PDA

View Full Version : San andreas, missing a tag? Wtf?

Wolfmight
02-06-2005, 02:50 PM
Well, I'm missing one of the tags as I collect all 100 of them. I have just sprayed tag 41, but it says I only have 40 tags. this all happened when I found tag 20 was already sprayed! Wtf! Tag 20 is counted as 0 for some reason, because when I started.. I already found 1-6 sprayed and counted em..then 20 was too later on. Where am I missing it? btw, I'm using this map:

http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/guides/tagsmap/map.htm

yea, I've never got 100% before and I'm going for it now. All the missions and other side ones completed. (All police, ambulance, firetruck, etc done too)

ApacNTS
02-06-2005, 03:09 PM
are you sure you got em all? i had the same thing happen when i was doing the photos, it said i already had one, and wouldnt give me the rocky shoreline pic. it's weird.

Filliz
02-06-2005, 03:41 PM
I read something about it on another board.
And they say it has something to do with not fully tagging over the tag you have to tag.

Tagtagtag... :01:

Sucks though :no:
You can always do the "get al tags cheat"
If there is one without the use of an Armax.

Wolfmight
02-06-2005, 07:45 PM
I read something about it on another board.
And they say it has something to do with not fully tagging over the tag you have to tag.

Tagtagtag... :01:

Sucks though :no:
You can always do the "get al tags cheat"
If there is one without the use of an Armax.
I shall check # 1-6 even 20 and make sure they are fully tagged over. Hopefully this will help. I know the rest are though. Did Sweet tag #20 for me? I never drove that far to get that one.

Wonder if there are some steps to take... just to double check this.

scribblec
02-06-2005, 09:30 PM
if u use cheats in the game they usually stop you getting 100 percent

nsane
02-06-2005, 10:19 PM
that's a lie, the problem was morons not looking in the right spot, i cheat all the time and i got 100% (all 3 gta's) ;)

on subject, it caused when you run out of paint when spraying a tag. the game screws up and will no longer lock onto the tag to paint over, aka. yer screwed :(

Wolfmight
02-06-2005, 10:30 PM
Well, I just got to 100 and yes... only 99 of 100.. I checked the first 7 and there were indeed 7.. count it! 7! I did 93 more and got 99. I even tried spraying the first 7 again and again for awhile.. This sucks ass!!! WTF Rockstar.
Never cheated.. I did everything the hard way. (used an honest jetpack to get the tags though)

There a site with picks of the tags? Maybe I'll spot an area I missed or something just in case.. :(

Adster
02-06-2005, 10:53 PM
did you cheat??? cheating can fuck it up and only get 99% so I read

scribblec
02-06-2005, 11:53 PM
did you cheat??? cheating can fuck it up and only get 99% so I read

nsane seems to prove us wrong....

maybe he didnt save while using a cheat? like health or something

even when your saving and uve used a cheat it goes beware one or more cheats are active and its not recommended to save....

so there you have it :dry:

Wolfmight
02-07-2005, 12:24 AM
nsane seems to prove us wrong....

maybe he didnt save while using a cheat? like health or something

even when your saving and uve used a cheat it goes beware one or more cheats are active and its not recommended to save....

so there you have it :dry:
yea, I never got that. I know what your talking about from vice city.

Wolfmight
02-08-2005, 01:26 AM
Holy crap this is cool! I found this missing one! It was under some bridge.. dunno how I missed it, but I checked a few numbers before the tag I thought was already sprayed.. Sweetness. Back to getting 100% yay!

orcutt989
02-08-2005, 02:56 AM
Do cheats mess up the game?

Adster
02-08-2005, 03:08 AM
Do cheats mess up the game?

yes they Will stop you form getting 100% and can corrupt your save file into not working at all

Wolfmight
02-08-2005, 04:02 AM
yes they Will stop you form getting 100% and can corrupt your save file into not working at all
yep, don't cheat on a 100%'er.
Basicly.. cheats are for goofing off and going insane within san andreas. Flying cars, Gangs everywhere as a war, Peds fighting, You will have a major war here with some insane cheats to add in...fun stuff..
I reccomend useing the Four-wheeler or go-kart for flight mode...Go'n Woop some air.

Filliz
02-09-2005, 12:28 AM

Some cheats can mess up the game and keep you from getting 100%.
Not all though,but don't ask me which do and don't :ph34r: