PDA

View Full Version : Is It To The Bin With You?

Dr Maz
04-02-2003, 11:47 AM
Hello all

I have just finished downloading a copy of Windows XP SP1 intergrated from a verified hash (as my last copy dosn't work anymore I get have way into a reinstall and it just stops :angry: ) Anyway my Q is what do I need to do to get a BIN file to work. do I copy it to CD as is and try and install or is there some I should do first eg do I need a special progam or something like that :unsure: . Any help you can give would, as always be greatly appreciated. :D :lol:

Dr. Maz

Fletch
04-02-2003, 01:04 PM
OK, usually you would also download a .cue file. But you can burn it with nero.
File.....burn image....files of type....all files......select the bin.....when the next window opens....change block size to 2352

Dr Maz
04-02-2003, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the Tip, I don't yet have Nero. But its time to upgrade. I will give it a try. Does anyone have a hash for this Nero program?

Thanks a Million :D
Dr. Maz

MagicNakor
04-02-2003, 01:24 PM
www.nero.com (http://www.nero.com)

You know where to get a serial. :)

:ninja:

Benno
04-02-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Dr Maz@2 April 2003 - 12:47
Hello all

I have just finished downloading a copy of Windows XP SP1 intergrated from a verified hash (as my last copy dosn't work anymore I get have way into a reinstall and it just stops :angry: ) Anyway my Q is what do I need to do to get a BIN file to work. do I copy it to CD as is and try and install or is there some I should do first eg do I need a special progam or something like that :unsure: . Any help you can give would, as always be greatly appreciated. :D :lol:

Dr. Maz
You could check out the FAQ. :P

Grim
04-05-2003, 04:35 PM
What is the point of downloading somebody else's SP1 file???.