PDA

View Full Version : Relationship Advice.

manker
02-01-2005, 05:17 PM
Ha! You think I'd ask you lot :P

No, but if anyone wants some then feel free to ask, I'm off out to watch the footie later but I'll reply tomorrow, or better still when I'm drunk later tonight.

As an aside, if you're wondering about the motivation behind this thread, last night I bumped into a bloke who I hadn't seen for ages. He told me that he'd finished with his missus because of an argument regarding pets or something, I did my best impression of this smiley :blink: and advised him to get back with her since he is unlikely to do any better.

He seemed pretty happy with that.

Edit: Any bin problems or comments will be summarily ignored :dry:

DanB
02-01-2005, 05:19 PM
:lol:

G'luck tonight, I am off out to watch it later myself

Peerzy
02-01-2005, 05:25 PM
What should i do when my girlfriend walks in on me and lasts night's piece of ass, hurry up there in the other room now :ohnos:

DanB
02-01-2005, 05:27 PM
What should i do when my girlfriend walks in on me and lasts night's piece of ass, hurry up there in the other room now :ohnos:

Leave via the window? :unsure:

Peerzy
02-01-2005, 05:30 PM
Leave via the window? :unsure:

Im upstairs :no: iv managed to lock the door saying that i was 'cleaning up' now what :unsure:

manker
02-01-2005, 05:31 PM
Cheers, Dan. It's going to be fecking mental, I hope :01:

What should i do when my girlfriend walks in on my and lasts night's piece of ass, hurry there in the other room now :ohnos:
You should tell him to hide in the closet - unless you're already in there :unsure:

If you've been already been discovered by the missus the best thing to do is blame her. It will disorientate her and give you time to escape.

Peerzy
02-01-2005, 05:32 PM
Cheers, Dan. It's going to be fecking mental, I hope :01:

You should tell him to hide in the closet - unless you're already in there :unsure:

If you've been already been discovered by the missus the best thing to do is blame her. It will disorientate her and give you time to escape.

Tell him :huh:

Misses is throwing things downstairs now, take it she found out, im gonna try the old i was so drunk i thought it was you line, wish me luck.

DanB
02-01-2005, 05:33 PM
Shimmy down the drainpipe :ermm:

g'luck Peerzy :ph34r:

Robert00000
02-01-2005, 05:44 PM
advised him to get back with her since he is unlikely to do any better.

Cheese
02-01-2005, 05:44 PM
I'm worried my girlfriend maybe a ninja-robot sent back from a future alternative dimension of the past to train the dinosaurs of Jurassic Park into a Superbowl winning team that goes onto solve mysteries with the help of a large dog and a talking horse.

Please advise.

enoughfakefiles
02-01-2005, 05:47 PM
Edit: Any bin problems or comments will be summarily ignored :dry:

What bins this manker.??? :ph34r: :lol: :lol:

enoughfakefiles
02-01-2005, 05:48 PM
Im upstairs :no: iv managed to lock the door saying that i was 'cleaning up' now what :unsure:

Tell her you was have a good spring clean and look what you found under the bed peezy. :ohmy:

Cheese
02-01-2005, 05:52 PM
The girl I'm seeing sometimes talks in a fake Greek accent when we're in teh pub. How do I tell her she sounds like a gypsy without offending her?

DanB
02-01-2005, 05:54 PM
The girl I'm seeing sometimes talks in a fake Greek accent when we're in teh pub. How do I tell her she sounds like a gypsy without offending her?

Smash some plates at her feet after dinner :whistling

Cheese
02-01-2005, 05:55 PM
A former girlfriend of mine and myself have been exchanging emails, recently she sent me a picture of herself and she isn't as hawt as I remember. Also she tells me she has a boyfriend. Should I just stop emailing her now as there is no real chance of a shag?

Also should I ask her for nekkid pictures for a laugh?

enoughfakefiles
02-01-2005, 05:58 PM
Also should I ask her for nekkid pictures for a laugh?

Only if you pm them to me...... :shifty:

100%
02-01-2005, 05:58 PM
If unhappy with your girl
theres always photochop

http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~shane/stasj/pics/humor/div/carrie_before_n_after.png

Cheese
02-01-2005, 05:59 PM
Smash some plates at her feet after dinner :whistling

Smashing advice dan, cheers.

Cheese
02-01-2005, 05:59 PM
Only if you pm them to me...... :shifty:

I'll make a thread.

Cheese
02-01-2005, 06:01 PM
I am thinking of arranging a Mortal Kombat style tournament between my ex-girlfriends but am unsure as to how to approach them about this. Can you give me any advice to get the women to fight in a life and death battle royale?

Also, is it fair to make the short ones fight in this tournament?

DanB
02-01-2005, 06:06 PM
theres always photochop

Cheese
02-01-2005, 06:31 PM
theres always photochop

Don't fancy yours much.

enoughfakefiles
02-01-2005, 06:33 PM
Don't fancy yours much.

You like the top one then.?? :ph34r:

Busyman
02-01-2005, 06:47 PM
theres always photochop

Wow....removed the acne, freckles, and the fat.

Very good. :01:

Vargas
02-02-2005, 06:05 PM
I'm worried my girlfriend maybe a ninja-robot sent back from a future alternative dimension of the past to train the dinosaurs of Jurassic Park into a Superbowl winning team that goes onto solve mysteries with the help of a large dog and a talking horse.

Please advise.put all your money on the dinosaurs

sArA
02-02-2005, 11:23 PM
A Royal Rumble would make a better spectacle.

They could draw lots for order of entering the ring and the last one to be tossed off is the winner.

I will assume that the innuendo is intentional..... :lol:

hobbes
02-02-2005, 11:56 PM
Ha! You think I'd ask you lot :P

No, but if anyone wants some then feel free to ask, I'm off out to watch the footie later but I'll reply tomorrow, or better still when I'm drunk later tonight.

As an aside, if you're wondering about the motivation behind this thread, last night I bumped into a bloke who I hadn't seen for ages. He told me that he'd finished with his missus because of an argument regarding pets or something, I did my best impression of this smiley :blink: and advised him to get back with her since he is unlikely to do any better.

I heard she shot him later that night, good call. I'm going to hold my questions for the moment.

Smith
02-03-2005, 02:00 AM

Please advise.

Thats not good... :unsure: