PDA

View Full Version : I think its time for the zigster to jet out this peace

ziggyjuarez
01-27-2005, 12:39 AM
Not gonna make a big long post,just gonna give you all a big thanks for the fun times :D been here almost a year and i had fun here :01:
Thanks all for all the times,
Robert Juarez :cool:

DarthInsinuate
01-27-2005, 12:40 AM
Up yours too, and don't come back

Lilmiss
01-27-2005, 12:42 AM
Did you just steal my thunder? :angry:

Come back and give me 10, before I set Thor upon you. :dry:

TheDave
01-27-2005, 12:44 AM
goodbye and we loves ya!

ps. cya next week

Cheese
01-27-2005, 12:46 AM
See you in the few minutes that it takes you to create a new username.

Lilmiss
01-27-2005, 12:50 AM
Damn my gullible nature. :frusty:

Cya soon, ziggypiggy. :shifty:

manker
01-27-2005, 12:56 AM
I always fuck up in threads like this.

When therealdave said he was going, I said words to the effect of 'see you in a couple of days, lewser' - he hasn't been back. When SnnY had his moment I took the piss, but he was sincere.

Should I make a poll on what to post in this thread, or just follow my instict which says Ziggy will be back later tonight :unsure:

worldpease
01-27-2005, 03:19 AM
Hey! Is ziggyjuarez gone?
I hope not forever, that would be a terrible lost...
I mean it.

tesco
01-27-2005, 03:22 AM
bye ziggy. :crying:

hobbes
01-27-2005, 04:11 AM
I'm sorry, I fell asleep during your plea for attention.

Do what you want, geez.

Do you want me to help you move out? Oh right, this forum is just a mouse click away, and people can post or not based on a seconds' whim.

Yogi
01-27-2005, 08:04 AM
Jeb Bush Keeps Up Legal Fight to Keep Severely Brain-Damaged Brother in White House

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Written by Jake Novak

In a story eerily similar to the Terry Schiavo case, Florida Governor Jeb Bush is vowing to continue his legal fight to keep his brother President for another four years.

http://www.thefakenews.com/jebandbarb.jpg
Man, the whole family's in on this!

"George W. is severely brain-damaged, we all know that, but our family's hold on the White House is precious and God-given, which we know since it sure wasn't given to us by the voters," said Governor Bush while ignoring thousands of newly-homeless Floridians trying to stave off another hurricane. "We cannot know if my brother will someday come out of this semi-coma and start enacting responsible policy. While we wait, it is not for us to commit electoral euthanasia," he insisted.

Governor Bush says his stand on his brother's presidency is exactly the same as his refusal to allow Terry Schiavo's husband to terminate her life, simply because she's living in extreme pain with no brain function.

"Mr. Schiavo and the Governor are in the same boat, but Mr. Bush has clearly chosen the more responsible path," said ethics guru Bill Bennet while participating in an illicit dice game on the corner of 118th Street and Lennox, "Mr. Shiavo stands to inherit millions of dollars if his wife finally dies, and the U.S. would probably get out of this multi-trillion dollar debt soon enough if we got rid of W., but our society's morals are more important than money. Now, excuse me for a moment, I really need to roll a six here."

Skeptics disagree, saying it's not even clear if President Bush wants to keep going.

"I'm sure if the President were coherent, he'd ask his family to end his presidency as soon as possible," said former Surgeon General C. Everett Coop. "I haven't examined him myself, but the pained expressions on his face every time he faces the news media are a sure sign he really wants to end it," Coop concluded.

Governor Bush's aides were quickly working on a compromise plan to present to the nation's voters, in case popular support for keeping his brother in office begins to wane.

"We perfectly willing to feed him only on alternate days, and we'll even let him try to eat a pretzel again even though we know how dangerous that can be for George," said "Keep Bush Alive" campaign coordinator Karl Rove. "That kind of reduced feeding plan is what we call 'Compassionate Conservatism," Rove added.

Despite all of the Bush team's efforts, there is still an outside chance the voters will opt to end his misery. In that case, just as it did in 2000, the Supreme Court is standing by to intervene.

100%
01-27-2005, 09:52 AM
http://img184.exs.cx/img184/7498/goodbye9mr.jpg

http://img184.exs.cx/img184/5645/goodbye10246sj.jpg

Mr. Mulder
01-27-2005, 10:26 AM
see ya ziggy, come back soon :unsure:

Joakim Agren
01-27-2005, 10:32 AM
Hello!

I dont get this???

Whats the reson behind suddenly leaving after all your posts??

brotherdoobie
01-27-2005, 07:01 PM
To hear the shallow pleas of "oh please don't go Ziggy" (many become sexually aroused from the attention,and proceed to "stroke their ego" with a "I'm Back Thread"...a few weeks later)

Please don't go Ziggy! (Are you erect? No....not enough replies eh?) ;)

Peace bd

Cheese
01-27-2005, 07:05 PM
To hear the shallow pleas of "oh please don't go Ziggy" (many become sexually aroused from the attention,and proceed to "stroke their ego" with a "I'm Back Thread"...a few weeks later)

Please don't go Ziggy! (Are you erect? No....not enough replies eh?) ;)

Peace bd

Wasn't the guy in your sig and big fan of this type of thread? :whistling

Snee
01-27-2005, 07:07 PM
You mean the arse in his sig? :unsure:

I think half of musicworld made at least one of these at some point back in the day.

I recently made one myself, mind you. But I was pretty angry at the time.

brotherdoobie
01-27-2005, 07:20 PM

Errrr...eh...hmmm... :whistling Yes...but...well feck it! At least he had flair
while seeking attention... :whistling

Peace bd

Cheese
01-27-2005, 07:23 PM
When I was on 9,950 posts back before the last delete I said I was going to leave at 10k posts. I think that's why Brian deleted everything and made posts not count in the lounge. Feel teh luv for teh cheese. :heart:

manker
01-27-2005, 07:33 PM
When I was on 9,950 posts back before the last delete I said I was going to leave at 10k posts. I think that's why Brian deleted everything and made posts not count in the lounge. Feel teh luv for teh cheese. :heart:I think it was because Brian hates everyone else :dry:

Cheese
01-27-2005, 07:45 PM
I think it was because Brian hates everyone else :dry:

Shut it, Frank.

brotherdoobie
01-27-2005, 07:46 PM
I think it was because Brian hates everyone else :dry:
Agreed... We all can't be the teachers pet.

Peace bd

Spicker
01-27-2005, 08:15 PM
by zig :(

DanB
01-27-2005, 08:20 PM
:ohmy: Ziggy gone, it can't be

:crying:

Skiz
01-28-2005, 08:56 AM
Not gonna make a big long post,just gonna give you all a big thanks for the fun times :D been here almost a year and i had fun here :01:
Thanks all for all the times,
Robert Juarez :cool:

No reason as to why? Have we become boring??

Snee
01-28-2005, 02:40 PM
This most certainly wasn't the only username he's been posting with lately.

manker
01-28-2005, 02:48 PM
This most certainly wasn't the only username he's been posting with lately.Yeah but I don't think he's been posting with any of them since he left that note above, Ziggy is almost as easy to spot as Billy.

Snee
01-28-2005, 02:51 PM
Maybe so, but I've still not given up on him.

Don't compare ziggy to billy tho', that's like insulting ziggy's intelligence.

enoughfakefiles
01-28-2005, 02:56 PM
How long do you think you`ll be gone for ziggy.????? :whistling

Skiz
01-28-2005, 07:20 PM
Maybe this is one of those 'fake your own death and spy on your funeral to see how people react' type of things :shifty: