PDA

View Full Version : Exams are a killer.

Smith
01-27-2005, 01:17 AM
I have been studying for exams sence last saturday. I wrote my religion exam and i think ill be lucky to get a 50' on it. I am on a break from science, which i am alot more confident about cause i actually enjoy it.

When this is all over im gonna get lots of sleep. im having a problem studying cause when i see the paper i literly see a cloud in my brain and i cant remember anything.

Im fucked...

tesco
01-27-2005, 01:21 AM
ya I know what you mean.
Friday I have american history which I know i'm not ready for.
MOnday I have computer science...easy.
Tuesday I have ancient civilizations (i know nothng in taht class) and physics (ill pass in that but would like to do good).

and this week i've had 4 projects to do. :(

Smith
01-27-2005, 01:27 AM
Like i said i have science tommorow, i have friday off because civics/careers dosnt have an exam and math on monday. But im in applied so its my only subject that im good at.

DarthInsinuate
01-27-2005, 01:33 AM
what is death rate by exams?

Smith
01-27-2005, 01:36 AM
what is death rate by exams?
Well i was watching this show called House last night and this kid passed out and had a seasure( how do u spell it) during his exam..

DarthInsinuate
01-27-2005, 01:38 AM
i bet exams give you cancer

manker
01-27-2005, 01:50 AM
A few years years ago, when I was studying for my final, final exams. The last ones I had to take. It dawned on me that every year, the summer exams got more difficult, harder to motivate properly for and would mess up my life far more if I did badly than was the case for the previous year's exams.

The pressure just kept building and was at an absolute crescendo at that exact point - something like 2 weeks before I had to start sitting the papers. I took the rest of the day off and went to the pub.

No point to this ramble but I think the people who devise the education system have it in for students. Which is really a rather poor show :huh:

vidcc
01-27-2005, 02:56 AM
the stress of exams is just the warm up for real life