PDA

View Full Version : Thank feck it's Robinson Crusoe's Buddy...

Cheese
01-28-2005, 01:16 PM
Another Friday is upon us. What plans does everyone else have?

Drinking? Partying? Church? DIY? DIY (teh pron kind)? Football? Soccer? Puntsphere? Trolling? Modding? Spamming?

Me? My special lady friend is house-sitting so I'm going to help her with that...she doesn't have a computer there though. :ohmy: Might get drunk but my student loan is looking very very thin right now.

100%
01-28-2005, 01:23 PM
Its still early, so in the meantime i'll call your StudentLoans office and Upgrade it.
I hate to see a student suffer in the weekends.
Big parti tommorrow night at Ladbroke grove 56, 8pm, bring booze.

enoughfakefiles
01-28-2005, 01:32 PM
Bit of R&R after a the last couple of weeks i`ve had. :01:

@cheese was you thinking of setting a webcam up or something.... :shifty: :lol:

manker
01-28-2005, 01:47 PM
Me? My special lady friend is house-sitting so I'm going to help her with that...Roof-top protest in Holloway? :ohmy:

I'll be working again, that and spamming/trolling/DIY.

Edit: The next time I'll be off out for a beer is next Tuesday for the Arsenal vs Man Utd match, it'll be almost a full month w/o alcohol. I don't feel better for it - if anyone was thinking of giving it up, I wouldn't bother 'cause it's no fun at all :dry:

Cheese
01-28-2005, 02:03 PM
Roof-top protest in Holloway? :ohmy:

I'll be working again, that and spamming/trolling/DIY.

Edit: The next time I'll be off out for a beer is next Tuesday for the Arsenal vs Man Utd match, it'll be almost a full month w/o alcohol. I don't feel better for it - if anyone was thinking of giving it up, I wouldn't bother 'cause it's no fun at all :dry:

My best mate has given up beer for the month and says pretty much the same thing. Mind, I feel like crap anyhow from all teh beer I had last night. :(

@eff: I'm intrigued by your webcam idea, though by manker's reckoning (quote below) it will be at least 20 years before she'll be up for it.

You need to be going out with them for at least 3 months before you can ignore them to go on the interweb.

Watching tv while getting a BJ is more like a year and suggesting a swingers club is about a decade. Looking forward to that :naughty:

@15%: Cool, I promise to pay it all back when I get a proper job. ;)

Snee
01-28-2005, 02:11 PM
You never actually answered the second quote. :unsure:

I dunno' what I'm doing, it's either some skiing or something, or just reading a couple of books.

I really need to catch up on my gaming tho', all I've been playing lately is Ashen (which isn't a bad game at all, especially considering the limitations of the platform).

Yogi
01-28-2005, 02:16 PM
I will morn all weekend you did not post in my thread for you.................http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/bawling.gif

Cheese
01-28-2005, 02:19 PM
You never actually answered the second quote. :unsure:

I dunno' what I'm doing, it's either some skiing or something, or just reading a couple of books.

I really need to catch up on my gaming tho', all I've been playing lately is Ashen (which isn't a bad game at all, especially considering the limitations of the platform).

The second quote was a reference to what I was saying to eff, I've tidied it up to make more sense (I hope).

My gaming has been slacking lately which is typical of me everytime I get a MMORPG subscription I go off games completely. This time it's SWG that has suffered to my apathy. :(

Snee
01-28-2005, 02:27 PM
D'oh, sorry. I dunno' why I didn't get it.

I'm currently downloading System Shock 2, as it was awesome when I tried it last.

I wonder if it'll still be as good as I remember it. :unsure:
I know I still like torment planescape, and that is as old as the hills.

I thought about getting a CoH subscription, as that game rawks, but I realised I'd prolly drop it after a week.

Cheese
01-28-2005, 02:29 PM
Well, I have to put in another 2 hours at teh uni so I shall catch you all laters.

If I get side-tracked, have a good weekend in advance all. :01:

Snee
01-28-2005, 02:33 PM
Samer to you.

I've served my time at uni for this week already, so wahey! :01:

ginguar
01-28-2005, 02:34 PM
I am working most of the weekend and when I am not working I am on call. Oh joy of joys. Ah well, payday Monday.

Yogi
01-28-2005, 02:35 PM
I feel sooooo ignored...................http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/badmood.gifhttp://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/bigcry.gif

ginguar
01-28-2005, 02:44 PM
Did somebody say something............?

manker
01-28-2005, 02:45 PM
I am working most of the weekend and when I am not working I am on call. Oh joy of joys. Ah well, payday Monday.
Are you a nurse or a policewoman :hawt:

ginguar
01-28-2005, 02:47 PM
I am a senior support worker for people with learning disabilities :notsohawt:

enoughfakefiles
01-28-2005, 02:47 PM
I am a senior support worker for people with learning disabilities :notsohawt:

That depends on what uniform you wear... :shifty:

ginguar
01-28-2005, 02:49 PM
Normally combat trousers and a hoody :feelinglesshawtisheverysecond:

Snee
01-28-2005, 02:50 PM
That's what i wear to uni :ohmy:

What an extraordinary coincidence.

manker
01-28-2005, 02:51 PM
Very admirable - and some folk think combats are hawt :greeby:

Edit: That wasn't aimed at SnnY :D

ginguar
01-28-2005, 02:51 PM
You must be hawt too

manker
01-28-2005, 02:52 PM
You must be hawt tooOne tries :1eye:

Snee
01-28-2005, 02:52 PM
Very admirable - and some folk think combats are hawt :greeby:

:wub:

Cheese
01-28-2005, 05:39 PM

Does that mean you can't drink? :(

Lilmiss
01-28-2005, 05:43 PM
After I have checked my punnet of white grapes for bug eyed monsters, I'm gonna scoff the lot.

Then, I'm going to have a smoke n drink at me mates before they all go off nightclubbing without me.

Get home around 7:30pm and mooch about til my pal brings his cheapy bottle of voddy up. Then I'm going to sozzled pink. If that's a phrase. :ermm:

ginguar
01-28-2005, 05:47 PM
Does that mean you can't drink? :(

Pretty much it also means there is a very good chance I will get called at 3.30 in the morning to take someone to A&E. Yay

Cheese
01-28-2005, 05:48 PM
Get home around 7:30pm and mooch about til my pal brings his cheapy bottle of voddy up. Then I'm going to sozzled pink. If that's a phrase. :ermm:

It is now.

I too am going to get sozzled pink on Foster's (in memory of our lost aussie friends). :01: :D

manker
01-28-2005, 05:50 PM
There are some old blokes in my local who have been sozzled pink, their faces are literally bright pink :blink:

Not sure if you're giong to be able to do it tonight, they've drank cider every night for 40 years to attain their ruddy complexion.

(>Zero Cool<)
01-28-2005, 05:51 PM
Great thread cheese :01: :rolleyes:

I have no idea what I am gonna do, just out my bed so my body clock may dictate the weekends , lack of, activities. :huh:

Possibly out for a beer on Sat night but aside from that not a lot, pretty skint and I think my mate may have just spent seventy of my pounds :unsure: , which I didn't have in the first place :crying:

Lilmiss
01-28-2005, 05:52 PM
Is it possible to be tickled red then?

I may try it after I get sozzled pink. :shifty:

manker
01-28-2005, 05:53 PM
Is it possible to be tickled red then?We could give it a go if you're not doing anything on Thursday week :unsure:

Lilmiss
01-28-2005, 06:19 PM
I'll get back to you on that.

I may be painting the town green.

Mr. Mulder
01-28-2005, 06:34 PM
I’ll be doing important admin stuff on me interweb board :ermm: The bbc cult boards are closing down next month so the're advertising places for all the regulars to go, mines on the list and I’ve gotten a flud of new members :D

other than that, watching telly, drinking, stuff… :unsure:

might also reply in zeros thread, just to even things out :unsure: