PDA

View Full Version : America

waisyarzi
04-02-2003, 07:21 PM
Hi, yep its me and contraversy but this is beyond contraversy. This is the closest to the truth about current world afairs as I can accept. The cd is called shadows 3 its writen by Alif Kaba Khan and it talks about CIA, FBI and america who claims that they are giving freedom to the world when infact they are the ones that have the most wars. In the last 20 years they've had wars with the following countries:
Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Bosnia, Chechnya, Iraq, Rwanda, Mozambique, South Africa, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Kashmir, Japan, Kongo, China and Palestine.

They've got very close to having a war with: Russia, Cuba, Guantamo Bay and some other countries I forgot.

Also I will talk about another issue of Osama Bin Laden and his acts. Firstly the media only talks about 2 types of Muslims: The extremely frustrated ones (so called 'Islamic extremists' who do not do those things because of Islam) and the ones that are very weak and only side with America or do not represent the majority of Islam. I will not bore you but here is one more very interesting thing that the media either completely ignored or was forced not to publish it. Remember the video that had Osama and his ppl celebrating while watching TV? Well they were watching the american troops withdraw from Kuwait not the falling of the two towers. This has been confirmed by international investigation. But trust me, listen to this CD you will never look at life the same way again so I am warning you now.

(By the way if you want pass this onto other ppl, its very interesting, read my signature for some other interesting quotes)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are only two things that are infinite. They are the universe and human stupidity. - Albert Einstein

The first casualty of war is the truth - Sen. Hiram Johnson - 1917

Terrorism: The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person, organisation or government against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for Ideological or political reasons. - The dictionary

Let not hatred of a people incite you to act unjustly - Qu'ran

Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called servants of God - Bible

Rat Faced
04-02-2003, 07:36 PM
Waisyarzi....

I have been called anti-american, due to my intense dislike of both their Foreign Policy and this particular Idiot they have in charge now.

But this is total CRAP!

Christ....Guantamo Bay is not even a country, its a place that has a US Military Base, and thats been there for a lot longer than 20 years.

If you cant even get a simple thing like the definition of a country right, how are people even supposed to take the Post seriously?

Since when did they have a war with Chechnya? Hello: wrong country....its Russia that was in there...

FFS, this is worse than Crap.....its just blatent Racism, based on nothing.

April 1st was YESTERDAY.......otherwise this should have been put in the funnies, people might think its serious here.

mrcall1969
04-02-2003, 07:40 PM
Hmmmmmm I think someone need a geography and history lesson! :angry:

waisyarzi
04-02-2003, 07:41 PM
Ok so i got the guantoma bay thing wrong. I am sorry but i do not remember everything that was on the cd 100%. And no it is not complete crap. And no i am not the next fucking bin ladin. Go get the cd and you will see for yourself. And sorry about chechnya my mistake. But i stand by my fucking word. The americans, english, aussies... only look at one side of muslims which are not acting like a muslim should. They have been driven to it by long suffering. Did you know 7000 taliban were killed by the americans (not in battle, execution) this was shown on channel 5. So shut you stupid mouth. It is not complete crap at all!

waisyarzi
04-02-2003, 07:43 PM
Also the cia run a number of assasinations such as john f kennedy, bob marly, martin luther king. Here is a bit more reading for you: Echleon snooping system

find that on the internet and see what it says about it

waisyarzi
04-02-2003, 07:47 PM
Terrorism: The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person, organisation or government against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for Ideological or political reasons. - The dictionary

Now look who is the biggest terrorist here!

waisyarzi
04-02-2003, 07:48 PM
Besides when i wrote chechnya i was reading something off the cd about it being dedicated to someone. But america really did have a lot of wars and some covert opts.

mrcall1969
04-02-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by waisyarzi@2 April 2003 - 20:47

Now look who is the biggest terrorist here!
No one is questioning your beliefs or your commitment, there are rights and wrongs on both sides, but if you're going to post something for debate PLEASE make sure you have the correct facts.

Ps Bob Marley executed by the CIA??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rat Faced
04-02-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by waisyarzi@2 April 2003 - 19:41
Ok so i got the guantoma bay thing wrong. I am sorry but i do not remember everything that was on the cd 100%. And no it is not complete crap. And no i am not the next fucking bin ladin. Go get the cd and you will see for yourself. And sorry about chechnya my mistake. But i stand by my fucking word. The americans, english, aussies... only look at one side of muslims which are not acting like a muslim should. They have been driven to it by long suffering. Did you know 7000 taliban were killed by the americans (not in battle, execution) this was shown on channel 5. So shut you stupid mouth. It is not complete crap at all!
Now the bit about the perception of Islam, you should have stuck with.

You would have got some support, and may have been able to make a point.

I know Islam is getting a very bad press lately, but thats the MEDIA...

I have Muslem friends, and feel for them... I KNOW Islam is a peaceful Religion.

Fundamentalism is in every religion (with the possible exception of Buddhism, and im sure they have their differences too ;) ) and its BAD, whichever religion its being preached in.

I honestly think you should ASK a Mod to delete your post....and come back when you have some points that wont just make you look like a Dick.

Bender
04-02-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by waisyarzi@2 April 2003 - 20:43
Also the cia run a number of assasinations such as john f kennedy, bob marly, martin luther king. Here is a bit more reading for you: Echleon snooping system

find that on the internet and see what it says about it
Can you prove that the CIA killed JFK and Martin Luther King?
If not, you better say that you think or believe they did it.

Bob Marley died of cancer, if I'm not wrong, how did the CIA that?
Is the CIA guilty of all the cancer deaths now? :D

I think you really have to check out your facts before you post them, at the moment nobody takes you serious. :)

J'Pol
04-02-2003, 08:08 PM
Shadow 3 by Alif Kaba Khan is a commercial product, currently being sold for a RRP of £10.

As I understand it you are a not allowed to advertise commercial products on this board. Perhaps a mod may wish to comment.

Have you used any other sources to support your extreme views, if so I would be very interested in hearing them. It strikes me that either you are hard of thinking and will accept things you are told without doing any further research. Don't worry about it lot's of people are easeily brainwashed.

Or you are just another rabble rouser trying to stir up some controversy, for whatever reason. Either way I am not interested in this type of unsubstantiated drivel. Heard it all before. I will get my information from a variety of independant sources and make up my own mind. I am sure most of the people here will do the same.

Bender
04-02-2003, 10:19 PM
Topic closed, as requested by waisyarzi.

Have a look here (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=41&t=25377) for his new topic.