PDA

View Full Version : Kazaa sux ass! tried Ares....

BigDaddy555
02-03-2005, 04:27 PM
and I love it! I havnt connected to a bad file yet. The download speeds on average are good, so far. Anyway I am pleased with this software and just wanted to voice this opinion after being so frustrated with Kazaa for so long, I finally tried a different software.\\

just my $0.02

still havnt hit 200-300kb/sec like I used to though.....

{I}{K}{E}
02-03-2005, 04:35 PM
do you only use Ares? Have you tried Bittorrent?

BigDaddy555
02-03-2005, 04:47 PM
do you only use Ares? Have you tried Bittorrent?
I downloaded it, but never figured it out...I dont think I downloaded what I needed. any links to better software would be appreciated.

keep in mind, all I have used is Kazaa, so anything will be better Im sure!
I tried emule but I couldnt get it to connect, I think I had to configure the firewall settings, so I just didnt mess with it

{I}{K}{E}
02-03-2005, 04:58 PM
I downloaded it, but never figured it out...I dont think I downloaded what I needed. any links to better software would be appreciated.

keep in mind, all I have used is Kazaa, so anything will be better Im sure!
I tried emule but I couldnt get it to connect, I think I had to configure the firewall settings, so I just didnt mess with it

have a look @ the stickies in the bittorrent section and the guides section.

Wolfmight
02-04-2005, 01:08 PM
yea, bittorrent works great for movies, games, and pretty much anything huge.

othmanni
02-04-2005, 01:55 PM
I think that we should norow thin to these so peaple can and benifit from it :
Bittorent is for new movies ..I think newsgroup(whatever that is!) has the newset movies mostly dvd rips

kazaa lite , Ares, Ant, Overnet, emule, ES5, ,BearShare ..etc and mirc are all good fro old and relativly new movies and softwares warez app is the best wehn it comes for software

for a a whole album I recomand u use SoulSeek ..got to warn u though if u dont have ur own group of peaple to download from I mean if u not already have ur own group then there is goiin to be some ass kissin in order to have speed maxed up and shit like that ..

any way that was my 5 cent on thesubject

BigDaddy555
02-04-2005, 04:48 PM
thanks....

digmen1
02-05-2005, 02:23 AM
YES Ares Rocks, Kazaalite and Limewire Pro suck (and they suck slowly) (and poorly) and Limewire has lots of stupid trick files, But they both have more files available than Ares, which hopefully will change as more people see the light and start using Ares. Its design is classic and tight.

Regards
Digby
NZ

freak
02-05-2005, 10:38 AM
Meh the only programs I use anymore are Bittorrent and Soulseek...