PDA

View Full Version : Us Vs Iraq

ReZ
04-02-2003, 06:36 AM
How long do you think the war is going to last? Post your comments and feelings.

Z
04-02-2003, 06:38 AM
2 months. and some people (ie. bush) thought 2 weeks would be good. :lol:

ne1GotZardoz
04-02-2003, 08:36 AM
I agree with Z. 2 months and the war should be over. Another year, maybe 2 or 3, to clean up the mess.

Then the people of Iraq will begin to be free.

And under the protection of the US and Britain until they can stand on their own once again.

Barbarossa
04-02-2003, 08:36 AM
Depends what you mean by the "war".

The war against Iraq will have to be over before the summer, at least for the British, as their equipment won't last the pace in the intense heat.

The war against terrorism will go on for decades, each one slowly eroding all of our civil rights and liberties...

All because of a few greedy delusional men. :(

jetje
04-02-2003, 08:50 AM
Think we&#39;re only at the beginning of new wars... <_< there will be seperated fractions for the liberation of Iraq certainly will start guerilla&#39;s and this week Rumsfeld added Iran to the axes of evil....
So you know what&#39;s next, troops are there now anyways... <_<

mrcall1969
04-02-2003, 09:18 AM
I think that the implications of this war will rumble for the rest of my lifetime.

There will be lots of hostility in Iraq, with I believe, many civil wars.

The Turkish and the Kurds will, at no doubt, clash at some point and that will probably require the UN (or USA) to sort that situation out.

In Syria and Jordan there has already been clashes, which will only cause more hatred against the western world, the UK and USA in particular, and Israel.

I think this will the develop into the biggest threat to WORLD peace since the 1930&#39;s.

Just my opinion.

Rat Faced
04-02-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by mrcall1969@2 April 2003 - 09:18
I think that the implications of this war will rumble for the rest of my lifetime.

There will be lots of hostility in Iraq, with I believe, many civil wars.

The Turkish and the Kurds will, at no doubt, clash at some point and that will probably require the UN (or USA) to sort that situation out.

In Syria and Jordan there has already been clashes, which will only cause more hatred against the western world, the UK and USA in particular, and Israel.

I think this will the develop into the biggest threat to WORLD peace since the 1930&#39;s.

Just my opinion.
We really must stop agreeing like this.

I think this war will last the rest of my lifetime.... as its just started (or increased?) a greater war, that cannot and will not be fought &#39;army v army&#39;

Jetje: Iran was already in the &#39;Axis of Evil&#39; (and just as they were comming back into the International Community, showing signs of Democracy etc.....they reverted under that verbal attack)

Its now Syria that is being Targeted by Runsfeld....probably because they refuse to stop Iraqi&#39;s (that fled Hussain) returning to fight for their country.