PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me...

share4uk
01-26-2005, 07:13 PM
Why there is a title underneath our usernames which is crossed out then another one below that that isn't? I assume that the ones crossed out are the ones we choose and the ones underneath are the set ones but why the line through them?

And before you all go "Oh you should have read this that or the other!" I don't post on here often so please be nice... Plus answering this raises your post count. :D

Cheese
01-26-2005, 07:23 PM
Posts don't count in the lounge.

The line thing is a known issue and should be fixed some time late 2008.

manker
01-26-2005, 07:24 PM
Why there is a title underneath our usernames which is crossed out then another one below that that isn't? I assume that the ones crossed out are the ones we choose and the ones underneath are the set ones but why the line through them?

And before you all go "Oh you should have read this that or the other!" I don't post on here often so please be nice... Plus answering this raises your post count. :D
I believe this is a firefox bug and the underlining of your member name on the left hand side there is misaligned slightly.

Unfortunately posts don't count in the lounge but it's nps to reply anyway :D

manker
01-26-2005, 07:25 PM
Posts don't count in the lounge.

The line thing is a known issue and should be fixed some time late 2008.
Meh. I typed more :glare:

Cheese
01-26-2005, 07:28 PM
Meh. I typed more :glare:

http://www.pacifier.com/~mpatters/archive/baby/waffle.JPG

Skiz
01-26-2005, 07:31 PM
Names crossed out? :blink:

I don't have that :unsure:

DanB
01-26-2005, 07:36 PM
Its a bug with firefox, there is a bit of code you can add to your user.css file though to fix it

a[class="bigusername"] { font-weight:bold; font-size:1em !important; }

Skiz
01-26-2005, 07:41 PM
That's an easy fix...Don't use Firefox :P

Sorry, I had to. You Firefox users will take any opportunity to tell someone to use Firefox even to fix the most minute of problems. :dry:

DanB
01-26-2005, 07:51 PM
That's an easy fix...Don't use Firefox :P

Sorry, I had to. You Firefox users will take any opportunity to tell someone to use Firefox even to fix the most minute of problems. :dry:

There is a very good reason for that :P

share4uk
01-26-2005, 11:14 PM
Thanks guys, it being Firefox never crossed my mind...

Also how many posts do I need to post to get rid of that ironic (seeing as I've been coming here for 2 years now) Newcomer title?