PDA

View Full Version : What are your favorite movie quotes?

{I}{K}{E}
01-30-2005, 11:23 PM
Here are some of mine:

the 'Ezekiel 25:17' by Samuel L. Jackson from Pulp Fiction

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

'You talkin' to me?' by Robert De Niro from Taxi Driver

'I see dead people' by Haley Joel Osment from The Sixth Sense

nsane
01-31-2005, 12:22 AM
'I prefer having one and not needing it, than not having one and needing it.' -blonde chick from AVP refering to her gun :)

Adster
01-31-2005, 12:36 AM
'I prefer having one and not needing it, than not having one and needing it.' -blonde chick from AVP referring to her gun :)

yeah that was stolen from true romance

Chistine slater

Its better to have a gun and not need one then to not have a gun and need it

Predator

if it bleeds we can kill it

Dirty Harry

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"

Arnie

"Ill be back

Godfather

Marlon Brando

lets make him an offer he can't refuse

Cheese
01-31-2005, 12:47 AM
Bad Santa has some great quotes:

Willie: Oh yeah, baby, you won't be able to shit right for a week!

Willie: I beat the shit out of some kids today, but it was for a purpose.

Sue: I don't know, I think its some sort of deep-seeded childhood thing you know?

Willie: So's my thing for tits.

leeferdude
01-31-2005, 02:53 AM
"Here lies David St. Hubbins, and why not?"

lee551
01-31-2005, 03:32 AM
the convo between general turginson & the president in dr. strangelove.

general turginson: now, 5. if, on the other hand, we were to immediately launch an all out and coordinated attack on all their airfields and missile bases, we'd stand a damn good chance of catchin them with their pants down. hell we got a 5 to 1 missile superiority as it is. we could easily assign 3 missiles to every target, and still have a very effective reserve force for any other contingencies. now, 6. an unoffical study which we undertook of this eventuality indicated that we would destroy ninety percent of their nuclear capabilities. we would therefore prevail and only suffer modest and acceptable civilian casualties from the remaining force which would be badly damaged and uncoordinated.

president: general, it is the avowed policy of our country never to strike first with nuclear weapons.

general turginson: well, mr. president, i would, i would say that general ripper has already invalidated that policy.

that whole huge scene in the war room is fucking hilarious.

cpt_azad
01-31-2005, 04:31 AM
Godfather:

Michael Corleone (Al Pacino): "I'll make him an offer he can't refuse" -

Band Of Brothers:

Lt. Winters (Damian Lewis): "Captain Sobel, you salute the rank, not the man."

-----

Bill Guarnere (Frank John Hughes): My brother's in North Africa. He says it's hot.
Donald Malarkey (Scott Grimes): Really? It's hot in Africa? (sarcasm)
Bill Guarnere (Frank John Hughes): Shut up!

-----

2nd Lt. George Rice (Jimmy Fallon): Looks like you guys are going to be surrounded.
Richard Winters (Damian Lewis): We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded.

-----

FUNNIEST ONE FROM THE SERIES (RIGHT B4 THE GERMANS ATTACK THEM):

Richard Winters: Harry. Fire's not a good idea.
Harry Welsh: Just a couple of minutes. We're in a dell.
Richard Winters: A dell? Like where fairies and gnomes live?
Cpt. Nixon: I swear I thought I could smell a fire. I did smell a fire. Are you out of your mind?
Richard Winters: Well, we're in a dell.
Cpt. Nixon: Huh?

There's tons more, just can't think right now. When I remember em i'll post.

worldpease
01-31-2005, 04:52 AM
"There is a great deal to be said, but no one is willing to talk" - Star trek ENTERPRISE.

lee551
01-31-2005, 05:24 AM
more dr. strangelove.

president: gentlemen!! you can't fight in here. this is the war room!

cpt_azad
01-31-2005, 08:59 AM
monty python:

"Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?"

Bridgekeeper: What is your name?
King Arthur: King Arthur.
Bridgekeeper: What is your quest?
King Arthur: The search for the holy grail.
Bridekeeper: What, is the airspeed velocity of an unlaiden swallow?
King Arthur: .........What do you mean? An European swallow or an African swallow?
Bridgekeeper: ..............I don't know that!

:lol:

DiRect
01-31-2005, 08:49 PM
Hi,
I, Robot

Achooo... sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit

Regards,
DiRect

{I}{K}{E}
01-31-2005, 09:54 PM
Hi,
I, Robot

Achooo... sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit

Regards,
DiRect

thats a good one :)

Chewie
02-02-2005, 12:19 AM
"You're gonna need a bgger boat." Roy Scheider.

Adster
02-02-2005, 03:58 AM
"You're gonna need a bgger boat." Roy Scheider.

always loved that one

lee551
02-02-2005, 05:43 AM
harold & kumar go to white castle:

[indian accent]thank you come again.[/indian accent] (while throwing the middle finger)

muchspl2
02-02-2005, 05:47 AM
Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself.
Choose your future.
Choose life.

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters.

muchspl2
02-02-2005, 05:54 AM
Mrs. Tarantino: Are you the police?
Elwood: No, ma'am. We're musicians.

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seth Davis: I read this article a while back, that said that Microsoft employs more millionaire secretary's that any other company in the world. They took stock options over Christmas bonuses. It was a good move. I remember there was this picture, of one of the groundskeepers next to his Ferrari. Blew my mind. you see shit like that, and it just plants seeds, makes you think its possible, even easy. And then you turn on the TV, and there's just more of it. The $87 Million lottery winner, that kid actor that just made 20 million o his last movie, that internet stock that shot through the roof, you could have made millions if you had just gotten in early, and that's exactly what I wanted to do: get in. I didn't want to be an innovator any more, i just wanted to make the quick and easy buck, i just wanted in. The Notorious BIG said it best: "Either you're slingin' crack-rock, or you've got a wicked jump-shot." Nobody wants to work for it anymore. There's no honor in taking that after school job at Mickey Dee's, honor's in the dollar, kid. So I went the white boy way of slinging crack-rock: I became a stock broker.

Jim Young: You Want details? Fine. I drive a Ferrari, 355 Cabriolet, What's up? I have a ridiculous house in the South Fork. I have every toy you could possibly imagine. And best of all kids, I am liquid.

Monkeee
02-02-2005, 06:11 AM
Napoleon Dynamite: Stay home and eat all the freakin' chips, Kip.
Kip: Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
Napoleon Dynamite: Since when, Kip? You have the worst reflexes of all time.
Kip: Try and hit me, Napoleon.
Napoleon Dynamite: What?
Kip: I said come down here and see what happens if you try and hit me.

Mïcrösöül°V³
02-02-2005, 06:14 AM
Evil Dead 3 - army of darkness

"shop smart, shop s-mart"
"first you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me..........blow"

cpt_azad
02-02-2005, 08:33 AM
Funniest quote ever: (monty python and the holy grail):

Peasant: "Come and see the violence inherent in the system!"

King Arthur: "Oh shut up you (takes out sword and about to hit him)

Peasant: "Help! Help! I'm being oppressed! Did you see that did you see that? He's oppressing me!"

Cheese
02-02-2005, 11:11 AM
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels :

Eddie: They're armed.
Soap: Armed, armed with what?
Eddie: Err, bad breath, colorful language, feather duster... what do you think they're gonna be armed with? Guns, you tit!

UcanRock2
02-02-2005, 12:19 PM
Tony Montana: "Say hello to my little friend"!

From the movie: "Scarface"

NotoriousBIC
02-02-2005, 03:20 PM
"Ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight" Jack Nicholson - Batman
"Any of you boys seen an aircraft carrier around here?" Tom Cruise - Top Gun
"We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are. I'm no different." Guy Pearce - Memento
"So you lie to yourself to be happy. There's nothing wrong with that. We all do it." Joe Pantoliano - Memento
"Get busy living, or get busy dying." Tim Robbins - The Shawshank Redemption

Life of Brian quotes:
Brian: Have I got a big nose, Mum?
Brian's Mother: Stop thinking about sex!
Brian: I wasn't!
Brian's Mother: You're always on about it. "Will the girls like this? Will the girls like that? Is it too big? Is it too small? "

Reg: All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
Attendee: Brought peace?
Reg: Oh, peace - shut up!
Reg: There is not one of us who would not gladly suffer death to rid this country of the Romans once and for all.
Dissenter: Uh, well, one.
Reg: Oh, yeah, yeah, there's one. But otherwise, we're solid.

gillxx
02-02-2005, 04:50 PM
The Italian Job.

"I only wanted to blow the bloody doors off"

Formula1
02-02-2005, 07:42 PM
Al Pacino from Scarface:

"The only thing I've got in this world, is my balls and my word. And I don't break them for anybode, you understand that?"
"Say hello to my little friend."