PDA

View Full Version : Chavs have invaded....

Peerzy
01-23-2005, 09:06 PM
Big Brother :ohmy:

They got a Chav & Cebab party for doing a task, they got all chav'y clothes, a cebab machine and are getting popular chav tunes. On channel 4 live now.

My eyes are bleeding :crying:

EDIT: Its the highlights so they are out of the chav gear now, thank god :ph34r:

Snee
01-23-2005, 09:10 PM
:shootonsight:

(>Zero Cool<)
01-23-2005, 09:10 PM

They got a Chav & Cebab party for doing a task, they got all chav'y clothes, a cebab machine and are getting popular chav tunes. On channel 4 live now.

EDIT: Its the highlights so they are out of the chav gear now, thank god :ph34r:

:fear:

I have just hidden my remote control....easier than hiding my tv. :helpsmili

Peerzy
01-23-2005, 09:13 PM
I just noticed was Bez wearing green burbury trousers :unsure: i only had a quick look but i dare not look again :fear:

Burn your controller John Mc-whatever is on th tv :flamehide

(>Zero Cool<)
01-23-2005, 09:16 PM
I just noticed was Bez wearing green burbury trousers :unsure: i only had a quick look but i dare not look again :fear:

I will wait for the edited version with nochav filter :unsure:

TheDave
01-23-2005, 10:10 PM

you watch big brother :pointsandlaughs:

Peerzy
01-23-2005, 11:15 PM
you watch big brother :pointsandlaughs:

T'is the only good Reality tv show around, the Celeb versions are getting a bit thin on the ground though, i only new a few this year and Caprice didnt even show teh b00bies :(