PDA

View Full Version : I'm depressed because...

DarthInsinuate
02-06-2005, 09:45 PM
i feel depressed and i'm not sure why, which means i can't deal with it like i normally do

i've narrowed down the possibilities to:

I haven't had a really decent sleep for a long time
I haven't eaten all day - the mineral deficiency is affecting me
Life is a many pronged fork
I've been watching too much Battlestar Galactica
I'm homesick
I haven't left my room all day
The whole Raven/Trigon/Arella thing is just plain depressing
Polls are really hard to post

h121589
02-06-2005, 10:04 PM
i also feel depressed
and theres two reasons why
1) Stress...idk wut i keep worryong about
2) Today my cousin got jumped and i didnt knoe wut to do, alot of stuff was going threw my head i was like should i stick the nigga or should i go get a gun and shoot the nigga and if i get a gun which gun should i get my bb gun :lol: or my dads handgun
and b4 i could decide they ran
i would of stuck the nigga but everything happen so quick and i didnt knoe wut to do :(

manker
02-06-2005, 10:49 PM
i also feel depressed
and theres two reasons why
1) Stress...idk wut i keep worryong about
2) Today my cousin got jumped and i didnt knoe wut to do, alot of stuff was going threw my head i was like should i stick the nigga or should i go get a gun and shoot the nigga and if i get a gun which gun should i get my bb gun :lol: or my dads handgun
and b4 i could decide they ran
i would of stuck the nigga but everything happen so quick and i didnt knoe wut to do :(What were you going to stick the gentleman to.

I remember an advert that involved a guy covering the back of his clothes with wallpaper paste and sticking himself to a big board that was suspended over shark infested waters. Turned out he was stuck, luckily.

You could have used similar tools but it would have required a degree of cooperation by your cousin's assailant.

I think, on balance, you should have assisted your cousin in some other way.

h121589
02-07-2005, 12:40 AM
What were you going to stick the gentleman to.

I remember an advert that involved a guy covering the back of his clothes with wallpaper paste and sticking himself to a big board that was suspended over shark infested waters. Turned out he was stuck, luckily.

You could have used similar tools but it would have required a degree of cooperation by your cousin's assailant.

I think, on balance, you should have assisted your cousin in some other way.
stick means hit
i.e.
i said...
i was gna stick him.
i was gna hit him.

manker
02-07-2005, 12:43 AM
What does gna mean.

h121589
02-07-2005, 04:36 AM
What does gna mean.
gna=gonna

cpt_azad
02-07-2005, 09:22 AM
What does gna mean.

wow you're slow....i mean dumb.....shut up..............DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!!111

sArA
02-07-2005, 09:40 AM
wow you're slow....i mean dumb.....shut up..............DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!!111

He aint slow ... just a little pedantic on occasion ;)

DarthInsinuate
02-07-2005, 10:18 AM
http://img146.exs.cx/img146/3415/saraisabitch9xy.png

you bitch :dry:

sArA
02-07-2005, 10:20 AM
:lol: :lol:

That's my middle name ;)

DarthInsinuate
02-07-2005, 10:20 AM
http://img146.exs.cx/img146/1382/darthisaturd3wu.png

sArA
02-07-2005, 10:24 AM
http://img146.exs.cx/img146/1382/darthisaturd3wu.png

Surely that should read....

I am a bitch :dry:

DarthInsinuate
02-07-2005, 10:48 AM
shut the hell up, you messed up the rhythm of the joke with your other post, i'm in a ranting mood today, so keep your mouth shut

you am a bitch :dry:

manker
02-07-2005, 12:49 PM
Sorry for teh initial hijackage :D

What's eating DarthInsinuate?I think ideally it would be a hawt chick. Even if it's not, you should make do with a minger to cheer yourself up a bit.

You know it makes sense.

Snee
02-07-2005, 01:23 PM
gnar gnar

Cool word, I'm gonna' use it.

sArA
02-07-2005, 01:39 PM
shut the hell up, you messed up the rhythm of the joke with your other post, i'm in a ranting mood today, so keep your mouth shut

I am sure there must be something in the rules about being in a pooey mood and taking it out on mods when they are only trying to have a bit of fun...
:dry:

/me goes to check out the rules and maybe make an adjustment or two specifically aimed at DarthInsinuate.... :lol: :lol:

h121589
02-07-2005, 11:29 PM
I am sure there must be something in the rules about being in a pooey mood and taking it out on mods when they are only trying to have a bit of fun...

/me goes to check out the rules and maybe make an adjustment or two specifically aimed at DarthInsinuate.... :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

cpt_azad
02-08-2005, 07:34 AM

http://www.junkstuff.dk/data/media/1/382.jpg

i got 99 problems but a bitch aint one..... (no seriously though wat's up with darth?)

DarthInsinuate
02-08-2005, 10:25 AM

nuts, i forgot you were a mod. I'm sowwey, Miss Sara. :moodswing:

manker
02-08-2005, 03:23 PM
nuts, i forgot you were a mod. I'm sowwey, Miss Sara. :moodswing:Hmm, interesting. I'm normally nicer to people that aren't mods.

And even that's relative :D

manker
02-08-2005, 03:56 PM
You think I'm skateing around a well stocked icehole.

sArA
02-08-2005, 09:21 PM
You think I'm skateing around a well stocked icehole.

yawn....arsehole....omg....can you do no better?

sArA
02-08-2005, 09:23 PM
nuts, i forgot you were a mod. I'm sowwey, Miss Sara. :moodswing:

Creep! :rolleyes: