PDA

View Full Version : True Possible successor to Supernova

powerstick
02-06-2005, 03:36 AM
Snarf Lives
posted by moneoa on February 05, 2005 @ 05:39pm

The True possible succesor to Suprnova has gone live, risen from the ashes of a recent witch hunt by the Mpaa that shut down many well know torrent sites.

Snarf-it found it's legs in the suprnova forums but is now autonomous as announced by FD Admin of Suprnova forums,The layout is simple, intuitive and light on the browser making for fast loading and surfing.

While pickings are slim for torrents as of yet, it is young in life and has it's rabid advocates across many forums and especially the suprnova forums. Although no longer affiliated (in so far as we know) it has the backing of allot of Suprnovas user base and this can only be a good thing.

Zeropaid News will keep an eye on things as they progress with our new friend Snarf and keep you updated!

Source: Zeropaid.com,
www.snarf-it.org

wienerschnitzel
02-06-2005, 05:52 AM
I like mininova better. It loads faster and has more features.

230 torrents added yesterday.

http://mininova.org

{I}{K}{E}
02-06-2005, 10:43 AM
I hope there wont be a suprnova 'succesor' Suprnova sucked BIG time. :P

The private trackers are the best :cool:

Peerzy
02-06-2005, 11:38 AM
I hope there wont be a suprnova 'succesor' Suprnova sucked BIG time. :P

The private trackers are the best :cool:

I remember a time when you were saying how good Suprnova was :lol:

{I}{K}{E}
02-06-2005, 11:39 AM
I remember a time when you were saying how good Suprnova was :lol:

Me? I never used suprnova :huh:

Peerzy
02-06-2005, 12:04 PM
Me? I never used suprnova :huh:

I remember a while ago (Talking 6 months +) You were saying how good SUprnova works, then like a month ago your formally warned me for reccemending it to people in a sarcastic manor :P

Shiranai_Baka
02-06-2005, 12:22 PM
Well.. suprnova was good, had almost everything you needed. I just want to see how this site grows. =X

{I}{K}{E}
02-06-2005, 01:01 PM
I remember a while ago (Talking 6 months +) You were saying how good SUprnova works, then like a month ago your formally warned me for reccemending it to people in a sarcastic manor :P

:ohmy: :huh: