PDA

View Full Version : UseNeXT..!!

othmanni
02-03-2005, 12:03 AM
This a file sharing software I guess but u have to pay for it in order to get access to the net work ..did any one try it and does any one of u have a crack for that software ...thanks in advance

{I}{K}{E}
02-03-2005, 12:11 AM
Never Pay For Filesharing!

othmanni
02-03-2005, 12:35 AM
Thanks for the fast reply which was never a big help by the way ...
all am askin it sound interstin ..especialy when iot comes from an add that is on this forum ..
did any one tried it if u do holla back aight

{I}{K}{E}
02-03-2005, 12:41 AM
Thanks for the fast reply which was never a big help by the way ...
all am askin it sound interstin ..especialy when iot comes from an add that is on this forum ..
did any one tried it if u do holla back aight

yeah the add banner is shit i know. you need a popular programs to get decent speeds. Have you ever tried Bittorrent or Emule?

othmanni
02-03-2005, 01:04 AM
Ok.. since u asked ..
The thing I got satlite connection -one way (meaning downloadin via satlite and uploadin via dial up ) dont have DSL in my area and the two way connection is way too expensive for me ..
From what I noticed is that most of the file sharin program includin Bittorent most of these programs will look at ur upload spped if ur upload speed is shit then ur download speed is shit ..
I tried this with Ares, kazza lite (when it was worki for me ) , ES5 (no more!) , bittorent and my download never reached more than 5kB/s even though my downloadin speed on that satlite is 256kb/s which is about 32KB/s when i wnet a head and asked that in ares forum they said that most of the p2p software will act the same in cases similar to mine
so that's why am lookin for new thing to over come this problem ..unless u have the solution!!

Smith
02-03-2005, 01:47 AM
There isnt, you cant foward ports with a satelite connecion... correct me if im wrong..

Remember though, never EVER pay for filesharing no matter what they offer!

othmanni
02-03-2005, 08:27 AM
what do u mean I cant farward port with satlite connection ??
is there is something I should know ??!

Benno
02-03-2005, 05:17 PM
http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t83829-.html

Use IRC, thats one way only, you dont have to upload with it

RealitY
02-03-2005, 05:30 PM
http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t83829-.html
Use IRC
Was just thinking the same thing...

ilw
02-03-2005, 07:00 PM
newsgroups? either the free one you should get with your isp or pay a little and get a good one

blackblood
02-11-2005, 12:40 PM
there over with usenext infinitely much to down-load you can another newsreader use and there than server news.usenext.de register (I white not whether for America the .com is. but usenext is a german service) and also your user data to register. Now usenext no more is in the situation yours downloads to stop if your volume fully is. sorry for my bad english, i have translated this text from german to english :ermm:

you can find a cracking guide (in german) from me here
http://blackblood.bl.funpic.de/

show at next to last the pic, i hope then you understand my topic :w00t:

greetz