PDA

View Full Version : vice city - pc

02-02-2005, 08:18 PM
im stuck at the cuban level "Trojan Vodoo" in vice city for pc (the one where the cubans steal 3 hatian cars, go in the hatian compound, plants 3 bombs, and blow up the compound). i plant all three bombs and then he says to get out of the hatian compound but the gates are closed. how do i get out of the hatian compund? thanks

mike45450
02-02-2005, 08:25 PM
I think once you get out the factory/warehouse into the open there's a set of stairs or something to your right (facing the gate). Go up them (duh) and there's like a small route that lets you get out. I think that's how i did it, check GameFAQs or something if it doesn't work

silent h3ro
02-02-2005, 11:38 PM
I think once you get out the factory/warehouse into the open there's a set of stairs or something to your right (facing the gate). Go up them (duh) and there's like a small route that lets you get out. I think that's how i did it, check GameFAQs or something if it doesn't work Yea theres a stairway right when u walk out of the compound.

Smith
02-02-2005, 11:49 PM
I remember this one. me and my pals took hours to beat this 1. we kept trying to run down the gates, and stuff. then we found the stairs.....