PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here have Aspire Dreamer Case ? I need help !!

Formula1
01-23-2005, 08:28 PM
I have this case .... http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-144-025&depa=0

I'm wondering if anyone can please tell me how to get the thermometer on it , to work please!!!!

Note: No instructions came with the case..

twister
01-23-2005, 09:00 PM
me 222@!!!!!! dude the cable is so short theres nothing to plug it into!

tesco
01-23-2005, 09:19 PM
don't you jsut put the thermometer into your heatsink or touching something else and it reads the temp on the front of the case?

twister
01-23-2005, 09:22 PM
yeah i did that but theres a red and black cord, that plugs into something on the mobo i think, i have no clue where it should go
edit it has 2 holes in it,

edit agan nice sig rossco LOL :lol:

Formula1
01-23-2005, 09:43 PM
yeah i did that but theres a red and black cord, that plugs into something on the mobo i think, i have no clue where it should go
edit it has 2 holes in it,

edit agan nice sig rossco LOL :lol:

oh yeah, wait lol , i found out how , do you see the thing with the two holes in it ? Your case was supposed to come with a wire that you could hook to that thing . The the wire has two pins in it, just insert those two pins into that plug with the two holes inside it....

tesco
01-23-2005, 09:46 PM
is this "thing with the two holes in it" attached to the case or is it a seperate wire?
if it's seperate then connect it to the case somewhere i think most lielly around the front where the lcd display is if there is one).
if it's attached to the case then i guess you need to buy a thermometer to attach to it. ;)

Formula1
01-23-2005, 10:03 PM
is this "thing with the two holes in it" attached to the case or is it a seperate wire?
if it's seperate then connect it to the case somewhere i think most lielly around the front where the lcd display is if there is one).
if it's attached to the case then i guess you need to buy a thermometer to attach to it. ;)

the thing with two holes in it is attached to case. no there is another is this small metalica strip covered in tape that it attached to the case also , it acts as the thermometer ;)

tesco
01-23-2005, 10:15 PM
ok then attach that... :blink:

Formula1
01-23-2005, 10:39 PM
i already did :huh:

twister
01-24-2005, 12:32 AM
ok i gotta find this wire, i must of lost it somewere im my room :)
edit YES!!!
found it :cool2: :lol: :cool: :D :01:

Mr. Elmo
01-24-2005, 01:15 AM
ok i gotta find this wire, i must of lost it somewere im my room :)
edit YES!!!
found it :cool2: :lol: :cool: :D :01:

lol, im thinking of buying this case, but the black color one look horrible. If i buy the silver one, my black dvd-rw wont match.... :angry: :angry:

twister
01-24-2005, 01:20 AM
i got the black one, i like it, and it has covers that hides the cd drives :)

Formula1
01-24-2005, 03:42 PM
lol, im thinking of buying this case, but the black color one look horrible. If i buy the silver one, my black dvd-rw wont match.... :angry: :angry:

Yeah i got the silver one and i have a black dvd drives. I am able to cover the black dvd drive :D