PDA

View Full Version : Mental Stuff

Biggles
01-26-2005, 11:21 PM
I found this which took me by surprise.

It is quite funny in a wicked sort of way.

True (http://www.truechristian.com/index.html)

Apologies in advance if anyone is offended.

Lilmiss
01-26-2005, 11:27 PM
:P

Love the Kidz page. :unsure:

Biggles
01-26-2005, 11:30 PM
:P

Love the Kidz page. :unsure:

:lol:

I haven't seen that one yet. I am at the Pagan myths page.

quick preview

4.) Myth: Christians persecute Pagans.

Reality: Pagans persecute Christians. They don't allow us to burn them at the stake anymore since of Liberal Laws.

Exodus 22:18
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

The site is utterly crazy and huge.

sArA
01-26-2005, 11:33 PM
Only in America...land of the free.... :lol: :lol:

Hillarious.....and worrying all at the same time.....they have over 1000 regular 'church goers' ffs!!!!

Lilmiss
01-26-2005, 11:35 PM
What Is A True Christian?

Someone who is going to Heaven. Someone who accepts the Bible as even 100% without resorting to saying some things in the Bible are "symbolism". God especially hates these kinds of people:

:D

I was tricked by the fake link in Fighting Satan. :dry:
:frusty:

Biggles
01-26-2005, 11:38 PM
Fake link says

"Lilmiss, I'm over here just press the linky"

Tis Bo's fault - he's conditioned you to respond to them :shifty:

Lilmiss
01-26-2005, 11:45 PM
I thought I was rid of this evil treachery, but it appears even the church is out to trick me. :(

Biggles
01-26-2005, 11:49 PM
I thought I was rid of this evil treachery, but it appears even the church is out to trick me. :(

:lol: Tis a very tricky church though.

I have seen the Michael extracted before but this site takes the biscuit. One minute it gives you the creeps because it looks real the next you are on the floor laughing.

sArA
01-27-2005, 12:10 AM
Is it real or not? I can't tell for sure, cos there's nowt as strange as fundamentalists.

manker
01-27-2005, 12:15 AM
I'm pissing myself laughing, what a great site :lol:

Evolutionists have done a concrete-well done job of sneaking their religion into Our government. They took away the historical fact of Creation ... As everyone knows, Science is retarded. Only morans can accept the scientific methodOh noes!1! I'm a moran!!

I'm thinking that someone really clever put this together as a joke -- or am I hoping :unsure:

hobbes
01-27-2005, 12:27 AM
The site is a joke, but also quite involved.

I can't imagine someone taking their free time to do this.

I think when he called evolutionists ni*ger lovers, I began to doubt his Christian integrity.

Rick Phlegm
01-27-2005, 12:28 AM
No donation, no salvation!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's nice that they're staying close to the values of the church...

$$$

Cheese
01-27-2005, 12:41 AM
We Republicans have done many things to expose Michael Moore's lies. We started crusades to threaten the Evil theater owners who wanted to show Michael Moore's movie (Fahrenheit 9-11), we tried Freedom Quieting Michael Moore using the FEC, then we made five anti-Michael Moore movies that in a six weeks time after Fahrenheit 9-11 was released (which unfairly never reached the theaters! Damn Liberals!!!). Everyone has ignored us and kept buying this demon's Evil Satanic LIES! His movies are all LIES! I bet his REAL name is Michael Liar Moore, since he is a liar and he is stupid and smells like a fart!

:lol:

Rick Phlegm
01-27-2005, 12:47 AM
Finally, evolution explained:

http://www.truechristian.com/img/kids/evoskull.jpg

It's all so obvious when you think about it. :rolleyes:

TheDave
01-27-2005, 12:52 AM
the sources are real, that is worrying

Snee
01-27-2005, 01:29 PM
Yes michael moore is indeed the antichrist, he'd have to be, criticizing the leaders of god's chosen country, America.

Inbreeding is bad, m'kay?
(I know this is prolly a joke, but I'm fairly certain a lot of it reflects what some ppl think)

TheDave
01-27-2005, 02:56 PM
like i said. copy a quote and paste it in google

Yogi
01-27-2005, 03:04 PM
http://premium1.uploadit.org/poeper//jesusdied.jpg :01: :w00t:

Feckin' brilliant find, Biggy!!! :D

YoTheist

Biggles
01-28-2005, 08:25 PM
like i said. copy a quote and paste it in google

:lol: Looks like he collected all the really whacky stuff onto one thread. Concentrated like that it is really something.

On the other hand maybe he wrote it and it is the other sites that are picking it thinking it is all good stuff. :ph34r: