PDA

View Full Version : Aeon Flux

pusher
01-31-2005, 05:05 AM
Aeon Flux 2005 at IMDB (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0402022/?fr=c2l0ZT1kZnxteD0yMHxzZz0xfGxtPTIwMHx0dD1vbnxwbj0wfHE9YWVvbiBmbHV4fGh0bWw9MXxubT1vbg__;fc=1;ft=12;fm=1)

Anyone else looking forward to this film? I've been waiting for a live action
remake since the show was canned. The film stills don't look that interesting
but I'll withhold judgement until I see it.

anyone?

3RA1N1AC
01-31-2005, 08:47 AM
i don't know. the hair-do is wrong. i enjoyed Aeon Flux when it started out like a bunch of wordless videogame-ish sequences and it had a great sense of humor... but not when it turned into more of a story/dialogue-centered series. enjoyed it in when it consisted of 5-minute jokes ("how's she gonna die THIS time?"), disliked the half-hour episodes, not too keen on the idea of a 90-minute movie.

NotoriousBIC
01-31-2005, 03:24 PM
Charlize Theron as Aeon Flux? Now I've seen it all...

Busyman
01-31-2005, 05:51 PM
i don't know. the hair-do is wrong. i enjoyed Aeon Flux when it started out like a bunch of wordless videogame-ish sequences and it had a great sense of humor... but not when it turned into more of a story/dialogue-centered series. enjoyed it in when it consisted of 5-minute jokes ("how's she gonna die THIS time?"), disliked the half-hour episodes, not too keen on the idea of a 90-minute movie.
I agree the clips provided a mystique as well kinda like the first Matrix. Funny we find out she's basically cloned in one of the clips.

Liquid TV baby. :01:

uNz[i]
01-31-2005, 06:04 PM
Hard to believe it's been 10 years!
Remember in the 5 min short version when she trod on the nail?

Made for a damn strange epilogue... :blink:

3RA1N1AC
02-01-2005, 01:39 AM
I agree the clips provided a mystique as well kinda like the first Matrix. Funny we find out she's basically cloned in one of the clips.

Liquid TV baby. :01:
right. like viewing an alien world that sort of makes sense to us and sort of doesn't make sense, and it didn't even try to explain itself.

and yeah. liquid television was great stuff.