PDA

View Full Version : what EA should buy next

colt45joe
01-25-2005, 05:04 AM
not sure if to put this in gameworld or....

But everything is allowed in here, and nobody really cares.

http://www.gamespy.com/articles/581/581330p1.html

kinda funny read, the best is:

5. Jumping

Why stop at owning graphical engines? EA needs to move into licensing core game concepts. Once EA buys the exclusive rights to jumping, they'll have shut Nintendo and Sony out of their biggest moneymakers. Future platform games will have to be designed around elements such as c
rawling under stuff.

ziggyjuarez
01-25-2005, 05:32 AM
4. On/Off Switches
No, not in game, I mean actual, physical on/off switches. All electronic devices have them, meaning it's an ideal market for Electronic Arts. Furthermore, it's another industry where consolidation can make a big impact. ALL of your devices have an on/off switch. What wasted resources. EA can merge them into a big switch that turns off everything. Or, they can experiment with unique new business models, such as switches that turn on for free but require a micropayment to turn off, unless you pay a monthly "all you can switch" subscription fee.

Good idea :shifty:

Yogi
01-25-2005, 07:56 AM
Good idea :shifty:

Indeed!

For this thread. :shifty:

SingaBoiy
01-25-2005, 03:53 PM
Better watch out.... they might buy the rights to this thread :shifty:

TheDave
01-25-2005, 04:03 PM
the US government, then the world. better hurry though, it's going quick

manker
01-25-2005, 04:05 PM
I thought Blair had already bought the rights to that ... or is it the other way around :huh:

Biggles
01-25-2005, 09:06 PM
According to my son EA are the source of 85% of all known evil in the universe (or something like that) He was showing me something the other day to do with sports with spoof titles for EA games. The price $99.99 (like you have a choice?)

I take it they are not the best games company then?

Emdee
01-25-2005, 09:08 PM
I think they should make the employees of EA and Microsoft fight to the death in the streets.

Last man standing rules the world. :01:

manker
01-25-2005, 09:26 PM
I think they should make the employees of EA and Microsoft fight to the death in the streets.

Last man standing rules the world. :01:I'd suffer pay per view for that :01:

Where have you been anyway, Emdee. Don't seem to have seen you around these parts for months.

Emdee
01-25-2005, 09:32 PM
I'd suffer pay per view for that :01:

Where have you been anyway, Emdee. Don't seem to have seen you around these parts for months.
Busy with uni stuff and such like :(

Have the occasional look around from time to time tho :)

Snee
01-25-2005, 09:33 PM
Busy with uni stuff and such like :(

Have the occasional look around from time to time tho :)
^Is this a geordie posting I see?

Busyman
01-25-2005, 11:09 PM
Mark my words...

If EA keeps up their pace, they will enter the console making market. ;)

Busyman
01-25-2005, 11:29 PM
Mark my words...

If EA keeps up their pace, they will enter the console making market. ;)

Peerzy
01-25-2005, 11:29 PM
Mark my words...

Consider them marked, infact i got a bit carried away :(

http://img195.exs.cx/img195/8131/wordsmarker4qf.jpg

manker
01-26-2005, 12:02 AM
:lol: :lol:

Well marked!

Bit worrying how Busyman's double posts are 20 minutes apart. It's almost as if he posted, went down the offie for some crisps and Woodpecker and posted again because no-one had replied :fear:

Peerzy
01-26-2005, 12:25 AM
:lol: :lol:

Well marked!

Bit worrying how Busyman's double posts are 20 minutes apart. It's almost as if he posted, went down the offie for some crisps and Woodpecker and posted again because no-one had replied :fear:

I wonder in the little report sections if he makes threads and talks to himself :unsure:

manker
01-26-2005, 12:30 AM
I wonder in the little report sections if he makes threads and talks to himself :unsure::lol: :D

I swear he does that in the Drawing Room so it wouldn't surprise me :ermm:

Peerzy
01-26-2005, 12:32 AM
:lol: :D

I swear he does that in the Drawing Room so it wouldn't surprise me :ermm:

Can we have BusymanWorld please :unsure:

Peerzy
01-26-2005, 12:32 AM
Can we have BusymanWorld please :unsure:

Certainly i'll get Rookie on it right away :ermm:

FakeEdit: Gawdshyte

manker
01-26-2005, 12:36 AM
Certainly i'll get Rookie on it right away :ermm:

FakeEdit: GawdshyteSo in a couple of months we'll bitch and then in another couple of months instead of BusyWorld we'll move to phbb because Brian talked to some bloke in the pub that said it rawked and that he'd transfer us there as long as Brian bought him a pork pie.

Then IKE will make PollWorld to shut us up :01:

Cheese
01-26-2005, 12:40 AM
Peerzy = my hero

Peerzy
01-26-2005, 12:41 AM
So in a couple of months we'll bitch and then in another couple of months instead of BusyWorld we'll move to phbb because Brian talked to some bloke in the pub that said it rawked and that he'd transfer us there as long as Brian bought him a pork pie.

Then IKE will make PollWorld to shut us up :01:

And so the cycle begins again :01:

BTW whatever happened to my best buddy Krohn, Brian had me convinced he was such a nice guy and he told me to stfu when i said he wouldnt be here for long. Also wondering how much he skanked out of brian :ph34r:

can we have a korhnworld :unsure:

Peerzy = my hero

Im like that fat bloke out of max and paddy :01:

Guillaume
01-26-2005, 12:51 AM
BTW whatever happened to my best buddy Krohn, Brian had me convinced he was such a nice guy and he told me to stfu when i said he wouldnt be here for long. Also wondering how much he skanked out of brian :ph34r:

In short, we've been krohn holed.

Yes, I know, coat.

Peerzy
01-26-2005, 12:53 AM

Yes, I know, coat.

A chav already stole your coat, along a pen the letter S from my keyboard and yoghet pot :ohmy:

Busyman
01-26-2005, 01:22 AM

You mean ad-libbed :dry: