PDA

View Full Version : Drugs - Have You Done These?

Arm
02-01-2005, 03:51 AM
Legal high style. :unsure:

Edit: And Damnit I forgot to add the morning glory seeds. :(

nsane
02-01-2005, 04:25 AM
i prefer the all natural methods...

i grew some salvia a few years ago. t'was ok, but i still prefer my canabis. haven't bothered with it since...

if you want some good seeds: http://www.seedsdirect.to/frame.html ;)

is anyone ever ganna put peyote on a freakin poll? :angry:

Busyman
02-01-2005, 04:32 AM
Idiots. :dry:

lee551
02-01-2005, 04:44 AM
if you're going to do drugs, do real drugs. :cool:

nsane
02-01-2005, 05:04 AM
Idiots. :dry:
god put it here for a reason :D

it aint like i huff spray paint or something. i ain't that fuckin desperate :lol:

Arm
02-01-2005, 05:08 AM
is anyone ever ganna put peyote on a freakin poll? :angry:
Peyote is not a legal high simply because it is not legal. ;)

Busyman
02-01-2005, 05:08 AM
Young litte stupid shits. :lol: :lol:

nsane
02-01-2005, 08:24 AM
Peyote is not a legal high simply because it is not legal. ;)
spraypaint and lighter fluid aren't either when you start huffing it :rolleyes:

cpt_azad
02-01-2005, 09:40 AM
oh ya :cool:

Arm
02-01-2005, 11:13 AM
spraypaint and lighter fluid aren't either when you start huffing it :rolleyes:
But it's legal to purchase. ;) By legal high I mean legal to purchase. Abuse is a totally different story. :unsure: It's legal to buy a bong but not legal to smoke weed out of it.

And it's good to see there are alot of dexheads in this forum (4). Remember children, Robitussin Maximum strength cough or generic equivlent. Stay away from the Coricidin unless you indend to remove the antihistamine.

DONT RUIN IT FOR THE REST OF US BY HURTING YOURSELF WITH CCC'S YOU DUMBSHITS!!!! :mad3: :angry:

nsane
02-01-2005, 11:50 AM
But it's legal to purchase. ;) By legal high I mean legal to purchase. Abuse is a totally different story. :unsure: It's legal to buy a bong but not legal to smoke weed out of it.
that's because it's intended for tabacco use. you can't buy a pre-made crack pipe, now, can you? :unsure: :lol:

and if you keep it, bong, clean (less than 1 gram of resin) they can't touch you ;)

but, i get yer point...

Arm
02-01-2005, 12:26 PM
Lighter fluid is intended for putting into a refillable lighter, not to inhale. Nitrous oxide is intented for shooting up into cans of whipped cream. Cough syrup is intended to drink 1 to 4 teaspoons at the time, not the whole fucking bottle. :guinesssm :sick:

It's one thing to buy a legal high, but another to take it in a way that produces recreational effects. I dont know any laws against using Nutmeg recreationally but enough people do it, there will be. :no:

And you better keep that bong alot more clean then less than a gram of resin. Better make sure it has no resin and preferably, made out of light material. If the cops wanna arrest you, they will.

nsane
02-01-2005, 10:51 PM
no, i've actually talked to a cop i know, that gets high, about it...

they literaly have to scrape your bong/pipe/whatever and produce more than 1 gram of resin to arrest you for possession. they may, however, detain you for a few hours while they submit it into evidence, and pretty much do it the long way to be a prick. usually tho, if your not an ass to them, they go out to their car, scrape it, and weigh it on a scale in the trunk, then decide. by then, tho, you can be assure they're not ganna arrest you, if they produce more than a gram. instead, they'll usually right you a citation, for not being an ass. then you just gatta pay some $20 fine and not get caught for another 6 months or so ;)

but if they find out your sniffing glue or some shit, they're ganna take you down for the sheir fact that you need help. i mean, if your sniffing glue, your obviusly dependant of being in some sort of high all the time. which isn't good, at all :(

now smokin a joint or bowl every now and then, they could give less a shit. they know, just like you and me, weed is no worse than having the occassinal drink :)

Cheese
02-01-2005, 10:57 PM
Yeah. When I was a teenager.

All seems a bit silly now.

Arm
02-02-2005, 03:41 AM
Are we talking about America here Nsane? :unsure: That sounds way too rational for American law makers & enforcement. :dry:

nsane
02-02-2005, 03:52 AM
yes, Florida, USA ;)

might be a state thing tho. little stuff like resin in your pipe wouldn't exactly be a federal issue :lol:

S!X
02-02-2005, 06:54 AM
yes, Florida, USA ;)

might be a state thing tho. little stuff like resin in your pipe wouldn't exactly be a federal issue :lol:

Florida fuckin owns, if i could move there right now i would :cool2:

cpt_azad
02-02-2005, 08:47 AM
florida = awesomz0rz

key west = where it's actually at (but don't tell anyone that shhhhh) :cool: