PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of the new tune?

brenda
02-04-2005, 04:50 PM
I'd really appreciate your feedback.

It's called 'Shock of the New' and you can get if off www.bigcashprizes.net

Click my sig if you can't be arsed to type it in. It's in downloads.

S!X
02-04-2005, 06:12 PM
Sounds Good. :)

express98
02-04-2005, 06:21 PM
Sounds pretty good ,where u from? like do u do gigs ............wouldnt mind checkin u guys out live,im from blackpool so when me and the misses get a night off from the kids we hit a club with a live band

express98
02-04-2005, 06:27 PM
Sounds pretty good ,where u from? like do u do gigs ............wouldnt mind checkin u guys out live,im from blackpool so when me and the misses get a night off from the kids we hit a club with a live band
just seen yr second post lol get playing up here in blackpool

brenda
02-04-2005, 08:02 PM
just seen yr second post lol get playing up here in blackpool

It's dead weird that you should say that cus some of the band were saying that they wanted to do a gig in Blackpool. Can you recommend a venue?

Oh yeah we're from Stoke btw :)

tesco
02-04-2005, 09:34 PM
hey not bad! :)
I never noticed that that site was your band site lol. I always thoguht it was just a site where u sign up and every month they give big cash prizes or something. :lol:
Looks nice though :)

express98
02-04-2005, 10:22 PM
It's dead weird that you should say that cus some of the band were saying that they wanted to do a gig in Blackpool. Can you recommend a venue?

Oh yeah we're from Stoke btw :)
My cus owns the oxford she does bands on a fri nite ,the royal ork is a biggy too for live bands and the bellview,all just off the motoway so easy to find .........be good to catch u guys up here

brenda
02-09-2005, 03:58 PM
My cus owns the oxford she does bands on a fri nite ,the royal ork is a biggy too for live bands and the bellview,all just off the motoway so easy to find .........be good to catch u guys up here

Excellent!!! thanks for that I'll get onto it and let you know when we'll be up there.

express98
02-10-2005, 08:19 PM
Excellent!!! thanks for that I'll get onto it and let you know when we'll be up there.
nice one bookin a baby sitter for girls already

sArA
02-10-2005, 08:47 PM
Sounds great...which one is you? :unsure:

Adster
02-10-2005, 11:17 PM
nice Brenda I'm thinking about playing this on my radio station for the night shift its the sort of perfect music we love for a particular session

brenda
02-11-2005, 04:50 PM
That's great Ad cheers, I'll send you the demo if you like, justPM me your address.

@ sara.........
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/brendastarr/PICT1280.jpg
(back) singer - lighting technician - sound man - drums - me :) - bass - abysmatrons
(front) - guitar

I'm the logistics girl / florence nightingale / driver and assistant to the manager (who is behind the camera)