PDA

View Full Version : hey did Driver 3 released for PC?

BawA
01-29-2005, 02:00 PM
did it?
wtf how did i missed it..
probably i wont get to download it this late :crying:

edit: ahh it didnt, its going to be released on pc march 15th 2005
anyway i reviewed a artical about it saying "it was supposed to be GTA killer but turned out a big disapoinding", and from checking the screenshots at IGN it looks like the artical was TOTAlly right or mybe thier just showing PS2 screen shots on PC review at IGN.

The artical link if u can translate arabic, verrrrrrry intresting... trust me!
http://www.games4arab.com/article.php?sid=5185

Guyver
01-29-2005, 06:49 PM
yeh looks good :)

cpt_azad
01-29-2005, 11:42 PM
driv3r was a big letdown, thank god i rented it instead of buying it (xbox).

BawA
01-30-2005, 02:40 AM
god anyone know any good arabic to english wensite translator, that artical is amazing.

Peerzy
01-30-2005, 02:41 AM
Whenever i need a translation i www.google.com it, something like Arabic to English translator will do.

BawA
01-30-2005, 02:45 AM
am old enough to figur that out but google is not the answer alway(i think i told u that)
the only arabic-english website translation which comes out of google search is paid service.

Peerzy
01-30-2005, 02:48 AM
Well i needed Dutch to English the other day and it worked a charm. Arabic is a harder and more complex language but im sure if you really searched hard you could find one.

am old enough to figur that out but google is not the answer alway(i think i told u that)
the only arabic-english website translation which comes out of google search is paid service.

That should be:

I am old enough to figure out that Google is not the answer always (I think i told you that before). The only arabic to english translation website that comes out of google search is a paid service.

Apparently your not old enough to spell or know any basic grammer though. Also what was the point of this thread at all? The infomation you asked you could have been got in seconds from www.gamespot.com or thousands of other game websites in a matter of seconds. This is such a :Bawa: thread.

orcutt989
01-30-2005, 05:05 AM
Well i needed Dutch to English the other day and it worked a charm. Arabic is a harder and more complex language but im sure if you really searched hard you could find one.

That should be:

Apparently your not old enough to spell or know any basic grammer though. Also what was the point of this thread at all? The infomation you asked you could have been got in seconds from www.gamespot.com or thousands of other game websites in a matter of seconds. This is such a :Bawa: thread.

*Grammar. Stop bickering ladies.

Why would you quote someone's post and then correct what they said? There is no point to that, besides insulting the person. Did you feel good when I showed you how to spell "Grammar"? No, you didn't.

Formula1
01-30-2005, 05:37 AM

Why would you quote someone's post and then correct what they said? There is no point to that, besides insulting the person. Did you feel good when I showed you how to spell "Grammar"? No, you didn't.

Peerzy has been pwned....

http://members.cox.net/dacarrol/Pwned.jpg

Ghettofabb1047
01-30-2005, 05:59 AM
driver 3 sucks balls

Guyver
01-30-2005, 06:11 AM

Give Bawa a fucking break peerzy!!!
the guy is FROM JAPAN!!! WANG SHUNG!!

ok now back to the game...ok so the shooting and stuff blowed on the console...hopefully itll be easier to move and shoot in this pc version :)

Peerzy
01-30-2005, 01:36 PM

1 Mistake compared with Bawa's mindfield.

@Guyver - How should i know where he's from, and its not that he doesn't know how to type proper English its just that he doesn't.

Shooting will naturly be easier on PC as Driv3r uses the same control system as games like Max Payne 2, which was hard to play on the xbox, yet great on PC.

orcutt989
01-30-2005, 04:01 PM
1 Mistake compared with Bawa's mindfield.

@Guyver - How should i know where he's from, and its not that he doesn't know how to type proper English its just that he doesn't.

Shooting will naturly be easier on PC as Driv3r uses the same control system as games like Max Payne 2, which was hard to play on the xbox, yet great on PC.

Nobody cares if you spell something wrong. The only point to being a "spellchecker" is to make yourself feel intelligent. Driver 3 really bored me anyways, you cant jump or anything. I feel like I am glued to the ground.

Peerzy
01-30-2005, 04:55 PM
You can jump, it just feels like you have weights on your feet as you jump like a retard.

colt45joe
01-30-2005, 05:15 PM
lotta people hated this game, but i liked it a lot. i still play it every once in a while.

its fun cuz of the movie-making camera thing in the game, its great....er to me it is

Snee
01-30-2005, 05:38 PM
The physics engine in this game is pretty good I think, as long as you are in a car. The fact that the cars feel so real makes it worth a playthrough.

As to this...

Nobody cares if you spell something wrong. The only point to being a "spellchecker" is to make yourself feel intelligent.

Being legible should be something to strive for, I don't think you can criticise peerzy for wanting to be able to read something and understand exactly what the poster is saying.

He doesn't demand perfection, but I think he has the right to suggest that someone he knows can do better, makes an effort not to look like he's half using a foreign language. That is something we all should be doing already, out of common courtesy.

Peerzy
01-30-2005, 05:54 PM
Yeah the cinema feature is pritty good, its something i loved about the first Driver. only problem is if you do a really long chase it only lets you edit half of it, the in-car stuff is spot on, but the out of car stuff is shit that seems like they added it in the last second.

Spicker
01-30-2005, 06:07 PM
nvm

Guyver
01-30-2005, 06:13 PM
did anyone find torrent site that has the pc version?

REad first post, game doesnt come out till march 15th 2005

orcutt989
01-30-2005, 11:00 PM
The physics engine in this game is pretty good I think, as long as you are in a car. The fact that the cars feel so real makes it worth a playthrough.

As to this...

Being legible should be something to strive for, I don't think you can criticise peerzy for wanting to be able to read something and understand exactly what the poster is saying.

He doesn't demand perfection, but I think he has the right to suggest that someone he knows can do better, makes an effort not to look like he's half using a foreign language. That is something we all should be doing already, out of common courtesy.

I highly doubt that was Peerzy's intent. :dry: And he wasn't "suggesting" that they use proper grammar, he was correcting them, and then scolding them for typos. Knowing how to use a keyboard, and being literate are two very different things.

cpt_azad
01-31-2005, 02:19 AM
Isn't bawa from UAE? :huh:

BawA
01-31-2005, 02:41 AM

his intention is not to read the post alltho what i said was clear enough to prove the point, it doesnt matter how i write my post what does matter is making the point. he wants to prove others wrong in a way or other(which he cant do), anyhow i dont take it serioucely in preezy's case cuz i no more accept him as a FST member so does some loyal members.

Isn't bawa from UAE?
yup

orcutt989
01-31-2005, 02:50 AM
his intention is not to read the post alltho what i said was clear enough to prove the point, it doesnt matter how i right my post what does matter is making the point. he wants to prove others wrong in a way or other(which he cant do), anyhow i dont take it serioucely in preezy's case cuz i no more accept him as a FST member so does some loyal members.

yup

Ooh, watch out, he might spellcheck-bomb you.

Keikan
01-31-2005, 03:38 AM
don't u live in uae? u should know some arabic

BawA
01-31-2005, 01:47 PM
yup i know, i have no problem with reading the artical i wanted u guys to have look at it and i cant translate entire artical for u guys :sorry:

TheDave
01-31-2005, 03:05 PM
did we ever establish if its on pc?

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/driver3/index.html?q=driv3r

01/27/05 | News | Driver 3 reannounced for PC

Peerzy
01-31-2005, 03:35 PM
I highly doubt that was Peerzy's intent. :dry: And he wasn't "suggesting" that they use proper grammar, he was correcting them, and then scolding them for typos. Knowing how to use a keyboard, and being literate are two very different things.

My 'intent' was that Bawa was typing in a manor that was at some points un-readable and i couldnt make out some parts without having to re-read a good few times.

his intention is not to read the post alltho what i said was clear enough to prove the point, it doesnt matter how i write my post what does matter is making the point. he wants to prove others wrong in a way or other(which he cant do), anyhow i dont take it serioucely in preezy's case cuz i no more accept him as a FST member so does some loyal members.

So my intentions was to not read a post (well i had to 5 times to understand it) and make a point about the post (which i hadn't read ofcourse) and that you don't take me 'serioucely'(whatever that means, it starts out saying seriously but ends with cely so maybe your talking about vegetable, who knows. Also im not a FST member anymore (points to Senior Member title and the fact that i can make posts outside of the guest section) and that lots of loyal members agree with you on your attack on the english language.

Ooh, watch out, he might spellcheck-bomb you.

Im sorry from now on i'll make sure all my posts are so like Bawa's you won't be able to read them. Coz u is a fag0t nd no1 leiks u so shut it, hu cres if i spk in engls or in bawa tlk(cos liek no1 cars) ur way 2 old 2 b on a porum nd no1 leiks u n e way.

Happy?

@TehDave - They cancels the PC release for a while after the shyte reviews the console game got and poor sales. They then decided to plough some more money into it in hope of cleaning up enough of the annoying bugs and make the shooting sie of the game fun. Thats why its taking so long for them to port the game to PC.

Snee
01-31-2005, 03:42 PM
Can you read peerzy's mind now? And also, it's not the first time one of bawa's posts comes out in a jumble, if peerzy gets a bit miffed after the fiftieth time or whatever it is, then that's hardly strange, IMO.

And like peerzy, I know bawa can do better if he tries, he just doesn't, 'cos it's faster to post without thinking, I guess.

I know you can do better, bawa, just read through your posts one or two times before you press submit, ok?

Or edit them if you find an error, like I just had to do, thrice. :dry:

There are a lot of people on this board for whom English isn't their first language, yet most don't write in code.

Peerzy
01-31-2005, 03:48 PM
Can you read peerzy's mind now? And also, it's not the first time one of bawa's posts comes out in a jumble, if peerzy gets a bit miffed after the fiftieth time or whatever it is, then that's hardly strange, IMO.

And like peerzy, I know bawa can do better if he tries, he just doesn't, 'cos it's faster to post without thinking I guess.

I know you can do better bawa, just read through your posts one or two times before you press submit, ok?

Or edit them if you find an error, like I just had to do.

Exacly, im not one to talk really as i make quite a few errors, but at least mine is readable and looks like its in English. I make the odd type but its nothing compared with Bawa's minefield of letters.

Something that would make me consider downloading the Pc version would be better shooting levels, easier controlls or the inclusion of a few more film making effects.

TheDave
01-31-2005, 04:42 PM
apparently its due in march