PDA

View Full Version : playstation to pc

ajaxander
01-30-2005, 04:58 AM
i have downloaded a program that makes it possible to play my psx games on my pc but i can't install it it says that it can't find my "psx bios" i have the program from this site. can someone help me

tesco
01-30-2005, 05:00 AM
you need to downlaod the playstation bios from a p2p rpogram (you might be able to find it on google) then cut and paste it into your /bios/ folder where you installed the emulator program.

RealitY
01-30-2005, 05:18 AM
The file you need is SCPH1001.BIN as mentioned in the guide. You should be able to find it with either eMule (or the like EDK2 client) or even KL++ (or the like FastTrack client) with a simple search, size is 512K and 256K zipped if I remember correctly. If you still cant find it and decide to Register feel free to pm if you like...

Seems that guide has taken around a thousand hits since yesterday.
:D :D

Arm
01-30-2005, 07:30 AM
Try downloading Contennix Virtual Game Station as a Playstation emulator. It's extremly compatable with PSX games and requires no bios. Though on the down side it doesnt accelerate the graphics. :crying:

jetje
01-30-2005, 05:53 PM
The file you need is SCPH1001.BIN as mentioned in the guide. You should be able to find it with either eMule (or the like EDK2 client) or even KL++ (or the like FastTrack client) with a simple search, size is 512K and 256K zipped if I remember correctly. If you still cant find it and decide to Register feel free to pm if you like...

Seems that guide has taken around a thousand hits since yesterday.
:D :D

Just maybe you should make a torrent for that file too :ph34r:
It make things a lot easier for people that use bittorrent :1eye:

iMartin
01-30-2005, 07:53 PM
Every Bios For Every Emulator Possible Here. (http://www.emuparadise.org/biosfiles/bios.html)

RealitY
01-30-2005, 08:11 PM
Nice link and it appears its in the file 11-psx-bios.zip on top...