PDA

View Full Version : Is Mr. M.Jackson Innocent?

Caroline
02-02-2005, 10:45 PM
This is a very sad affair for all parties
whichever way the media will make a ton of cash.

The question was not
Is Mr M.Jackson "Guilty"

{I}{K}{E}
02-02-2005, 10:48 PM
no serious poll? :huh:

Caroline
02-02-2005, 11:02 PM
Please move it over.
Thankyou
I just thought that Tabloid Fetish is off topic
yet this is an issue which will sadly preoccupy the media, and us and the victims if there are any, and him and family etc for the next 6 months.
Enjoy the ride.

{I}{K}{E}
02-02-2005, 11:18 PM
He didnt do it.

its known that the mother of the child has been trying to sue other people in the past with BS complaints... I think now she abused her childs sickness to claim money from Mr. Jackson. :angry:

The kid was in the documentary about Mr. Jacksons life. Did anyone see how happy he was that Mr. Jackson let him in his house after his illness?

Mother of Mr. Jackons children is willing to testify against him? oh fuck off she just want her kids back 'in her house' and a big cheque every month for child support !!

I hope the trial will be a fair one!

Biggles
02-02-2005, 11:21 PM
No idea.

He is too out of touch with reality for me to even guess at what is going on.

If he molested the first child and the parents took money then they prostituted their child and should be in dock with him.

Having given money to make the first lot go away he opened the door to gossip and anyone else keen to rook him.

His troubles are largely of his own making - whether he is innocent of the charges will be for the jury to decide. I don't envy them their task.

Caroline
02-03-2005, 12:06 AM
Whether he is innocent or guilty, i will not be able to trust the verdict...either way.
Hollywood,Dollars,Needia.
Mr Jackson is "The Media"l
No juror in North America does not know who he is.

If prooven innocent - there will be conspiracy about whether it was fixed from his behalf.
If prooven guilty - it will likewise be possibly a cause of "bias"
I don't know
but if a child was abused....
let him become the ultimate symbol - monument of pedophile
if prooven innocent - sue the shit out of the world for rapping you honor.

Ironically....the only information that 99,9% of "us" know abot him is;
via the media

The jury decides...

Formula1
02-03-2005, 12:19 AM
Was Michael Jackson convicted guilty or claimed innocent ?

freak
02-03-2005, 12:27 AM
He did it! Plain and simple

natedogg
02-03-2005, 12:41 AM
hes guilty, hes a freak and should be put in jail

{I}{K}{E}
02-03-2005, 12:43 AM
hes guilty, hes a freak and should be put in jail

This is the Serious Polls section. please give us more info why you think this.

Because he is different and likes stuff that children like doesnt make him a pedophile

natedogg
02-03-2005, 12:50 AM
yes it dose, he even admited it and in those shows about him it looks not normal of a real person, i personly think how he turned white made him lose his brain

{I}{K}{E}
02-03-2005, 11:59 AM
yes it dose, he even admited it and in those shows about him it looks not normal of a real person, i personly think how he turned white made him lose his brain

he never admited he is a pedophile.

He slept with children in his room, I find that stupid because as a celebrity you know you will get sued about this. I dont know if he slept with them in 1 bed.

People now only see the 'bad' things he maybe has done. I dont understand that the US media only think about making money with publishing bullshit over Mr. Jackson and never tell true stories, but don't forget he has donated millions and millions of dollars to help the children in Africa. He loves children but I still think he is NOT a pedophile

zedaxax
02-03-2005, 07:24 PM
In every town there is a freak - this outcast is easily focused upon and blamed.
lynching time?

ahctlucabbuS
02-03-2005, 07:41 PM
In every town there is a freak - this outcast is easily focused upon and blamed.
lynching time?

Michael Jackson as the modern Elephant Man?

I honestly have no idea wether he did it or not.

And as stated, I never will be completely confident in whatever the jury decide.

That beeing said, you'd imagine that he have the best of chances of a fair trial given his capital, and lawyers. Atleast when compared to less resourceful individuals in the same system.

ahctlucabbuS
02-03-2005, 08:01 PM

I just have to commend you on your ignorant/peasant style of posting...

Well done :01:

Chewie
02-03-2005, 08:40 PM
Personally, I believe he's a paedophile.
That belief, however, is not based on such childish notions as 'freak = guilty' or the normality of a "real person" (how do you define that?)
Well done, natedogg; you've enlightened us all of your immaturity.

This is not an open and shut case; it's not "plain and simple" in the least.
MJ is wealthy enough to be a lucrative 'hit', famous enough to be affected tremendously by bad publicity, and daft enough to be in a position where false allegations could easily be believed so they're all the more llikely to be made.

The Jurors are going to have a hard time trying to separate the truth from the lies on both sides.

Harsh!
02-03-2005, 09:45 PM
I heard a disturbing rumor the Grand Jury is gonig to talk to a secret witness...
No details about this secret witness, except he\she is close to MJ and is reputed to go by the name of "Bubbles"....

More charges may be enevitable depending on the monkeys testimony....lol

nsane
02-03-2005, 10:51 PM
guilty...

Peerzy
02-03-2005, 11:50 PM
Remember the defendant does not have to prove his innocence. The jury is spose to make there choice on if the accusers have proven he has commited a crime. If they do not know, they should vote not guilt however i cannot see him getting out of this, as for my views i think he has some issues he needs to sort out but he's not guilty.

Everose
02-04-2005, 12:25 AM
To me he is innocent until proven guilty.

I don't want to think he is guilty of this.

On the otherhand, it appears this county is going to spend a tremendous amount of money on prosecuting him. Someone thinks they have evidence to justify this expenditure, apparently.

dwightfry
02-04-2005, 01:21 PM
Anyone who pays any attention to my posts knows that I was a big supporter of Jackson. I still think he's innocent, but if he is found guilty I think I will accept it, and that will be a dark day. He's done so much for children and it'll be really sad if he's been doing just as much to children.

99%
06-06-2005, 04:48 PM
we will very soon find out

yonki
06-07-2005, 09:52 AM
ATM he is still innocent. You see it all the time in the movies: Innocent until proven guilty.

manker
06-07-2005, 11:15 AM
ATM he is still innocent. You see it all the time in the movies: Innocent until proven guilty.In some countries of the world it's not just the movies, it's also the case with the judicial system.

JPaul
06-07-2005, 04:36 PM
ATM he is still innocent. You see it all the time in the movies: Innocent until proven guilty.In some countries of the world it's not just the movies, it's also the case with the judicial system.
Yup, there must be at least one or two where the presumption of innocence is still there.

Some countries even take it seriously, but not many.

Biggles
06-07-2005, 06:29 PM
Last year I said I had no idea. After a year of much media coverage I am just as baffled.

As SGG pointed out, if he reads Hustler then he can't be "innocent" (ah the literal mindedness of the autistic :) ). However, it is hard to tell if he is guilty as charged (this time) as the accusers are as weird as he is. Whereas I was a tad surprised when OJ walked, I don't think any verdict can be ruled in or out on this one.

Mr JP Fugley
06-07-2005, 10:14 PM
As SGG pointed out, if he reads Hustler then he can't be "innocent"
To be entirely honest, that's my kind of thinking.

Not re the subject at hand, there is no doubt in my mind that he is (currently) innocent. As he has yet to be proven guilty.

Just the thinking in general. See outside of the proverbial box. Said box being a construct of "common sense", pre-conceptions and prejudices, in the proper sense of the word.

99%
06-13-2005, 10:20 PM
hmmm.....

DanB
06-13-2005, 11:56 PM
jury says yesh public says noez

crysmileyguy!
06-14-2005, 06:32 AM
i dont like the guy but i dont think he did it....

maebach
06-14-2005, 07:34 PM
hes innocent. i guess its ok

twisterX
06-23-2005, 03:35 AM
he made thriller, thrilla man!! - chappelle

Alien5
08-15-2005, 02:48 PM
i think so yes