PDA

View Full Version : Judas Priest Angel Of Retribution

DRACOJOE2
01-30-2005, 02:49 PM
Judas Priest~Angel Of Retribution drops on March 1st 2005. Got it today and it has some very good tracks on it. If ya ever liked them it is worth downloading. If ya need a link PM. :Dhttp://www.sighost.us/members/dracojoe4/judaspriestangelofretributioncover.jpg

HeavyMetalParkingLot
01-30-2005, 06:45 PM
why don't you just say it is on torrentspy.com? much easier than worrying about some link.

Adster
01-31-2005, 04:34 AM
i luv HMPL for thsi album

Jibbler
01-31-2005, 06:06 AM
sounds like every other priest album.. fucking halford sounds the same every year

DRACOJOE2
02-01-2005, 11:11 PM
No not torrentspy but have a good FTP for it. I don't use any file sharing proggies anymore, too risky. Let the noobs spread the stuff. :no:

S!X
02-01-2005, 11:16 PM
its on filemp3 maybe?

Adster
02-01-2005, 11:43 PM
i'm sharing it on soulseek however atm the server is down

HeavyMetalParkingLot
02-02-2005, 04:27 AM
No not torrentspy but have a good FTP for it. I don't use any file sharing proggies anymore, too risky. Let the noobs spread the stuff. :no:

F = File

T = Transfer

P = Protocol

.........hmmmmmmmm

Jibbler
02-02-2005, 04:42 AM
FTP is always up :)

Adster
02-02-2005, 01:21 PM
but FTP aren't public

HeavyMetalParkingLot
02-02-2005, 02:16 PM
I just found it funny that he said he used ftp, then followed it up saying he didn't use file sharing programs. I found it even funnier he implied that people who use file sharing programs are noobs (this is a file sharing forum, look at the web address). "Let the noobs spread the stuff", sounds a little leech to me. :)

fkdup74
02-02-2005, 05:18 PM

boy......you got a bad case of foot-in-mouth-disease
lemme see....its the beginning of Feburary
the album doesnt come out til March....
so...we know you didnt get it retail...
even if you hadnt admitted to FTP (which isnt filesharing) :huh:

oh motherf*cker i was doin ok this morning w/o a smoke til i read this shit :angry:
ppl lik3e you really fucking amaze me you know?
what you think posting a dumb ass comment like that will stop you from getting in trouble?
in the event that you get busted for downloading?
GROW UP
you think crying "FTP ISNT FILESHARING" is gonna protect you?
dude.....unplug your modem and just quit..youre not savvy enough to be on the web period
who the fucking n00b now eh?

DRACOJOE2
02-02-2005, 11:59 PM
Hey chill I was just offering a few dozen links to the retail cd. As far as noobs your post speaks for itself. Evedently you are not too up on getting stuff before it comes out on IRC, soulseek, or Bittorent. I think I will refrain from offering good download links cause it sounds like you would rather wait and find someone to leech off of on soulseek. But thats ok. I still like all of yas. :D
PS I do share, I'll hook ya up with the retail version of any new cd just not on my space, someone elses LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thats only for the last two posts yall. Fkdup I don't mean to be mean but you must be at the bottom of the music chain man. How do you think it gets that far down the chain as to be on any file sharing network ya NOOB. :box:
Oh yeah, Heavymetal next time I get a good retial how about I email it to ya and you share it with the masses. Now thats what I call sharing LMAO. :w00t:

Adster
02-03-2005, 01:16 AM
So how is the average noob going to find private FTP servers without invitations??

fkdup74
02-03-2005, 01:20 AM
stfu n post yur DUmeter totals ;)
dont you ever call me a leech kid
epsecially when you come on talkin about "P2P is bad"
wtf? foot in mouth again :01:

DRACOJOE2
02-03-2005, 10:54 PM
Hey FKDUP just for kicks go on kazaa Lite or Google and put in my name for a search and see what ya find LMAO. Its a long read. I used to use it once in awhile. Oh and thanx for the complement it has bee 30 or so years since anyone has called me a kid. I didn't call ya a noob but the more you talk the more I'm thinkig that way. End of Dicussion man.

PS Give us some result numbers form your search LOL. I would enjoy seeing them.

fkdup74
02-04-2005, 02:30 AM
ok....i'll go install klite just to humor you...yeah :dry:

and hmm.....still no DU Meter log...alrighty then....
my case is closed
if you cant put your money where your mouth is....
then just dont open it period ;)

DRACOJOE2
02-04-2005, 10:26 AM
Well that was fun. I have never been flamed on here before. So now lets just be friends and get back to talking about music. :D

So what's the next good rock cd coming out?