PDA

View Full Version : Iso help

Haearnbran
02-03-2005, 01:09 AM
I have achohol 120% and clony XXL, but I can't use achohol to make Isos cause I don't know what protection the blank cd has. Does anyone happen to know what it is. Clony doesn't work for me because the ASPI layer is missing, and when I downloaded the fix, the program would still not scan the blank cd because it didn't detect it. Are there any other alternatives to making isos?

tesco
02-03-2005, 01:17 AM
a blank cd won't ahve any protection. :huh:
I always just use alcohol 120 on it's default settings...the best thing to do is to make it using the default settings, then mount the image to test it. Make sure it works then burn.
If it doesn't work search google for "bow to burn {name of program/game} with alcohol 120" and you will find what protection settings to use.

but why are uyou trying to make an ISO out of a blank cd anyway. :huh:

peat moss
02-03-2005, 01:17 AM
Nero is easy to use . Have you tryed the guide section?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t89785-.html

Mïcrösöül°V³
02-03-2005, 05:39 AM
a blank cd won't ahve any protection. :huh:
I always just use alcohol 120 on it's default settings...the best thing to do is to make it using the default settings, then mount the image to test it. Make sure it works then burn.
If it doesn't work search google for "bow to burn {name of program/game} with alcohol 120" and you will find what protection settings to use.

but why are uyou trying to make an ISO out of a blank cd anyway. :huh:
I have a bunch of iso's of blank CD's already burned to disc.....I bought them in a pack of 50 from wal mart.