthie and her mate.

Peace bd
Yes, but why should they chop it up?

Why not buy it in liquid form if the pills are too big?

bujub22
01-23-2005, 07:49 PM
:w00t: fst fight!!! :unsure:

scroff
01-23-2005, 08:08 PM
Sometimes you start swinging and people get hit just for standing there.....:wacko:

Sounds like you could use some Ritalin, or at least a spell in the time out room... maybe a visit from Super Nanny?

I have laughed off things, not posted here, etc. and frankly many of you offer interesting and divergent points of view.

How so very kind of you to say so. I suppose we should all be flattered that "Super" Jude thinks we have interesting and divergent points of view. Personally I really don't give a rat's ass if you like what I've posted or not. I know this may come as a shock to someone as arrogant as you, but I really don't give a damn what you think :crying:

We can all agree and disagree with flair and it's cool.

That would be a candidate for the "No Shit Hall of Fame"

Now what I am TRYING to say here is I know all about trolling, all about fucking with people via PM, and that is what gets me: I know when a game is being played and I am going to play it my way.

-SJ™

So your way is to lie and make shit up, eh? How friggin typical. No wonder Bush is your hero. Go sit on the naughty stool... in the lounge, where all your little teenybopper "fans" are. http://www.anywhichway.net/images/smiles/10_2_12.gif

Snee
01-23-2005, 08:11 PM
So your way is to lie and make shit up, eh? How friggin typical. No wonder Bush is your hero. Go sit on the naughty stool... in the lounge, where all your little teenybopper "fans" are. http://www.anywhichway.net/images/smiles/10_2_12.gif

hoi, leave the lounge out of this, it wasn't where he posted this at first anyway.

Snee
01-23-2005, 08:13 PM
:lol:

scroff
01-23-2005, 08:13 PM
Sorry if I kicked a sacred cow here with the lounge comment... I guess I just assumed there was a little more thought put into posts here. I stand corrected.

Snee
01-23-2005, 08:16 PM
Sorry if I kicked a sacred cow here with the lounge comment... I guess I just assumed there was a little more thought put into posts here. I stand corrected.
See, I wasn't kicking you, I'd expect the same courtesy in turn.

I'd love it if you'd actually read and analyze what has been written in this thread, 'cos otherwise you are no different than the person that started this.

manker
01-23-2005, 08:16 PM
I know this may come as a shock to someone as arrogant as you, but I really don't give a damn what you think So why the essay, scruffy.

scroff
01-23-2005, 08:23 PM
See, I wasn't kicking you, I'd expect the same courtesy in turn.

I never said you did, now, did I? Nor did I kick you, unless you're the sacred cow...

I'd love it if you'd actually read and analyze what has been written in this thread, 'cos otherwise you are no different than the person that started this.

I think I did "read and analyze" this thread... thus my reply to Super Jude... not you. I would be the "shitbird husband" that he would like to see snorting opiates...

I suppose I should apologize for somehow insulting you, but if the shoe don't fit...

scroff
01-23-2005, 08:26 PM
no problem, apology accepted.

however it is more a case of being a whipping boy than a sacred cow.

at least you brought a good smillie. we shall consider that a token of your esteem, as i assume it was intended.

you are always welcome back amongst the hoi polloi. you will find us simple, but good natured. friendly cretinism is our dress of choice.

Thank you sir... :1eye: I have often considered returning here to post on some threads but life, work and the playoffs have kept me away from the keyboard for some time now...

Snee
01-23-2005, 08:29 PM
I suppose I should apologize for somehow insulting you, but if the shoe don't fit...
I do believe you spoke in a derogatory manner about the lounge as a whole, did you not?

And you would be the shitbird husband I asked him about why he had to insult.

manker
01-23-2005, 08:32 PM
What an odd chap that scrote is. Adds to the amusement of the thread tho'.

One can only hope the playoffs with which he is engaged will allow him at least a little time to post more, particularly in the lounge.

scroff
01-23-2005, 08:34 PM
So why the essay, scruffy.

Obviously there is a difference between what someone may think and what someone does. I may not care that my neighbor hates me, or my (by extension) shitbird wife, I do care if he starts to slander us... and will then take action.

I haven't posted here in ages, but when ruthie told me about this thread I decided it was time to momentarily break my hiatus. ;)

manker
01-23-2005, 08:41 PM
Obviously there is a difference between what someone may think and what someone does. I may not care that my neighbor hates me, or my (by extension) shitbird wife, I do care if he starts to slander us... and will then take action.

I haven't posted here in ages, but when ruthie told me about this thread I decided it was time to momentarily break my hiatus. ;)So you do care about what he thinks :crazy:

Saying that you don't care about what someone thinks is absolute. Not something that can be tailored.

However, I am being pedantic. You may continue to misuse the term as you wish - I may not comment in future, but I'll still care :wub:

scroff
01-23-2005, 08:41 PM
maybe SJ doesn't like you coz you attack people .... like that

you do realize that you have done more for his cause than he ever could. i'm sure your good lady really appreciates the fact that you have taken her total pwnage and turned it round.

way to go crufts.

That was an attack?? http://www.anywhichway.net/images/smiles/icon_rofl.gif

I believe I was replying to super jude's comment about me. If there was any "derogatory remark" involving the lounge, it was towards jude and his "teenybopper fans", if people want to take it otherwise that's not my problem.

Snee
01-23-2005, 08:43 PM
Who exactly are these mythical teenybopper fans of SJ's then?

'cos I'll be sure to pass along the remark if I ever see any.

ruthie
01-23-2005, 08:44 PM

zedaxax
01-23-2005, 08:45 PM
I have only experienced very rare offensive behaviour, and when it happens the last thing i'll do is pm with more offensivity. On the contrary, i'll try to warp it so it becomes just as absrd to "him" as it was to me. (in public)

It is actually quite Galant that a Ladies Gentleman stands up for the Lady.
Bravo.
Although it is 2005, and could be regarded as sexist by doing so.

Interesting read by the way
:P
Peace Botherdoobie needs to post inbetween every postthis thread

ruthie
01-23-2005, 08:45 PM
Oh my. this has gotten quite interesting. By the way, Philly has a touchdown.

Snee
01-23-2005, 08:46 PM

scroff
01-23-2005, 08:46 PM
So you do care about what he thinks :crazy:

Saying that you don't care about what someone thinks is absolute. Not something that can be tailored.

However, I am being pedantic. You may continue to misuse the term as you wish - I may not comment in future, but I'll still care :wub:

*sigh* Ok, let me put it to you this way... Lets say you're neighbor is lusting after your wife, he thinks she's hot... no big deal, right? You don't care what he thinks....

You come home one day to find him trying to kiss your wife, I would assume you would care what he does... see? Thoughts and actions. Jude can think whatever he wants, he can think I'm a raving asshole, I don't care, but when he starts a thread accusing ruthie of PMing him that's an action. It's not that deep. ;)

scroff
01-23-2005, 08:50 PM
I do believe you spoke in a derogatory manner about the lounge as a whole, did you not?

No, I spoke in a derogatory manner about super jude...

And you would be the shitbird husband I asked him about why he had to insult.

And I replied to it. Whats the big deal? :frusty:

manker
01-23-2005, 08:51 PM
*sigh* Ok, let me put it to you this way... Lets say you're neighbor is lusting after your wife, he thinks she's hot... no big deal, right? You don't care what he thinks....

You come home one day to find him trying to kiss your wife, I would assume you would care what he does... see? Thoughts and actions. Jude can think whatever he wants, he can think I'm a raving asshole, I don't care, but when he starts a thread accusing ruthie of PMing him that's an action. It's not that deep. ;)Quite right. That's totally correct. However it isn't relevant here in the least, this is the interweb.

Your course of action was to post some words, aimed at SJ. Words intended to make him realise that his actions were wrong. So you see, you're caring about what he thinks.

*sigh*

Snee
01-23-2005, 08:55 PM
No, I spoke in a derogatory manner about super jude...

And I replied to it. Whats the big deal? :frusty:
It's the lounge comments, as far as I know SJ doesn't have any bigger a fanbase in here than anywhere else on this board, and most of the people in here are friends of mine, come to think of it.

I just don't like it when someone pops in here and looks down his nose at the people in here, especially when I've just sort of tried to defend that person.

And, really, I thought ruthie was doing a fine job of turning this around on SJ, until you showed up and insulted whoever it was, that kind of sunk it to the level SJ employed when he first made this thread in the drawing room.

ruthie
01-23-2005, 08:56 PM
"but she did PM him"
Yes, I did return his pm..being that I am polite. LOL. I do see, however that it wasn't a good use of time. I was quite surprised that he tried to twist what happened. I was also somehow surprised that he suggested we overdose. Needless to say, i am not one of his fans. ROFL

Biggles
01-23-2005, 08:57 PM
Is it mad week?

If so, why was I not informed? :unsure:

scroff
01-23-2005, 09:00 PM
but she did PM him

I see a subtle difference between an initial PM and a reply... and I see the manipulation of someone who posts that reply as the initial PM...

see the problem is you can't resist the "it's not that deep" comment. so you always appear condescending.

Well, if it's not that deep, it's not that deep. http://www.anywhichway.net/images/smiles/tristounet.gif If that's condescending, oh well.

like describing folk (who you don't know) as teeny fanboys, or whatever.

That would be teenybopper fans (who don't exist but in his mind)... have you read super judes sig? Perhaps you might ask him who his fans are.

EDIT - the histrionic sigh didn't help either.

Look, I came here to respond to super jude. Somehow people here took it as some kind of insult to everyone in the lounge. :no:

My apologies to everyone in the lounge.

ruthie
01-23-2005, 09:01 PM
Is it mad week?

If so, why was I not informed? :unsure:

Biggles...I think it is mad week. Consider yourself informed.

"I just don't like it when someone pops in here and looks down his nose at the people in here, especially when I've just sort of tried to defend that person."
Perhaps the teenybopper comment was taken out of context. It was not directed towards other members of the lounge.

manker
01-23-2005, 09:03 PM
Look, I came here to respond to super jude.SO you do care what he thinks :D

For the most part we're kidding, at least I know I am. Cheers for the apology tho' - most would have flounced.

Everose
01-23-2005, 09:03 PM
And here I am still worried about the earthworm comment. What is oxycontin?

:ohmy: Mr. Cloud fishes with earthworms, thinks he must have them to fish and fishing is his number one passion... ... ... and I have been feeling under the weather lately.... ... ...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Snee
01-23-2005, 09:04 PM
It was not directed towards other members of the lounge.
Just the ones that don't exist? :blink:

ffs, have you any idea how mentalist that sounds :lol:

hobbes
She is American.

She is not suspected of links to terrorism.

There is no reason for her to be an inmate.

Therefore she is offering to work there.

I have reached this conclusion by the gift of logic, therefore it must be true.

That may not be what she intended to imply. However it is what she implied.

We will have to run this "logic" by Busyman to see if it is indeed logical.

scroff
Quite right. That's totally correct. However it isn't relevant here in the least, this is the interweb.

Your course of action was to post some words, aimed at SJ. Words intended to make him realise that his actions were wrong. So you see, you're caring about what he thinks.

*sigh*

You really know how to frustrate someonoe don't you? :cool:

ruthie
01-23-2005, 09:05 PM
Rofl

Snee
01-23-2005, 09:05 PM
You really know how to frustrate someonoe don't you? :cool:
Welcome to the lounge.

(>Zero Cool<)
01-23-2005, 09:06 PM
My apologies to everyone in the lounge.

I have only just arrived but no probs :)

ps what the feck is going on :ermm:

manker
01-23-2005, 09:06 PM
We will have to run this "logic" by Busyman to see if it is indeed logical.
:lol: :D

The :frusty: test, you mean.

I quite agree, it's only right and proper to have the inventor of logic to rubber stamp it.

ruthie
01-23-2005, 09:07 PM
And here I am still worried about the earthworm comment. What is oxycontin?

:
It is Rush Limgaugh's drug of choice. It's an opiate painkiller..addictive and fatal in large amounts...basically heroin in pill form.

manker
01-23-2005, 09:08 PM
You really know how to frustrate someonoe don't you? :cool:It's aquired talent, they normally give up in the end ;)

Snee
01-23-2005, 09:08 PM
I have only just arrived but no probs :)

ps what the feck is going on :ermm:
It's cool, he only went after the ones superjude made up, anyway. :D

(>Zero Cool<)
01-23-2005, 09:13 PM
It's cool, he only went after the ones superjude made up, anyway. :D

cool :01:

as long as everything is peaceful once more in Loungeland, this thread had the most interest I have seen in aaaaaages

p.s. :wacko:

Biggles
01-23-2005, 09:14 PM
It is Rush Limgaugh's drug of choice. It's an opiate painkiller..addictive and fatal in large amounts...basically heroin in pill form.

:ohmy: I thought it was soap or the like for athletes foot.

Oh well, if it is mad week I shall make all due efforts to be crankier than normal at work. I feel some emails coming on already :devil:

ruthie
01-23-2005, 09:17 PM
mrs scarfs reply was so much better than that. simple, to t'point and not snotty

mayhap you should let her do t'pubic speakage.

she comes across as in t'right, then you post something and she appears to be married to an arsewipe.

perhaps she should modulate your replies, you know it makes sense.

Nah, we both speak pretty well, but thanks, i think. :) LOL. Remember... appearence and reality are not always the same thing. :blink: I don't tell my honey what to write, and he wouldn't presume to tell me. I think his comments were taken out of context. They were directed to the "fans". ROFL .
Now, let's play nice.

muchspl2
01-23-2005, 09:21 PM
who gives a shit

ruthie
01-23-2005, 09:22 PM
great answer, now stop him posting for the love of feck.
But,..I don't want to. and..what is the love of feck? LOL

scroff
01-23-2005, 09:22 PM
mrs scarfs reply was so much better than that. simple, to t'point and not snotty

mayhap you should let her do t'pubic speakage.

she comes across as in t'right, then you post something and she appears to be married to an arsewipe.

perhaps she should modulate your replies, you know it makes sense.

Feeling a little... sensitive today?

Hate to break this to you, but my intent was to be "snotty"... to super jude. Can't help it if you choose to read anything into my post to super jude that would be offensive to you.

Snee
01-23-2005, 09:23 PM
I think his comments were taken out of context. They were directed to the "fans". ROFL .

No offense, but there wasn't much context to begin with, given that this wasn't started in the lounge, and that it referred to a signature that doesn't mention the lounge either.

If you gotta insult someone, and you are serious about it, be specific.
It'll save you a lot of aggravation.

ruthie
01-23-2005, 09:25 PM
Well, when I finally got out of bed today, I found this thread in the lounge..I don't know where it started, and does it really matter? Again, the comment was not directed to all members of the lounge. The score is Philly 14, falcons 10.

manker
01-23-2005, 09:26 PM
Feeling a little... sensitive today?

Hate to break this to you, but my intent was to be "snotty"... to super jude. Can't help it if you choose to read anything into my post to super jude that would be offensive to you.ROFL

You've just done it again. I don't think anyone would give a flying fuck how you speak to SJ, but you condescended toward SnnY and now JP.

Really, consider having Ruthie proof read your posts for arseishness.

Snee
01-23-2005, 09:31 PM
Well, when I finally got out of bed today, I found this thread in the lounge..I don't know where it started, and does it really matter? Again, the comment was not directed to all members of the lounge.

Well yes, now it does matter.

And scroff involving the lounge at all was what got me posting stuff I'd just as well hadn't, 'twas just unnecessary.

I applaud your ownage tho'.

scroff
01-23-2005, 09:35 PM
ROFL

You've just done it again. I don't think anyone would give a flying fuck how you speak to SJ, but you condescended toward SnnY and now JP.

Really, consider having Ruthie proof read your posts for arseishness.

Ok, trying my best not to be condescending, when someone tells me my wife "appears to be married to an arsewipe" I should just say thank you? Right. Fat chance. :cool:

ruthie
01-23-2005, 09:35 PM
Where did it (this thread) start? I don't think Scroff "involved" the lounge really. it was a simple comment..would it have been better to say "SJ's fan club, based worldwide, or something? " LOL.
I'll pass your greetings on.

manker
01-23-2005, 09:37 PM
Ok, trying my best not to be condescending, when someone tells me my wife "appears to be married to an arsewipe" I should just say thank you? Right. Fat chance. :cool:Oh, you were trying to be an arse. I couldn't distinguish.

In that case you did ok, well done.

manker
01-23-2005, 09:39 PM

rod or barrel, you chooseNeither! Could we not keep this thread alive for a bit longer :1eye:

scroff
01-23-2005, 09:39 PM
Oh, you were trying to be an arse. I couldn't distinguish.

I can tell.

Snee
01-23-2005, 09:43 PM
Where did it (this thread) start? I don't think Scroff "involved" the lounge really. it was a simple comment..would it have been better to say "SJ's fan club, based worldwide, or something? " LOL.

Better than "teenyboppers in the lounge", yes or my personal favourite "...I guess I just assumed there was a little more thought put into posts here. I stand corrected". OLL

Thanks for the other thing tho'.

hobbes
01-23-2005, 09:47 PM
Ok, trying my best not to be condescending, when someone tells me my wife "appears to be married to an arsewipe" I should just say thank you? Right. Fat chance. :cool:

Golly gee, didn't I say you 2 were married, and was mocked for such a comment.

Where do the lies stop?

TheDave
01-23-2005, 09:51 PM
Everyone In Here < Shit

ruthie
01-23-2005, 09:52 PM
Um, lies? Yes, you said we are married...we are not. We can make references, however, we are not legally married, as we told you before.

ruthie
01-23-2005, 09:56 PM
no need, arsewipe will do that for us.
I thought you were a gentleman. LOL. Enough already..?

manker
01-23-2005, 10:01 PM
KROFL (http://d21c.com/AnnesPlace/Summer2/FishingRod.gif)

Yeah, it was about time :lol:

scroff
01-23-2005, 10:02 PM
Golly gee, didn't I say you 2 were married, and was mocked for such a comment.

Where do the lies stop?

Good afternoon, Hobbes.

You weren't mocked for saying we were married, as far as I can recall, you weren't "mocked" at all. If my memory serves me well, you said that the fact that we were married had some bearing on our posts, since we both always agreed. I told you that whether or not we were married was nobody's business but ours. People can assume what they want. If they want to call ruthie my wife and me her husband (or shitbird husband as the saying goes), so be it. Whether or not we are married is, again, nobody's business.

scroff
01-23-2005, 10:03 PM
no need, arsewipe will do that for us.

Thank you

manker
01-23-2005, 10:06 PM
Did we ever get to the bottom of why Guantanamo Bay is shortened to Gitmo.

Also, what in a facetious flail of forum posts is a 'shitbird' husband.

:blink:

hobbes
01-23-2005, 10:06 PM
Um, lies? Yes, you said we are married...we are not. We can make references, however, we are not legally married, as we told you before.

So my prior comment that you had a strong emotional tie was dead on.
Just like you might consider yourselves "married" in your hearts but not legally married makes me wonder why I was mocked when I made the suggestion.

My statement that Scroffs appearance was to defend his mate was dead on, not that he somehow showed up to defend what he thought was right.

Ah, those partial truths.

Agenda over truth, as usual.

Snee
01-23-2005, 10:09 PM
Everyone In Here < Shit
Troller scum :glare:

hobbes
01-23-2005, 10:10 PM
Good afternoon, Hobbes.

You weren't mocked for saying we were married, as far as I can recall, you weren't "mocked" at all. If my memory serves me well, you said that the fact that we were married had some bearing on our posts, since we both always agreed. I told you that whether or not we were married was nobody's business but ours. People can assume what they want. If they want to call ruthie my wife and me her husband (or shitbird husband as the saying goes), so be it. Whether or not we are married is, again, nobody's business.

Why did RF offer his "congratulations", just to name one post.

Also, I don't give a fuck if your married or not, just offering a thought to the hoi polloi, so they might understand that the motivation for your posts might be somehow motivated by something other than the subject matter.

ruthie
01-23-2005, 10:11 PM
So my prior comment that you had a strong emotional tie was dead on.
Just like you might consider yourselves "married" in your hearts but not legally married makes me wonder why I was mocked when I made the suggestion.

My statement that Scroffs appearance was to defend his mate was dead on, not that he somehow showed up to defend what he thought was right.

Ah, those partial truths.

Agenda over truth, as usual.

No Hobbes..you said we were married back then, and I corrected you. I also acknowledged that we were together. Scroff will defend what he feels is right to do Hobbes..most of us do. No partial truths here. You should have figured that out by now...i say exactly what i mean. You are getting too paranoid looking for agendas when there are none. ROFL

scroff
01-23-2005, 10:11 PM
Did we ever get to the bottom of why Guantanamo Bay is shortened to Gitmo.

It comes from "Joint Task Force GTMO", whose mission is to guard detainees at 'gitmo'.

manker
01-23-2005, 10:14 PM
It comes from "Joint Task Force GTMO", whose mission is to guard detainees at 'gitmo'.Thank you. What does the GTMO stand for?

Still perplexed at the 'shitbird' but I'm thinking it's just an unimaginitive insult.

ruthie
01-23-2005, 10:14 PM
Why did RF offer his "congratulations", just to name one post.

Also, I don't give a fuck if your married or not, just offering a thought to the hoi polloi, so they might understand that the motivation for your posts might be somehow motivated by something other than the subject matter.

RF offered in congrats in pure sarcasm, Hobbes. The subject matter at the beginning of this thread was SJ saying I sent him a pm out of the blue..misrepresenting the truth, adding that perhaps we should overdose and become worm food. My, he is so imaginative. SJ involved Scroff in his postings. Therefore, scroff is involved, yes?

Snee
01-23-2005, 10:15 PM
Thank you. What does the GTMO stand for?

Guantanamo in dyslectic, one assumes.

scroff
if t'shoe fits and so 4th.

So much for the "gentleman" http://www.anywhichway.net/images/smiles/icon_rofl.gif

hobbes
No Hobbes..you said we were married back then, and I corrected you. I also acknowledged that we were together. Scroff will defend what he feels is right to do Hobbes..most of us do. No partial truths here. You should have figured that out by now...i say exactly what i mean. You are getting too paranoid looking for agendas when there are none. ROFL

Could you please post that link, I can't remember the thread.

Snee
01-23-2005, 10:17 PM
Is it wrong that I've begun to enjoy reading this thread? :unsure:

scroff
01-23-2005, 10:19 PM

If you can't remember the thread, why are you bringing it up?

ruthie
01-23-2005, 10:22 PM
Christ, Hobbes...I'm going thru old posts in the drawing room looking...help find it, why dontcha

hobbes
01-23-2005, 10:24 PM
If you can't remember the thread, why are you bringing it up?

I remember exactly what was said and how it was said. I can't remember the actual name of the thread.

The name of the thread is irrelevant.

After being mocked, I posted "It does not matter if you are not legally married. What matters is that there is an emotional attachment between the 2 of you which might explain why Scroff is posting as he is".

Snee
01-23-2005, 10:24 PM
Unless, of course, you are trying to find it.

hobbes
01-23-2005, 10:26 PM
Unless, of course, you are trying to find it.

touche, corksoaker

scroff
01-23-2005, 10:27 PM
http://www.anywhichway.net/images/smiles/hahaha.gif
behaving like a gentleman towards t'Lady

she has shown herself deserving of respect and then some

Deserving?? You gotta be kidding me? And you're the judge of that? :lol:

that doesnt transfer to you arsewipe, unless you consider yourself a "hanger on"

which given the thread to date would probably be a good idea.

Oh woe is me! I don't deserve JP's respect. Gimme a break. You're starting to sound like Zell Miller.

ruthie
01-23-2005, 10:29 PM
C'mon, Hobbes..I'm on page 14 in the drawing room..i believe it is in a lower page..c'mon, so i can show you what you wrote. LOL

Rat Faced
01-23-2005, 10:30 PM
Cool it guys...

please? :ph34r:

scroff
01-23-2005, 10:31 PM
I remember exactly what was said and how it was said. I can't remember the actual name of the thread.

After being mocked, I posted "It does not matter if you are not legally married. What matters is that there is an emotional attachment between the 2 of you which might explain why Scroff is posting as he is".

You can't remember the thread, but you expect us to believe that you remember, verbatim, the line you posted in response? Right. :whistling

Did it ever occur to you that we have "an emotional attachment" because we agree on so much? It's called "compatibility".

Snee
01-23-2005, 10:34 PM
Have you found the "platoon defies..." thread yet? :unsure:

'cos otherwise I might be willing to give you a few pointers.

Biggles
01-23-2005, 10:36 PM
It is the cold weather isn't it? It has affected the chemical balance of teh brains.

I take it JTFGTMO is quite hard to make into a snappy word. Although using the spare i concept JiTiFiGiTiMO has a certain ring. Jiti-Figi-TiMO. It sounds friendly and cuddly.

scroff
01-23-2005, 10:37 PM
is there ever a post that you don't bite at.

Sure, but there isn't a post yet that I won't bite back.

i mean ffs, talk to you good lady. you may learn something.

Don't like it? Don't reply.

DanB

Snee
touche, corksoaker
I believe that should be "touché", cawksmuggler

scroff
01-23-2005, 10:39 PM
Cool it guys...

please? :ph34r:

Aww, RF, it's just starting to get good!

Snee
01-23-2005, 10:42 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/search.php?searchid=54996

Discuss

ruthie
01-23-2005, 10:42 PM
hobbes
Before you make some quip about my agenda, please explain what it is. Vague innuendo is rather childish. Ruthie's agenda is in every post and at her web site. Anti-Bush at all cost.

Would have been nice for you to admit your bias up front, helps people to know you are really speaking sincerely and not just defending your wife

RF Congratulations Scrogg and Ruthie... I didnt know you'd tied the knot..

ruthie--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes
Would have been nice for you to admit your bias up front, helps people to know you are really speaking sincerely and not just defending your wife

ROFL. It has already been discussed through another thread that we are indeed, a couple. I don't need to be defended. You obviously know of our website..which Scroff put together. Anyone checking the site knows this, so let's not pretend there were veils of secrecy..like the Bush administration. ROFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF
Congratulations Scrogg and Ruthie... I didnt know you'd tied the knot..

Why thank you. I didn't know either. Neither does Scroff. ROFL

Hobbes Scrogg,

I know you and Ruthie have a relationship, but many here don't. That would be relevant information to the average Joe in understanding the context in which to view your post. Is he some objective onlooker, or is there something between he and Ruthie that might explain why he was objecting to Hobbes' post.?

Whether you are actually married or not is not relevant to the CONCEPT. You 2 share a passion for politics and host a site together. Ruthie has been known to post under your name and refer to you as "sweetie".

The important concept is that you have strong feelings for her, whether you are actually legally united is not relevant to how you might have an inclination towards defending her. No need to quibble details.

and best..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes
Scrogg,

I know you and Ruthie have a relationship, but many here don't. That would be relevant information to the average Joe in understanding the context in which to view your post. Is he some objective onlooker, or is there something between he and Ruthie that might explain why he was objecting to Hobbes' post.?

Whether you are actually married or not is not relevant to the CONCEPT. You 2 share a passion for politics and host a site together. Ruthie has been known to post under your name and refer to you as "sweetie".

The important concept is that you have strong feelings for her, whether you are actually legally united is not relevant to how you might have an inclination towards defending her. No need to quibble details.

Some people will laud your posts because they concur with your outlook. They will agree with you and slap you back when you twist a scenario to make Bush look bad. They will turn their heads away from the truth and say, "Well, it is justified for the cause".
my response

To address this briefly. We thought this was understood..we are a couple, as I stated previously, days ago. I am known to post under Scroff's name..when I have ever done that, it has been accidental, and followed with the proper log-in, stating it was RUTHIE who made the post. I understand you feel i don't present a "balanced" view, however I find nothing balanced in the politcal scene these days. I have, however, posted my own feelings about Kerry, which are not all positive. Enough already.

the thread was http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=83018&page=5&pp=10. though I see from reading, I stated we were a couple in a thread before that.

Biggles
01-23-2005, 10:45 PM
Incidently Ruthie

Which was it? Guard or Inmate? :shifty:

manker
01-23-2005, 10:47 PM
Sure, but there isn't a post yet that I won't bite back.Are you making up your own language now.

So there are posts that you don't bite at yet there aren't posts that you wont bite back. Please forgive my perplexedness but wtf.

hobbes
01-23-2005, 10:47 PM
You can't remember the thread, but you expect us to believe that you remember, verbatim, the line you posted in response? Right. :whistling

Did it ever occur to you that we have "an emotional attachment" because we agree on so much? It's called "compatibility".

Well, I found the thread and I said exactly what I thought.

The thread was about troops in Iraq being undersupplied.

See the thread title had nothing to do with the subsequent discussion, that is why I couldn't remember the thread.

RF

Congratulations Scrogg and Ruthie... I didnt know you'd tied the knot..

My point at the time was that Scroff was defending Ruthie without defining his relationship to her. This is important information for the reader to know.

edit: ruthie has found the thread too.

ruthie
01-23-2005, 10:54 PM
yes I found the thread, and restated that we were a couple in that particular thread. If you read what I just put up, it states that I had made that clear several days before that thread. here is another doozy, Hobbes..the Saving private Ryan thread http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t85004-.html
Our relationship was well defined to everyone on the board. The readers did know that.

ruthie
01-23-2005, 10:56 PM
Incidently Ruthie

Which was it? Guard or Inmate? :shifty:
Yer a funny guy. Are you asking dominant or submissive? :whistling

manker
01-23-2005, 11:00 PM
So what does gtmo stand for. That was what the thread was created for :dry:

Also there is still the definition of 'shitbird' to ordain.

Biggles
01-23-2005, 11:01 PM
Yer a funny guy. Are you asking dominant or submissive? :whistling

:whistling

The merest speculation of a thought had never crossed my mind.

There was some debateage on this earlier - I had opted for Inmate. :ph34r:

ruthie
01-23-2005, 11:04 PM
So what does gtmo stand for. That was what the thread was created for :dry:

Also there is still the definition of 'shitbird' to ordain.
Silly you..this thread was created to tell me to stop sending unsolicited pm's to SJ.
You'll have to ask SJ for his definition of shitbird. LOL
Gitmo has the i, I suppose, because if you attempted to pronounce GTMO, it would come out Gitmo.

scroff
01-23-2005, 11:06 PM
Are you making up your own language now.

So there are posts that you don't bite at yet there aren't posts that you wont bite back. Please forgive my perplexedness but wtf.

http://www.anywhichway.net/images/smiles/tristounet.gif It's not that deep. Please, think a little. Perhaps read it a little more slowly. Here let me help... There are posts which I will not bite at, but there are no posts to which I will not bite back.

I know, the double negative and the difference between "at" and "back" confused you...

manker
01-23-2005, 11:08 PM
Double roddage :hawt:

Snee
01-23-2005, 11:09 PM
I feel another grammar session coming on, and I'd be glad to pitch in here manker, but it's TV time.

I'll say this tho'; be more specific, my old professor would crush you if you tried anything resembling that kind of writing.

ruthie
01-23-2005, 11:13 PM
Aw, jeez. I friggin hate grammer lessons.

ruthie
01-23-2005, 11:17 PM
Mr. Fugley;
Please refrain from further comment.
Sincerely,
ruthie

Snee
01-23-2005, 11:17 PM
Aw, jeez. I friggin hate grammer lessons.How about spelling lessons? :unsure: :P

Sorry, leaving.

manker
01-23-2005, 11:18 PM

double roddage = barrel, i think you'll find.I should leave it there - double roddage is something I've often aspired to but had never acheived - however, my fingers are crying out for me to explain the double negative.

Your inference to barrelage is noted but disregarded :01:

Busyman
01-23-2005, 11:24 PM
After all that's said and done, SJ, as originally thought, was full of shit.

He wanted to be LOUD and he was the one starting the PM shit and so called gets pissed when he gets an actual response.

In essence, SJ IS FULL OF SHIT!!!!!1!1!111!! :dry:

@scroff - the thing is you may come off condescending but just remember this is the fucking internet, it ain't real life. So if someone is offended and you've apologized....fuck 'em. The Lounge isn't some turf that needs defending...it's the internet ffs. :dry:

Oh and uh....fuck the Lounge. :unsure:

Runs and hides (dodges tomatoes). :ph34r:

manker
01-23-2005, 11:27 PM
Can someone who hasn't got Busyman on ignore, there must be someone, quote his post for the rest of the lounge to read. Thanks.

scroff
01-23-2005, 11:27 PM
can you not teach arsewipe to post thusly.

http://www.anywhichway.net/images/smiles/stooges.sml.gif

Biggles
01-23-2005, 11:29 PM
After all that's said and done, SJ, as originally thought, was full of shit.

He wanted to be LOUD and he was the one starting the PM shit and so called gets pissed when he gets an actual response.

In essence, SJ IS FULL OF SHIT!!!!!1!1!111!! :dry:

@scroff - the thing is you may come off condescending but just remember this is the fucking internet, it ain't real life. So if someone is offended and you've apologized....fuck 'em. The Lounge isn't some turf that needs defending...it's the internet ffs. :dry:

Oh and uh....fuck the Lounge. :unsure:

Runs and hides (dodges tomatoes). :ph34r:

A fine piece of early baroque Busyman I would say. :)

manker
01-23-2005, 11:32 PM
/puts Biggles on ignore for not having Busyman on ignore :withcheese:

;)

Biggles
01-23-2005, 11:36 PM
/puts Biggles on ignore for not having Busyman on ignore :withcheese:

;)

:blushing:

Although we may not agree on much, I like Busyman

although not as much as Withcheese now I have seen the picture :w00t:

scroff
01-23-2005, 11:42 PM

Yea, I know Busyman. http://www.anywhichway.net/images/smiles/messashamed.gif

I was bored and Atlanta was losing so what the hell... figured I'd poke around here after my jude post...

Busyman
01-24-2005, 12:47 AM
Yea, I know Busyman. http://www.anywhichway.net/images/smiles/messashamed.gif

I was bored and Atlanta was losing so what the hell... figured I'd poke around here after my jude post...
I'm pissed about that game but hell they really only had Vick and he was shut down. DVD wasn't working. :(

Busyman
01-24-2005, 12:49 AM
Can someone who hasn't got Busyman on ignore, there must be someone, quote his post for the rest of the lounge to read. Thanks.
You know manker, I couldn't give a half a shit turd. :1eye:

but still runs and hides whilst still talking the shitith. :unsure:

manker
01-24-2005, 12:52 AM
You know manker, I couldn't give a half a shit turd. :1eye:No shit :lol: :D

sArA
01-24-2005, 12:54 AM
Can't imagine why anyone would want to put Busyman on ignore...his posts tend to be entertaining and often passionate....meh....and dumb at times but even the great BM isn't infallible...

I say, keep up the good work just don't forget to replace that tongue firmly in cheek once the alcohol wears off... :lol: :lol:

Busyman
01-24-2005, 01:05 AM
Can't imagine why anyone would want to put Busyman on ignore...his posts tend to be entertaining and often passionate....meh....and dumb at times but even the great BM isn't infallible...

I say, keep up the good work just don't forget to replace that tongue firmly in cheek once the alcohol wears off... :lol: :lol:
Well make sure you've washed then and stop rolling over. If you ask me to do something, don't make it difficult. :dry:

btw I am unfalllable. So fuck awf!!1!1!1!!

manker
01-24-2005, 01:07 AM
even the great BM isn't infallible...
Now that's a double negative.

Meaning that the Great Busyman (ahem) is fallible.

The earlier example doesn't work for me because to remove both negative aspects we're left with 'there are posts to which I will bite back'. This is not a positive absolute - which was the writer's intent to convey. It is therefore flawed.

In fact the whole construction of the sentence is on shaky ground :no:

Edit: As an aside the double negative is often seen, by me, to be indicative of clumsy or inelegant prose. Is it not worse to leave them out altogether.

:pinch:

Busyman
01-24-2005, 01:10 AM

The earlier example doesn't work for me because to remove both negative aspects we're left with 'there are posts to which I will bite back'. This is not a positive absolute - which was the writer's intent to convey. It is therefore flawed.

Edit: As an aside the double negative is often seen, by me, to be indicative of clumsy or inelegant prose. Is it not worse to leave them out totally.

Ok then.....Sara is fallible.

btw she was conveying I am fallible. So you just gramatickulized for nothin'. :lol: :lol:

(>Zero Cool<)
01-24-2005, 01:17 AM

Edit: As an aside the double negative is often seen, by me, to be indicative of clumsy or inelegant prose. Is it not worse to leave them out altogether.

@manker, mate do you provide such a thing as headache tablets and an idiots guide to mankerisms, I apparently missed the day we covered 'the writings and other stuff' of Mr m.anker :blink:

your posts are given me a sore head and a lesson in advanced English. :wacko:

please to be sticking to simplistic terminology or better still numbers henceforth, or from now on whichever is sooner :helpsmili

Busyman
01-24-2005, 01:20 AM
@manker, mate do you provide such a thing as headache tablets and an idiots guide to mankerisms, I apparently missed the day we covered 'the writings and other stuff' of Mr m.anker :blink:

your posts are given me a sore head and a lesson in advanced English. :wacko:

please to be sticking to simplistic terminology or better still numbers henceforth, or from now on whichever is sooner :helpsmili
I just chalk it up to being a geek English teacher and call it a day. Forget the headaches :huh:

manker
01-24-2005, 01:23 AM
So, a worthwhile post all around then, we're agreed :01:

(>Zero Cool<)
01-24-2005, 01:25 AM

yes but you owe me an aspirin and two hours in tutoring fees :whistling

Busyman
01-24-2005, 01:31 AM
Nope not at all. You merely explained which was already understood by all. You further killed many of Zero Cool's braincells in the process....wait a minute.......I guess it was worthwhile, nvm. :)

Spicker
01-24-2005, 02:07 AM
wtfs a gitmo? :01:

ziggyjuarez
01-24-2005, 02:14 AM
whats going on?

Spicker
01-24-2005, 02:21 AM
whats going on?
i duno :wacko: its all gitmonized :wacko:

ziggyjuarez
01-24-2005, 03:00 AM
i duno :wacko: its all gitmonized :wacko:
aww thats what i thought :shifty:

tesco
01-24-2005, 03:22 AM
Acronym--------Definition
GITMO----------Guantanamo Bay Cuba (US Navy; usually seen as GTMO)

Snee
01-24-2005, 02:20 PM

Buftyman :01:

Too bad he can't handle abstract thought, but still.

The lounge equals the people in it, ffs.
Insult the lounge and you've insulted those who hang out here.

Mathea
01-24-2005, 02:23 PM
Heya Snny! I only read the first half of this bc my time is limited LOL and I dont wanna waste the whole time reading this.. but i get the gist of it...

damn i need to get my internet back up :crying: so that I can join in from the get go!

manker
01-24-2005, 02:28 PM
Heya Snny! I only read the first half of this bc my time is limited LOL and I dont wanna waste the whole time reading this.. but i get the gist of it...

damn i need to get my internet back up :crying: so that I can join in from the get go!Hi mathea :01:

Yeah hurry and get your interweb up and running, it gets a bit quiet in here sometimes and you do tend to guard against that :D

Hope things are going well and it's good to see ya!

Snee
01-24-2005, 02:35 PM

damn i need to get my internet back up :crying: so that I can join in from the get go!
Hey :)

Mathea
01-24-2005, 02:35 PM
yeah i finally got a job... I dont know when i start but yesterday I got my check for training, which was about $300... now I just gotta wait for them to ring me :( looks like i can put away the school girl outfit and not come make tea for you after all (though that sounds alot more exciting than doing tax returns I gotta admit)

and after all this, here i am now with a couple hours to kill and a computer at hand.... please go wake everyone up and make them entertain me

thanks

manker
01-24-2005, 02:39 PM
Ok then.....Sara is fallible.

btw she was conveying I am fallible. So you just gramatickulized for nothin'. :lol: :lol:I didn't see this post last night; I wasn't saying anything about Sara's prose, other than it was correct - the point about a double negative went back earlier in the thread.

I was using her as an example of what it should be, rif!!11one1

Snee
01-24-2005, 02:41 PM
yeah i finally got a job... I dont know when i start but yesterday I got my check for training, which was about $300... now I just gotta wait for them to ring me :( looks like i can put away the school girl outfit and not come make tea for you after all (though that sounds alot more exciting than doing tax returns I gotta admit)

and after all this, here i am now with a couple hours to kill and a computer at hand.... please go wake everyone up and make them entertain me

thanks
What, are you still here, i didn't see you on the list :blink: :P

I'll hang around as much as I can then :wub:

manker
01-24-2005, 02:42 PM

thanks
Sounds like things are looking up then :D

What is the job you trained for, it definitely sounds more lucrative than making tea for me, altho' the fringe benefit package I'd have provided is quite attractive :1eye:

I'll try to wake some folk up but can't promise ... lazy lot of bar stewards.

Mathea
01-24-2005, 02:43 PM
im invisible mwahahahahaha

and yes, Ill be here for a cpl hours

woot! some company :D

Snee
01-24-2005, 02:43 PM
Bit of a shame she's not going to wear the schoolgirl outfit tho'.

Mathea
01-24-2005, 02:47 PM
Sounds like things are looking up then :D

What is the job you trained for, it definitely sounds more lucrative than making tea for me, altho' the fringe benefit package I'd have provided is quite attractive :1eye:

I'll try to wake some folk up but can't promise ... lazy lot of bar stewards.

its very boring... i just look at ppl's tax returns and type em into the computer... then do it again and again and again and again.... you get the picture

hmmmm benifit package you say? I am more than willing to reconsider....

yeah they are :angry: it sucks, now that i wake up all early, I dont have the internet to entertain me... im losing my mind

but luckily if i soon start work Ill be able to pay off my bill and then get it back on... so thats my priority (i have them totally skewed as the internet comes before grocery shopping in my mind)

Mathea
01-24-2005, 02:48 PM
Bit of a shame she's not going to wear the schoolgirl outfit tho'.
its a bit too cold to wear it out of the house atm... and i didnt think it was appropriate to wear it over to my moms house

theres always next time though if I find I chose wrong

Snee
01-24-2005, 02:50 PM
its a bit too cold to wear it out of the house atm... and i didnt think it was appropriate to wear it over to my moms house

theres always next time though if I find I chose wrong
Hooray! :D

Good luck with the job btw, it sounds a tad boring, but maybe it'll be cool.
Can you listen to your own music or something at least?

Mathea
01-24-2005, 02:58 PM
not at first, and depending on ur group manager or some shit

basically if i just meet production standards then they will let me bring in a discman which is my goal because its the only way I'll be able to work there and keep what little is left of my sanity

Snee
01-24-2005, 03:02 PM
not at first, and depending on ur group manager or some shit

basically if i just meet production standards then they will let me bring in a discman which is my goal because its the only way I'll be able to work there and keep what little is left of my sanity
:unsure: Ok, you'll have to work your arse off then. :(

I don't think they'd be able to make you follow that kind of rule here. :unsure:
Sounds unfair to me.

Mathea
01-24-2005, 03:10 PM
its unfair, i know. but i'll be able to get em to give me permission quickly im guessing, since i type not only the fastest, but the most accurately, of the whole training class (thats cuz i tried though.... unlike here where i expect everyone to read thru the typos to the real post :P)

Snee
01-24-2005, 03:34 PM
its unfair, i know. but i'll be able to get em to give me permission quickly im guessing, since i type not only the fastest, but the most accurately, of the whole training class
:blink: Really?

Mathea
01-24-2005, 03:44 PM
yeah, go figure

i thought spped wise i would be fine, but i copied everything perfectly too

woot go me!

hobbes
01-24-2005, 06:40 PM
You know manker, I couldn't give a half a shit turd. :1eye:

but still runs and hides whilst still talking the shitith. :unsure:

When you really need to dodge the shitfire you draw, I recommend this one:

http://www.rikk-cowsys.com/style_emoticons/default/run.gif

Ella
01-24-2005, 06:44 PM
I'd heard about this thread. So now there's another 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Thanks muchly, Billy Dean.

Cheese
01-24-2005, 06:47 PM
I'd heard about this thread. So now there's another 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Thanks muchly, Billy Dean.

Could you ask that guy to get his hand off your avatar please? It's most distracting. :(

manker
01-24-2005, 07:16 PM
I'd heard about this thread. So now there's another 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Thanks muchly, Billy Dean.I thought Billy didn't like it when people sniped behind each other's backs. Any idea what his excuse is this time. This was posted in his section dedicated to sniping about fst, btw:

Wow, l just read this thread over at the madhouse --> Ruthie: Don't Pm Me <-- talk about a bunch of pricks! JP, SNNY and Manker have definitely lost the plot. They even talk like each other now, Goddess too l notice, meh, teh, cawcage, ownage, pwnage, FFS they're like a bunch of adolescent chimpanzees.

In this thread the three monkeys go off the edge, it's no wonder the place is losing people. JP just got drunker as the thread went on, not unexpected l suppose for an alcoholic. Snny played the arrogant prick who doesn't know when to stop, not a hard role for him. Manker just lost the plot, l think he might be on smack.

This thread is a good example of everything that is wrong with the lounge, and the animals that inhabit it.

Tell me, do you honestly look at his posts and think; 'Yeah, he's right'.

I wonder why he didn't just post in this thread with his ID that's 'almost a mod'. You think it's because he has a head full of toys and that ID doesn't exist or is it because he isn't bright enough to get into a discussion with any of us without looking like a total cawk - see the moderation for details of that, which incidently is the only place I can talk to him as himself since he won't let me join the Club and hides behind facades over here. Well, that used to be the case except he flounced out of there because everytime he opened his mouth, JP made him look like a cawk.

Andie's post subsequent post over there sums it up, I could probably take this hint too .. but meh.

Hope she doesn't mind me posting this:

If you don't like it don't go there, if you don't like someone's style, don't read it. :lol:

I do find rubbish like this intruiging and I will continue to take an interest, sorry if it bores everyone else. I just wanted to post it :1eye:

DanB
01-24-2005, 07:29 PM
wow this is still going on but with added extras too :ohmy:

Cheese
01-24-2005, 07:31 PM
wow this is still going on but with added extras too :ohmy:

Shut it, you.

DanB
01-24-2005, 07:33 PM
meh :dry:

manker
01-24-2005, 07:35 PM
I think Cheese is going to trademark that comment :D

Cheese
01-24-2005, 07:38 PM
I think Cheese is going to trademark that comment :D

Shut it, smackhead.™

Snee
01-24-2005, 07:43 PM
Tell me, do you honestly look at his posts and think; 'Yeah, he's right'.

Well now I do, I feel so wrong, I really do.

I realise now, that unlike billy, I'm a compulsive non-stopperer.

EDit: I can't even spell his name, I'm so baaad.

ziggyjuarez
01-24-2005, 07:44 PM
http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=searchss&state=blnh9c.1.1

Biggles
01-24-2005, 07:45 PM
Billy is such a scallywag. :whistling

Ella
01-24-2005, 09:43 PM
I do find rubbish like this intruiging and I will continue to take an interest, sorry if it bores everyone else. I just wanted to post it :1eye:

Hell no....doesn't bother me in the slightest! I find it fascinating that anyone would still be concerned with intra-board squabbles. Still...you live and learn. At any rate, you live.

manker
01-24-2005, 09:48 PM
Hell no....doesn't bother me in the slightest! I find it fascinating that anyone would still be concerned with intra-board squabbles. Still...you live and learn. At any rate, you live.:lol: :D

Nice reply.

I don't actually know much about intra-board squabbles, I joined after that sort of stuff. I just think Billy is a nob.

Snee
01-24-2005, 09:50 PM
:lol: :D

Nice reply.

I don't actually know much about intra-board squabbles, I joined after that sort of stuff. I just think Billy is a nob.
It's more a case of billy versus the human race, than intraboardsqawking, I always felt.

Ella
01-24-2005, 09:51 PM
Actually manker, I can't take credit for that last quote. That comes from the wonderful Douglas Adams, who died way too young.

And Billy's really not that bad...just takes a while for people to realise that.

*goddess*
01-24-2005, 10:09 PM
:blink: I'm an adolescent chimpanzee?? I hadn't even contributed to this bloody thread.

:D Hi Ella

Biggles
01-24-2005, 10:15 PM
Actually manker, I can't take credit for that last quote. That comes from the wonderful Douglas Adams, who died way too young.

And Billy's really not that bad...just takes a while for people to realise that.

Billy has his moments - he does love his intemperate language though. He is not one to call "a spade" "a spade", when "a fucking shovel" will do :cool:

Guillaume
01-24-2005, 10:16 PM
:blink: I'm an adolescent chimpanzee?? I hadn't even contributed to this bloody thread.

OOOK?

Snee
01-24-2005, 10:17 PM
OOOK?
That's orangutan, stupid.

Biggles
01-24-2005, 10:17 PM
OOOK?

What has the library to do with this? :blink:

*goddess*
01-24-2005, 10:22 PM
OOOK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy
Wow, l just read this thread over at the madhouse --> Ruthie: Don't Pm Me <-- talk about a bunch of pricks! JP, SNNY and Manker have definitely lost the plot. They even talk like each other now, Goddess too l notice, meh, teh, cawcage, ownage, pwnage, FFS they're like a bunch of adolescent chimpanzees.

:no: I've had bugger all to do with intraboard squabbling or whatever and don't appreciate being mentioned when I haven't said anything. I don't go around dissing him and would appreciate the same courtesy.

Snee
01-24-2005, 10:24 PM
Hehe, manker is on smack :lol:

Yep, billy has his moments. By his standards that's not even bad, so don't worry about it.

manker
01-24-2005, 10:25 PM
And Billy's really not that bad...just takes a while for people to realise that.I'll take you at your word as you know him better than I. He might be misunderstood.

Sometimes it's alarmingly clear that he's very insecure, referring to keeping 'Billy' alive over here, searching for his name and pretending not to care what people here think. Also the constant re-inventing himself so he can still be a part of things at fst. That probably explains his display of contempt for goddess mucking in and having a laugh -- she fits in, he doesn't :(

Still, enough of the psychology, I should stick to what I'm good at - Billy said I'm a bank clerk this morning, so it must be true :D

*goddess*
01-24-2005, 10:28 PM
:ohmy: Billy holds me in contempt.

:crying: Oh dear, I'm crushed now.

:huh: Is it just me? I find it odd that there was always so much carry on about the aussies being lumped together as a bad apple, and now the same has been done here with people who inhabit the lounge?

Biggles
01-24-2005, 10:30 PM
Still, enough of the psychology, I should stick to what I'm good at - Billy said I'm a bank clerk this morning, so it must be true :D

Do you do homers?
:w00t:

Snee
01-24-2005, 10:30 PM
I'll take you at your word as you know him better than I. He might be misunderstood.

STFU smacker.

And yeah pygmy, it's weird.

*goddess*
01-24-2005, 10:31 PM
:dry: Okay, plot loser.

Snee
01-24-2005, 10:32 PM
Pfft, you chimp.

*goddess*
01-24-2005, 10:32 PM
:shifty: Bite me you adolescent.

Biggles
01-24-2005, 10:33 PM

J'Paul would probably comment but he is out on teh (oops!) piss!

Snee
01-24-2005, 10:34 PM
:shifty: Bite me you adolescent.
Dammit, I've been pwned. :( :no:

*goddess*
01-24-2005, 10:34 PM
:ohmy: Is that a cawkjacker I hear?

:rolleyes: Nah, must be the hypocrites running amok again.

*goddess*
01-24-2005, 10:35 PM
Dammit, I've been pwned. :( :no:

N/m you gave it a good shot :01:

Snee
01-24-2005, 10:35 PM

(I've lost the plot)

*goddess*
01-24-2005, 10:36 PM
:crying: I never had it.

manker
01-24-2005, 10:46 PM
Do you do homers?
:w00t:Hmm, how to respond ... but not recently :unsure:

That's definitely something I've never been asked before.

Btw, I don't want to find out why they call you Big Les :fear:

Cheese
01-24-2005, 11:09 PM

Shut it, chimp.

*goddess*
01-24-2005, 11:11 PM
Up yours smelly cheese.

Ella
01-24-2005, 11:11 PM
Heya Goddess...yeah, the point you hadn't even contributed to this thread (at point of Billy posting) was pointed out by your lovely sis over at the other place.

Hi hobbes....I hold you responsible for me even being here. Are you down with that?

Cheese
01-24-2005, 11:14 PM
Up yours smelly cheese.

Meh, I showered last month. There's no way I'm smelly again already. :soapdodger:

*goddess*
01-24-2005, 11:17 PM
:ph34r: It's where you hide the soap to dodge it that scares me monkey boy.

:blink: Oh shit, my sister is the one making sense over there??

:ph34r: That's a scary thought.

:rolleyes: She also blamed Hobbes for the reckless picture posting the other night, how is it that he gets all the credit?

Ella
01-24-2005, 11:19 PM
: :rolleyes: She also blamed Hobbes for the reckless picture posting the other night, how is it that he gets all the credit?

Because he's a sex god. Didn't you know that?

*goddess*
01-24-2005, 11:20 PM
:frusty: Shit, I'm always the last to know.

Ella
01-24-2005, 11:23 PM
:frusty: Shit, I'm always the last to know.

And who the hell is Ruthie anyway? Nah...screw that...I got running to do!!

Cheese
01-24-2005, 11:24 PM

She's scroff's lady-friend. Everyone knows that. :rolleyes: ;)

*goddess*
01-24-2005, 11:26 PM

:dry: And so you should run to......... bringing a thread back on topic, shame on you Miss Ella :devil:

:1eye: Catch ya later xxx

ruthie
01-25-2005, 01:13 AM
She's scroff's lady-friend. Everyone knows that. :rolleyes: ;)
ROFL..yeah, everybody knows that..even Hobbes :whistling
So, now Manker's a bank teller? :helpsmili got bucks? LOL

manker
01-25-2005, 01:18 AM
:lol: It seems that way tho' I think this career change will be good for me.

I was pondering over becoming an unemployed ex-patriot farm hand in Australia - but that specialist position seems taken ;)

Cheese
01-25-2005, 01:23 AM
:lol: It seems that way tho' I think this career change will be good for me.

I was pondering over becoming an unemployed ex-patriot farm hand in Australia - but that specialist position seems taken ;)

Shut it, banker.

hobbes
01-25-2005, 01:28 AM
:ph34r: It's where you hide the soap to dodge it that scares me monkey boy.

:blink: Oh shit, my sister is the one making sense over there??

:ph34r: That's a scary thought.

:rolleyes: She also blamed Hobbes for the reckless picture posting the other night, how is it that he gets all the credit?

So your the "little sis"? I thought Andie was talking dirty when she said she was playing with her "little sis" while on k-lite.

You know, I got Sid Hartha's irony on another thread, but I can't get this reference to posting pictures :wacko: . Perhaps like Sara and Busyman, I too am fallible. Was it the humping smilies?

Hey Ella, you are running, too? Or does that mean something totally different than actual physical running, DownUnder

Ella
01-25-2005, 01:29 AM

Well if you change your mind, I've got a hammock out the back with your name on it.

Hey Ella, you are running, too? Or does that mean something totally different than actual physical running, DownUnder.

No, sweetie...no hidden meaning there. Actual running...gotta get these pins in shape.

manker
01-25-2005, 01:33 AM
Well if you change your mind, I've got a hammock out the back with your name on it.Excellent, I am easily swayed - just so long as it's not used, there is nowt worse than a sweaty hammock.

vidcc
01-25-2005, 01:37 AM
Has jude responded yet to Ruthies "clarification of the facts" ......sorry i refuse to type pwnage......

bugger

hobbes
01-25-2005, 01:45 AM
Well if you change your mind, I've got a hammock out the back with your name on it.

No, sweetie...no hidden meaning there. Actual running...gotta get these pins in shape.

I didn't mean hidden meaning, it is just that we all seem to have the same language, but the words mean different things.

lift-elevator
chips-fries
buggy-pram
running-milking the kangaroo.

Yeah, I'm running too. 3 miles is good enough for me, but sounds better if I say 5 kilometers. Lost some serious pounds, but I can't say I enjoy it.