PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know when BF:ModernCombat is being released?

Smith
02-05-2005, 01:07 AM
Well seing as how i wont be able to play bf2, this is my next best bet.

Exept the site hasnt been updated in ages, and with the announcement of a single player and a xbox release i havnt been able to find a release date..

Anyone know when its to be released?

{I}{K}{E}
02-05-2005, 01:16 AM
Fall 05

Peerzy
02-05-2005, 01:19 AM
Well seing as how i wont be able to play bf2, this is my next best bet.

Exept the site hasnt been updated in ages, and with the announcement of a single player and a xbox release i havnt been able to find a release date..

Anyone know when its to be released?

Can you even play Battlefield Vietnam with that system :huh:

Smith
02-05-2005, 03:20 AM
Can you even play Battlefield Vietnam with that system :huh:

Its for xbox...

And no i cant, so im hoping bf will never die... like UT :D Theres still a couple handfulls of ppl playing that

TheDave
02-05-2005, 04:00 AM
Its for xbox...

And no i cant, so im hoping bf will never die... like UT :D Theres still a couple handfulls of ppl playing that
bf 1942 is about 3 years old i think and its always in the xfire top ten. i dont think we have to worry about it not being, my pc wont play bf2 either

cpt_azad
02-05-2005, 04:01 AM
why? what's the req. for BF2?

Peerzy
02-05-2005, 02:25 PM
why? what's the req. for BF2?

Well even though BFV's reqiurements wern't amazingly high you needed a much faster computer to get decent FPS on low settings. Expect someone like 2GHZ, 512mb ram, 64/128mb Graphics Card 3-6Gb Free hdd space to be the min.

cpt_azad
02-07-2005, 04:57 AM
gotcha. well i'm covered, just gotta wait till this baby hits stores :cool: wait wait, what i meant to say was gotta wait till some release group gets there hands on this :cool:

BawA
02-07-2005, 12:26 PM
i have PIv1.8, 768Mb DDR, ati R9600 pro and i can play BF Vietnam with High(Not Extra) setting easly, it just matter of number of bots ur loading, the less bots u use the better proformence u get(ive always played with defualt bot setting).

Peerzy
02-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Yesh Bawa but online play has loads of real players and the game is mainly a multiplayer game so slowdown is alot.

BawA
02-07-2005, 03:58 PM
nah dude, online play's slowdown is becuz of netspeed, real player uses thier own system resourcses and all we need is better speed to download thier DATA, in single player we must do both thing at same time(player and Bot's details)
if u play on Lan which doesnt needs internet speed u can barly see any slow down.

Peerzy
02-07-2005, 04:03 PM
nah dude, online play's slowdown is becuz of netspeed, real player uses thier own system resourcses and all we need is better speed to download thier DATA.
if u play on Lan which doesnt needs internet speed u can barly see any slow down.

No because you need to download there data and then process it yourself as well. Also the fact that alot of people play multiplayer so the maps get bogged down with all the players.